Tom Is a Pedo: The Actual Evidence - To prevent circular arguments

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
Local archives of first four videos in the thread for just in case

Kind reminder that Tom deletes and tries to DMCA incriminating evidence.

turning the frogs gay!

kiwifarms.net
I have daughters, and the thought of them growing up in a world where they could potentially be in the same space, such as a bathroom, as Thomas sends chills down my spine.

If you're a transgender woman and you do your business and leave that's fine. If you approach my kids without me in their sight, you're getting bullets to the face.

Stay away from the kids, you creepy old retard mong.
Sadly I don't think he will. We need cruel and unusual punishment for pedos.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
With enough of these clips we can put together how much of a sick human being you are. I recommended getting off this website and taking the coaxial out of your router.
except you fetishistic fuckwits interpretation of them are laughed at by anybody with a working brain.
Is tommie really a pedo though?
no.

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
except you fetishistic fuckwits interpretation of them are laughed at by anybody with a working brain.

no.
Bullshit. You molested a child that's very definition of a pedophile.

Anyone with working brain would love to know about your past, drug habits in Tuscon Arizona. Let the public decide when everyone knows about your criminal past.

Agreed?

Xanen

And twilight gives me an inner sanctity.
kiwifarms.net

no.
You either need to be put in a home for the mentally deranged or taken out back. I know I can't rationalize with you- but do you realize the harm you cause? The years of trauma, depression, anxiety, all because you like to diddle kids? People like you make me sick.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to double-post, but Tom has today admitted that calling him a pedo is not legally actionable.
D642B4F5-AB13-4212-9673-AD27E5D29736.jpeg
My response:
31E370F0-BE34-4580-BB68-402DF3151B11.jpeg
Tom’s response:
EFB54B5C-64B4-4EAD-8C89-82F69E739844.jpeg

EDIT: Tom has also indicated that he believes a 15-year-old cannot be considered mature enough to consent to sex, with 16 being the minimum in his opinion.
38B2B8E0-CAD7-4598-B0AA-79DB9748C50C.jpeg

Last edited:

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to double-post, but Tom has today admitted that calling him a pedo is not legally actionable.
View attachment 3431637
My response:
View attachment 3431636
Tom’s response:
View attachment 3431639

EDIT: Tom has also indicated that he believes a 15-year-old cannot be considered mature enough to consent to sex, with 16 being the minimum in his opinion.
View attachment 3431779
Just more toothless threats from a 67 year old moron. Nothing new on his part.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pedos? In the trans children movement? It’s more likely than you th- oh, you knew. Anyway, a couple of days ago Tom said the quiet part loud, admitting to literally begging for footage of a child’s “full routine.”
7B4BC244-5006-425A-8503-7A01C2544082.jpeg65A79E83-A081-4E43-AB19-303D2FB605E9.jpeg
Presumably “Max” is some poor girl social contagion’d by her mother into thinking she’s a boy, and now she has a gurning old troll fapping over her. Similarly disturbing is the self-confessed child molester’s claim that “There are probably about 10 more parent/kiddo pairs I’m friendly with.” I don’t know who “Kai Shappley” and “Alex Consani” are, but the names sound quite transman-esque.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom can't leave the internet. He has no friends outside of AMB and Kiwi Farms
Some day, you are going to discover that this is what i do instead of watching the simpsons and family guy when i have nothing better to do.
Pedos? In the trans children movement? It’s more likely than you th- oh, you knew. Anyway, a couple of days ago Tom said the quiet part loud, admitting to literally begging for footage of a child’s “full routine.”
View attachment 3445055View attachment 3445056
Presumably “Max” is some poor girl social contagion’d by her mother into thinking she’s a boy, and now she has a gurning old troll fapping over her. Similarly disturbing is the self-confessed child molester’s claim that “There are probably about 10 more parent/kiddo pairs I’m friendly with.” I don’t know who “Kai Shappley” and “Alex Consani” are, but the names sound quite transman-esque.
this is an incredible projection, ida dipster. Some of my tags are #HippieHistorian #LivingTrans #BestPractices and #Transwars I would suggest that you research these things before you start flapping your gums about your presumptions you toxic transphobic talking turd. Your hatred for transgender people is rooted in your own self loathing toward insecurities about your sexuality, incel.

Kai Shappley is a trans feminine male who has been expressing in female mode since she was in kindergarten. She has been testifying to greedy old pedophiles in the Texas legislature since she was 5. Her mother is the single mom of two who needed rescue from an abusive relationship. She earned a nursing certificate and is currently packing to move for the fourth time because of internet haters like you.
Max Briggle is a trans masculine female who has also been testifying to those greedy old pedophiles since he was young pleading for his right to be himself, which is an extremely fine pointed gymnast. The photos are a tease, his form is so perfect. I want to see that in motion. What would be a really beautiful thing is if these two beautiful and exceptionally talented children married each other and made a family and people like you would be deported to some other world where "might makes right"
Show us these people who are laughing at the idea that being sexually attracted to minors is pedophilia.
The ones laughing are laughing at you for believing all these absurd things you believe about me.