Tom Is a Pedo: The Actual Evidence - To prevent circular arguments

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One very important detail of the Sabrina story is Toms description of the girl’s condition.

Tom described her as living among adults with an adult boyfriend she presumably had had for a period of time. He describes her as a “fully emancipated minor who had been living on her own for years”. In other words a preteen runaway.

Toms admitted friends were pedophiles who were repeatedly raping a child. at the very least Tom fantasized about participating and by his account attempted to participate.

He may, on some level, feel deeply ashamed of this. This is perhaps the reason why he brings child seductresses tricking older men. Also, if the age of consent is lowered he was not a predator he was a pioneer…and an early fighter for sexual liberation!

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
i am not going to grace this nonsense with a response. it's the same old invalid conclusions about the Sabrina affair couple with a lot of misconstructions of my words peppered with projections of your own disgusting paraphilic fantasies. You're all fools who are painting yourself into a corner. Your accusations are laughably cliche' to sensible people who don't populate stalker sites.
Kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i am not going to grace this nonsense with a response. it's the same old invalid conclusions about the Sabrina affair couple with a lot of misconstructions of my words peppered with projections of your own disgusting paraphilic fantasies. You're all fools who are painting yourself into a corner. Your accusations are laughably cliche' to sensible people who don't populate stalker sites.
Please continue not responding like this. The more active this thread is, the easier it will be for newcomers to see it. Wouldn’t want them accidentally giving you the benefit of the doubt, would we?

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please continue not responding like this. The more active this thread is, the easier it will be for newcomers to see it. Wouldn’t want them accidentally giving you the benefit of the doubt, would we?
I'd like to know who paints floors nowadays. Correct term would be "backed". If you "painted yourself into a corner" you can just walk over the paint dragging your paint roller behind you to cover your foot prints so the idiom is stupid.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The confessions video is not clipped out of context. It's actually well done in stringing multiple renditions of the same story together in a way that makes Tom almost understandable. Tom is intellectually dishonest with regard to that
He never explains exactly what the context was that excuses molesting a child.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe in the context of Tom's obvious mental illness. Doesn't absolve him of moral responsibility, in this farmers humble opinion.
I agree. He clearly has the mental capacity to understand that what he did was wrong, or at least that it was illegal and would generally be considered immoral. Otherwise he wouldn’t keep making excuses and changing his story.

Albert Ball

kiwifarms.net
Tom, do us all a favor. Go out on the street, find someone that looks "sensible", and tell them your Sabrina story. Be sure to film their reaction, then post it here.
I'm sure you are right, they will probably laugh it off and say "Yeah things like that happen all the time. Those losers on the internet are mocking you over something that isn't a big deal."

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it interesting that Tom claims that Sabrina had no lasting trauma from the incident while he himself still hasn't gotten over his mother rubbing soiled underpants in his face or his dad getting upset about him cross dressing. Only he can apparently have childhood trauma....

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Three pages in and no sign of Tom? Either he's livid or wasting people's time in the real world. I just imagine him calling up some laywer and bitching about this thread, foaming at the mouth that we're using his own videos against him.

Edit: Alright alright I'll stop checking updates on mobile youse guys. We all make mistakes; except the kind where you crawl into a bed with a minor and pretend it's okay to fuck her.

Last edited:

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Three pages in and no sign of Tom? Either he's livid or wasting people's time in the real world. I just imagine him calling up some laywer and bitching about this thread, foaming at the mouth that we're using his own videos against him.
You must have missed the brief stuff on page 2, in which he definitely didn't respond to any of this several times and most assuredly didn't cherry pick his roundabout answers.

Providence

Professor of Gender Studies, Miskatonic '92
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you so much. Tom is a dangerous menace, and he walks free to this day, scouring Tucson for vulnerable prey. Everyone in that area needs to know about this man, because the law isn't going to step in until it's too late.

He's like an urban legend made flesh, ffs.

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's like an urban legend made flesh, ffs.
Somewhere in Tuscon...

pennywise-it-sewer.png

"Hey kid, you wanna buy a magic rock?"