Tom Is a Pedo: The Actual Evidence - To prevent circular arguments

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have daughters, and the thought of them growing up in a world where they could potentially be in the same space, such as a bathroom, as Thomas sends chills down my spine.

If you're a transgender woman and you do your business and leave that's fine. If you approach my kids without me in their sight, you're getting bullets to the face.

Stay away from the kids, you creepy old retard mong.
My daughter uses the bathroom that people use for change rooms for babies. They tend to be large and have sturdy locks.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How could I forget this classic, Tom concedes unrepentantly that he's a statutory rapist!
rapisttom.jpg

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
i am not going to grace this nonsense with a response. it's the same old invalid conclusions about the Sabrina affair couple with a lot of misconstructions of my words peppered with projections of your own disgusting paraphilic fantasies. You're all fools who are painting yourself into a corner. Your accusations are laughably cliche' to sensible people who don't populate stalker sites.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i am not going to grace this nonsense with a response. it's the same old invalid conclusions about the Sabrina affair couple with a lot of misconstructions of my words peppered with projections of your own disgusting paraphilic fantasies. You're all fools who are painting yourself into a corner. Your accusations are laughably cliche' to sensible people who don't populate stalker sites.
He graced this nonsense with a response!

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the reminder. I'll do some digging and post what I can find.

The compilations of his admissions to the aforementioned rapes:
those are snips taken out of context where i was listing things i was being falsely accused of , you stupid, gullible fool being played by professional cyber terrorists.

.iota.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"sensible people"
reminder of tom's mental health history:

I had a lot of behavioral health issues as a result of being forced into an unnatural gender role and have been diagnosed with most of the major psychoses in the book at some time or another. I've been taken into involuntary psychiatric custody well over 25 times and been compelled to prove my sanity 6 times around the country to a judge.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Many of these cultures also support arranged marriages or at the very least keeping their girls close to home until they're married off. Such things don't jive with modern culture in the USA.
As imperfect as many part of western culture are, the modern desire to shield children from predation and exploitation is an unequivocal good. This just proves that Tom's whole activist radical persona is superficial. He doesn't give a shit about actually ending suffering or marginalization, he just cares about being able to play the demented Don Quixote to his made up CIA/Hoffman giants.

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
As imperfect as many part of western culture are, the modern desire to shield children from predation and exploitation is an unequivocal good. This just proves that Tom's whole activist radical persona is superficial. He doesn't give a shit about actually ending suffering or marginalization, he just cares about being able to play the demented Don Quixote to his made up CIA/Hoffman giants.
Tom's morality, much like his legal understanding and his argumentation, is entirely self-serving.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Insults aren't arguments, Tom. Being too stupid to keep quiet about your pedophilia is your fault, not anyone else's.

But being incapable of either putting up (because you're always factually wrong) or shutting up (you're a narcissist who can't ever be wrong) is part of your mental illness. So dance for my amusement some more, monkey!

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
out of context clips are the stock in trade of intellectual dishonest failed abortion. It was all political. I have never been ordered committed.
How about the admission Tom made to being a statutory rapist? Or the fact legal professionals have told Tom that he could theoretically be charged for his actions? Tom's big mad and cherry picking his responses :story:

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have never been ordered committed.
Even in high school when you flipped your families dinner table in a tard rage and beat up your dad?

BTW 3rd response, why don't you just fire up your Webcam and chimp out like a good little lolcow.

Last edited:

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
those are snips taken out of context where i was listing things i was being falsely accused of , you stupid, gullible fool being played by professional cyber terrorists.
See, the funny thing is, you're actually correct here. Well, the "out of context" part at least.

The "falsely accused of" part, well, nobody would be surprised here if that was bullshit.