Tommie Goes to Kansas? -

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I suspect that , in lieu of any spectacle the space faring humans may want to put on Sunday, Monday or any time between now and the end of the year, there will be no apparent change in the perceptive reality of any digitally dumbed down decadent deviant dolts such as the sado-masochistic voyeurs and creepy vidiot dweeb comic book characters who populate this septic sideshow. you will all remain blissfully misinformed , misguided and increasingly malicious as western civilization crumbles around you or is saved from itself by the progressive and enlightened non-partisan citizens of this great republic.

Stay tuned. If none of my predictions manifest, there is now a new prediction the lame duck president is now hoping to start a civil war on January 6th.
No one here is misguided except you. There is no space jews or lizards. You are delusional and insane. This world will not change any time soon. It will end in about 4 or 5 billion years from now but that will be due to the sun engulfing it and then going nova shortly after that in astronomical terms.

Now tom do get you have proven top all you are a perverted moron that ruined his life long ago.

Do us a favor and explain how you can get a 0.75 high school GPA and think for one moment that you are more intelligent than everyone here.?

You need to see reality old man. you are a stupid old child molester that diddled a dog and bragged about it. How stupid is that tom.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suspect that , in lieu of any spectacle the space faring humans may want to put on Sunday, Monday or any time between now and the end of the year, there will be no apparent change in the perceptive reality of any digitally dumbed down decadent deviant dolts such as the sado-masochistic voyeurs and creepy vidiot dweeb comic book characters who populate this septic sideshow. you will all remain blissfully misinformed , misguided and increasingly malicious as western civilization crumbles around you or is saved from itself by the progressive and enlightened non-partisan citizens of this great republic.

Stay tuned. If none of my predictions manifest, there is now a new prediction the lame duck president is now hoping to start a civil war on January 6th.
This sounds like Tom's walking it back and if nothing happens its just because "normal people cant see it". How convient for a delusional old man who in a brief moment of clarity realises he needs an out from his hysterical ravings.

What happened to you apparently dead fiance Tom "the anti woman" bomb?

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This sounds like Tom's walking it back and if nothing happens its just because "normal people cant see it". How convient for a delusional old man who in a brief moment of clarity realises he needs an out from his hysterical ravings.

What happened to you apparently dead fiance Tom "the anti woman" bomb?
He sure spent a long time grieving over the love of his life. All of about ten minutes. I'm sure he's really investigating her demise, though, like O.J. is still looking for the real killer. And after he got over grieving, which took as long as smoking a joint, he came back here raving and angry.

Sounds to me like he got catfished and made up a story because he realizes what a laughable retard he looks like.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net

Can you explain your obsession with alliteration?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
or is saved from itself by the progressive and enlightened non-partisan citizens of this great republic.
You're literally none of those things. We've seen you literally eating your boogers on camera. You're a shitstain on humanity's britches, you pathetic, geriatric, pile of garbage.

LOL, is that right, are you now trying to play the role of obese, fat, hobo swami? That's Chris-Chan's job, you piece of shit.

Ari Abrams

6tSursponsorehdc ·
A Jupiter-Saturn conjunction occurs on the day of a solstice or equinox, on average, only once every 1,800 years. However, this conjunction is also a "Great Mutation", in which we begin a series of 10 conjunctions in air signs (after completing a series of 10 conjunctions in earth signs). And a Great Mutation occurs on the day of a solstice or equinox, on average, only once every 18,000 years. In addition, Jupiter and Saturn will be unusually close to each other in the sky during this particular conjunction.
So, this is quite possibly the most significant astrological alignment that any of us will ever witness in our lifetime.
Sync your prayers with this alignment of the heavens

Except this faggot doesn't give you an actual astrological interpretation. This is terrible for the entire world, you sick jack ass. Naturally, you would only interpret this as only involving you and how space faggots will gift you with a lubricating snatch. You said you were going to kill yourself, so do it. Nobody really cares. Not even your poor family.

Last edited:

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
she was real. where she was coming from is questionable and her reasoning for shutting me off without a word was most likely the result of mental illness and/or trolls getting to her with lies and distortions about me.
Tommy, it was either troll trying to see if you actually would pack all of your shit and move to Kansas, or she realized she could get with a tranny that at least somewhat passes and doesn't molest children and animals.

Freshly Baked Socks

GROWING IN PROFESSIONALISM AND CONTROL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i don't understand either acronym , please.

We would appreciate it if you could you post your Trump related comments in this thread for enjoyment by the greater community:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tommy, it was either troll trying to see if you actually would pack all of your shit and move to Kansas, or she realized she could get with a tranny that at least somewhat passes and doesn't molest children and animals.
actually it was nothing of any of that sort. the woman was strongly attracted to me because of my knowledge of ecosystem engineering and spirituality. Why she got cold feet is most likely because the "light beings" who told her what sort of person she was looking for told her that i wasn't that person and to cut it off.
We would appreciate it if you could you post your Trump related comments in this thread for enjoyment by the greater community:
i have little desire to participate in any trump tard bashing. is there a general thread for really stupid extremist thought from any sort of true believer anywhere? I could get into sharing some shit into that. i'm just burned out on AmeriKKKan partisan politics. It's a fucking never ending battle over which party is more powerfully selfish and stupid than the other.
Can you explain your obsession with alliteration?

can you explain how my use of alliteration is an "obsession", Sigmund Fraud ? it's one of many literary tools i use in my writing, not in my speech, you ridiculous retarded reprobate. the reason i use it so much and like to really overdo it is from the ancient usenet chats. flame wars between intelligent people often broke down into alliteration battles.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
can you explain how my use of alliteration is an "obsession", Sigmund Fraud ? it's one of many literary tools i use in my writing, not in my speech, you ridiculous retarded reprobate. the reason i use it so much and like to really overdo it is from the ancient usenet chats. flame wars between intelligent people often broke down into alliteration battles.

You couldn't help yourself, could you? Jesus Christ. "Ridiculous retarded reprobate". Did you read the Wikipedia article I cited on "clanging"? I don't know you well enough to tell whether you've got schizophrenia or schizoid personality disorder but in any case you are, like the crow you resemble, obsessed with glittery things (words) paying no attention whatever to context or content.

Also have you considered, um, getting some teeth? A lot of people find the toothless thing a little bit gross, to say the least.

P.S. thank you for the laugh with the idea of "alliteration battles". I won't let my feelings about you prevent me from finding you hilarious when you succeed like that. But seriously, you haven't answered the question. And since you are capable of saying genuinely funny things, why don't you try to win over the farms with humor, instead of constant anger?

CheesyBoy

kiwifarms.net
actually it was nothing of any of that sort. the woman was strongly attracted to me because of my knowledge of ecosystem engineering and spirituality. Why she got cold feet is most likely because the "light beings" who told her what sort of person she was looking for told her that i wasn't that person and to cut it off.

i have little desire to participate in any trump tard bashing. is there a general thread for really stupid extremist thought from any sort of true believer anywhere? I could get into sharing some shit into that. i'm just burned out on AmeriKKKan partisan politics. It's a fucking never ending battle over which party is more powerfully selfish and stupid than the other.

Someone finding you "knowledgeable " in any subject is one of the most laughably retarded things I've ever heard.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
My god, you real!y are dense, aren't you.

CheesyBoy

kiwifarms.net
If you're going to "block me for insulting your intelligence", you're going to have to block every KF user.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201221-231738_kindlephoto-411408790.png
    Screenshot_20201221-231738_kindlephoto-411408790.png
    51 KB · Views: 18

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Tom you are not a scientist. You are not able to comprehend biology or scientific protocol. You do get that animal testing is needed in medicine. Oh wait you never studied medicine let alone went to a college on your own merits.

Daddy bought his little retard a degree that he tried to use and got kicked to the curb with a side note. ( Thomas wasserberg is a moron do not hire him the degree is obviously a fake.
You couldn't help yourself, could you? Jesus Christ. "Ridiculous retarded reprobate". Did you read the Wikipedia article I cited on "clanging"? I don't know you well enough to tell whether you've got schizophrenia or schizoid personality disorder but in any case you are, like the crow you resemble, obsessed with glittery things (words) paying no attention whatever to context or content.

Also have you considered, um, getting some teeth? A lot of people find the toothless thing a little bit gross, to say the least.

P.S. thank you for the laugh with the idea of "alliteration battles". I won't let my feelings about you prevent me from finding you hilarious when you succeed like that. But seriously, you haven't answered the question. And since you are capable of saying genuinely funny things, why don't you try to win over the farms with humor, instead of constant anger?
Tom can not help it No. He is a total moron who will snap at anyone and start yelling at clouds.