Tommie Goes to Kansas? -

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
the woman was strongly attracted to me because of my knowledge of ecosystem engineering and spirituality.
The only knowledge you have of the ecosystem is how to masturbate it.

Why she got cold feet is most likely because the "light beings" who told her what sort of person she was looking for told her that i wasn't that person and to cut it off.
It's called red flags Tom, and you set off like 1,000-2,000 of them.
i have little desire to participate in any trump tard bashing. is there a general thread for really stupid extremist thought from any sort of true believer anywhere? I could get into sharing some shit into that. i'm just burned out on AmeriKKKan partisan politics. It's a fucking never ending battle over which party is more powerfully selfish and stupid than the other.

1608673039862.png

Except, your entire facebook feed is filled with shit like this.

can you explain how my use of alliteration is an "obsession", Sigmund Fraud ? it's one of many literary tools i use in my writing, not in my speech, you ridiculous retarded reprobate. the reason i use it so much and like to really overdo it is from the ancient usenet chats. flame wars between intelligent people often broke down into alliteration battles.
It's a trait involved with mania and schizophrenia, you retard. It has nothing to do with Freud.