Tommie Goes to Kansas? -

death of chans

You're Here Forever...
Realistically, this is all part of the Tom cycle. Wouldn't surprise me at all for him to come back in a week and claim he went to Kansas, had lots of sex, but Brenda couldn't keep up, and he decided she wasn't right for him.

Wild delusions of grandeur, unattainable and boastful statements, abject failure, laying low, followed by playing it all down and lying about what happened.
exactly, once he fails he's going to need a perceived enemy.

that's where AMB & KF come into play...

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
So the infamous Whitey Blog (AMB) is reporting that Brenda ghosted Tom after he was super aggressive and overbearing. I don't think anyone is surprised by this. In typical Tom fashion, he's considering calling the police.
Before he even met her he was already ranting and raving about how he was going to spend all her money on lolsuits and bullshit.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
So the infamous Whitey Blog (AMB) is reporting that Brenda ghosted Tom after he was super aggressive and overbearing. I don't think anyone is surprised by this. In typical Tom fashion, he's considering calling the police.
lol. the whitey blog, if it exists at all, has not been in contact with Brenda or any of the other subjects it claims to have been in contact with. Brenda went silent December 1 for no apparent reason. I am a little concerned that something may have happened to her because she was enthusiastic right up until she went silent. You, sir, are a delusional asshole and sado-masochistic voyeur who will one day regret every bit of bullshit you have declared to be true about me.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
lol. the whitey blog, if it exists at all, has not been in contact with Brenda or any of the other subjects it claims to have been in contact with. Brenda went silent December 1 for no apparent reason. I am a little concerned that something may have happened to her because she was enthusiastic right up until she went silent.
That's called ghosting you, you dumb senile child molester.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
lol. the whitey blog, if it exists at all, has not been in contact with Brenda or any of the other subjects it claims to have been in contact with. Brenda went silent December 1 for no apparent reason. I am a little concerned that something may have happened to her because she was enthusiastic right up until she went silent. You, sir, are a delusional asshole and sado-masochistic voyeur who will one day regret every bit of bullshit you have declared to be true about me.
Oh the Whitey blogs exist tom. You got catfished and made a fool of again. She ghosted you. And no one had made anything up. Everything stated is straight from your words old dog fucking pedophile.

Daisymae

Failed Tranny William Waterman
True & Honest Fan
1608277535908.png

Person of Interest
Before he even met her he was already ranting and raving about how he was going to spend all her money on lolsuits and bullshit.
i was? you're a really exceptional sped if you believe that bullshit, AnObvious idiot.
Imagine being so put off by someone you can't just ghost them, you have to fake your own death, just to be on the safe side.
that's not what happened. i was getting trolled by somebody pretending to be a potential client for the new company.

One of two things most likely happened. Somebody either got to her with bullshit about my alleged "past" or the "light beings" who guide her told her not to follow through on her proposal.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
i was? you're a really exceptional sped if you believe that bullshit, AnObvious idiot.

that's not what happened. i was getting trolled by somebody pretending to be a potential client for the new company.

One of two things most likely happened. Somebody either got to her with bullshit about my alleged "past" or the "light beings" who guide her told her not to follow through on her proposal.
I thought you said on AMB that she was dead?

Everyone told you this was going to happen. It's amazing how naive you are. Does this mean the 2020 death is happening again?

Person of Interest
so you admit to getting catfished? there's no way this woman was real
she was real. where she was coming from is questionable and her reasoning for shutting me off without a word was most likely the result of mental illness and/or trolls getting to her with lies and distortions about me.

rather than type a lot, i'm going live at you tube to talk about this. i can take calls on 520-241-2776 , at facebook messenger or google hangouts. add ctomeez0013@gmail.com for that.
I thought you said on AMB that she was dead?

Everyone told you this was going to happen. It's amazing how naive you are. Does this mean the 2020 death is happening again?
i don't know what you mean by the "2020 death" i got played by a troll posing as a prospective client who told me that she was dead. i wasn't exactly swallowing that without confirmation from the police.

The world may change dramatically Sunday night when Jupiter and Saturn light up and there are a lot of indications that the space traveling humans are about to put on the big show they did in Egypt several thousand years ago before the end of the year. I think the monoliths are navigation aids for the landing craft.

for some reason, my audio doesn't want to work tonight.

Last edited by a moderator: