Tom pretends to care - COVID Shit

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Refusal to respect that will look real bad in the not too distant future and is already a flag for critical thinking readers.
Time to reset my impotent threat clock.
Further, there isn't a vaccine on the market today that doesn't have potentially harmful additives.
Says the "I'm not an anti Vax guy"

I call myself an "unorthodox Jew" , devout eclectic and staunch middle of the roader
I didn't know belief in space jews was mainstream, do go on.....

i found myself doing at public assemblies coast to coast in the 80's and 90's with my dog.
Weird way to say you were homeless.

The sensationalized bullshit that's been poured knee deep here is the work of a gang of professional terrorists who have recruited a number of kiwi farmers to do their heavy lifting for them.
And you clearly have proof of such claims?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
My name is Tommie and my pronouns are "she/her" . Refusal to respect that will look real bad in the not too distant future and is already a flag for critical thinking readers.

It was economically impossible for me to isolate and sort of pointless, because the people who exposed me never isolated. It was an open air show and I was masking and distancing, so the chances of me infecting anybody were low. The test was negative.

I am not "anti-vax" . I am pro-naturopathy and immune system fortification. I need to consult an allergist before i volunteer to be shot with an untested vaccine because I'm at very high risk for adverse side effects. I understand that numerous vaccines have proven themselves to be effective at virtually eliminating a lot of diseases, but influenza and pneumonococcal diseases are not among them and there is no reason to blindly believe that a Covid vaccine is going to be any more effective. Further, there isn't a vaccine on the market today that doesn't have potentially harmful additives.

I call myself an "unorthodox Jew" , devout eclectic and staunch middle of the roader who is legitimately one of the last of the original radical beatnik/hippie activist/artists and minor legend in the indie underground for peacekeeping work i found myself doing at public assemblies coast to coast in the 80's and 90's with my dog. The sensationalized bullshit that's been poured knee deep here is the work of a gang of professional terrorists who have recruited a number of kiwi farmers to do their heavy lifting for them.

My saxophony is admittedly not nearly what it was prior to getting my face smashed on a cliff face in 1999, but it is very much respected in the local live music community and people are very generous when i play on the street. I haven't worked a tune up to performance standard in over twenty years, but i will do that for a respectful request.
No tom your pronouns are HE HIS AND HIM. You are a male a man a gross man but still a man.

Now if people hear the whole story it will not matter and well they should also read the TOM NEEDS TO BE IN HIDING paragraph.
You are a pedophile and should have NEVER been allowed on hormones. AND ONE OF THESE DAYS the fool doctor that did let you get them is going to get his MD license ripped off the wall and thrown out in the street.

Pope Negro Jon the XIIIth

AI of SubG Entropic Decline Acceleration Intl. CEO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So he's a Covidiot too. Wish I could say that surprises me.
I am in no way defending this trash man, but I love how looking at medical data proving there's much larger issues then are being reported to the public, the flat out fact that this is a clinical trial that no one signed up for, and the fact that the vaccine everyone is using to feel superior only makes you slightly less sick when you do catch Covid because everyone who's "vaccinated" is still getting and spreading it makes you a conspiracy theorist or whatever.

LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE I FUCKING LOVE right until actual science starts disagreeing I guess? By the metrics of the people who use words like "covidiot" you're now the covidiots aren't you?

ETA: forgot end of sentence.

Last edited:

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s always hilarious to me how Tooter types in the most aggressively wordy way despite being a raging tranny pedophile. Kinda expected more victim cards to be pulled on his part.
Oh I can tell you're new around here, thinking Tom is smart enough to even have that at the ready. Dude can barely keep the tranny story straight, he's not adding any more depth he can not remember correctly.

Jabroni

King of Jerky
kiwifarms.net
Oh I can tell you're new around here, thinking Tom is smart enough to even have that at the ready. Dude can barely keep the tranny story straight, he's not adding any more depth he can not remember correctly.
I’m very new, Learning about Tommy Trooner piece by piece has been a wild ride. Especially considering he blocked me before i even had a complete idea of who he is.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m very new, Learning about Tommy Trooner piece by piece has been a wild ride. Especially considering he blocked me before i even had a complete idea of who he is.
Look at it this way- thanks to KF you don't need his input to get a complete idea, nor is it a good idea to involve Tom in getting a picture of his history!

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Fair point, you don’t ask the cow about the milk.

You ask the farmers.8)
Exactly and you have some really great Farmers that know the whole tooter story. 8 of Spades is one Mariposa is another and king of the been there from the beginning is An0mous.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
I am in no way defending this trash man, but I love how looking at medical data proving there's much larger issues then are being reported to the public, the flat out fact that this is a clinical trial that no one signed up for, and the fact that the vaccine everyone is using to feel superior only makes you slightly less sick when you do catch Covid because everyone who's "vaccinated" is still getting and spreading it makes you a conspiracy theorist or whatever.

LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE I FUCKING LOVE right until actual science starts disagreeing I guess? By the metrics of the people who use words like "covidiot" you're now the covidiots aren't you?

ETA: forgot end of sentence.
I feel like I'm having a stroke just reading that.