Tommie Goes to Kansas? -

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
i was? you're a really exceptional sped if you believe that bullshit, AnObvious idiot.
We read your posts Tom. I know you can talk about how you molested a child and in the same post deny being a child molester but we do not buy into your deranged bullshit.

Tom said:
her check is wired to her mortgage in lawrence. She has money for a lawyer. You idiots will get blown out of the water with a real lawyer. Maybe Dave's daddy would be interested in investing?

Dumb fuck.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
i don't know what you mean by the "2020 death"
The world may change dramatically Sunday night when Jupiter and Saturn light up and there are a lot of indications that the space traveling humans are about to put on the big show they did in Egypt several thousand years ago before the end of the year. I think the monoliths are navigation aids for the landing craft.
That's what I meant. I figured you meant a heavens gate situation.

Good luck with that...

So is she isn't dead, just a troll? Looks like everyone was right again.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
One of two things most likely happened. Somebody either got to her with bullshit about my alleged "past" or the "light beings" who guide her told her not to follow through on her proposal.
she was real. where she was coming from is questionable and her reasoning for shutting me off without a word was most likely the result of mental illness and/or trolls getting to her with lies and distortions about me.
Wow, you're fucking nuts.
for some reason, my audio doesn't want to work tonight.
You've been doing that your entire life......not working.

Florence

Living in your head rent free
True & Honest Fan
The world may change dramatically Sunday night when Jupiter and Saturn light up and there are a lot of indications that the space traveling humans are about to put on the big show they did in Egypt several thousand years ago before the end of the year. I think the monoliths are navigation aids for the landing craft.
Pack it in everyone, Tommy’s just solved the mystery of how the Hyksos conquered Lower Egypt. Turns out they were aliens all along.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Jesus Christ, you're a moron. There's no such thing as space Jews. The Jupiter/Saturn conjunction is an optical illusion. I genuinely hope you're placed into a facility, heavily medicated, and all of the rights you abuse are stripped away.

Jesus Christ, you're a moron. There's no such thing as space Jews. The Jupiter/Saturn conjunction is an optical illusion. I genuinely hope you're placed into a facility, heavily medicated, and all of the rights you abuse are stripped away.
Maybe Mr Wasserberg is referring to the stupid 2001 imitation art project erected in Utah recently? I recall reading there may have been others, no doubt equally poorly constructed by spacejews who happen to use obvious screws with decidedly modern earthly dimensions.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
i was? you're a really exceptional sped if you believe that bullshit, AnObvious idiot.

that's not what happened. i was getting trolled by somebody pretending to be a potential client for the new company.

One of two things most likely happened. Somebody either got to her with bullshit about my alleged "past" or the "light beings" who guide her told her not to follow through on her proposal.

she was real. where she was coming from is questionable and her reasoning for shutting me off without a word was most likely the result of mental illness and/or trolls getting to her with lies and distortions about me.

rather than type a lot, i'm going live at you tube to talk about this. i can take calls on 520-241-2776 , at facebook messenger or google hangouts. add ctomeez0013@gmail.com for that.

i don't know what you mean by the "2020 death" i got played by a troll posing as a prospective client who told me that she was dead. i wasn't exactly swallowing that without confirmation from the police.

more lunacy tom? Again there is not space jews or space lizards. There is no arrival or space fairing humans . You are a delusional psychopath.
for some reason, my audio doesn't want to work tonight.
Neither does your brain but then who is counting all the gross thing on your body that do not work.
whatever your twisted little minds want to think is really no concern of mine.
Tom the only twisted little mind is yours. if you can call that useless fat between your ears a brain.
lol. two more idiot children to ignore. play me some more, fool.
You need that function stripped away so you can not ignore anyone.

awoo

Awootist
True & Honest Fan
I predict absolutely nothing noteworthy will happen and Tommy will shit his pants

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
I predict absolutely nothing noteworthy will happen and Tommy will shit his pants
I suspect that , in lieu of any spectacle the space faring humans may want to put on Sunday, Monday or any time between now and the end of the year, there will be no apparent change in the perceptive reality of any digitally dumbed down decadent deviant dolts such as the sado-masochistic voyeurs and creepy vidiot dweeb comic book characters who populate this septic sideshow. you will all remain blissfully misinformed , misguided and increasingly malicious as western civilization crumbles around you or is saved from itself by the progressive and enlightened non-partisan citizens of this great republic.

Stay tuned. If none of my predictions manifest, there is now a new prediction the lame duck president is now hoping to start a civil war on January 6th.

I suspect that , in lieu of any spectacle the space faring humans may want to put on Sunday, Monday or any time between now and the end of the year, there will be no apparent change in the perceptive reality of any digitally dumbed down decadent deviant dolts such as the sado-masochistic voyeurs and creepy vidiot dweeb comic book characters who populate this septic sideshow. you will all remain blissfully misinformed , misguided and increasingly malicious as western civilization crumbles around you or is saved from itself by the progressive and enlightened non-partisan citizens of this great republic.

Stay tuned. If none of my predictions manifest, there is now a new prediction the lame duck president is now hoping to start a civil war on January 6th.

Ari Abrams

6tSursponsorehdc ·
A Jupiter-Saturn conjunction occurs on the day of a solstice or equinox, on average, only once every 1,800 years. However, this conjunction is also a "Great Mutation", in which we begin a series of 10 conjunctions in air signs (after completing a series of 10 conjunctions in earth signs). And a Great Mutation occurs on the day of a solstice or equinox, on average, only once every 18,000 years. In addition, Jupiter and Saturn will be unusually close to each other in the sky during this particular conjunction.
So, this is quite possibly the most significant astrological alignment that any of us will ever witness in our lifetime.
Sync your prayers with this alignment of the heavens

Last edited by a moderator: