Law Tommy Robinson to face retrial over contempt of court charge - Free - Just released from Belmarsh

EasyPeasy

Oh Tommy Tommy, Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When was this sentiment expressed? Do you think we actually want Owen Jones or Mike Stuchberry behind bars for expressing their opinions.
It's not a bad thought...

Anyway Stuchbery packed his bags last week and is fucking off to Germany to be an English teacher.

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
When was this sentiment expressed? Do you think we actually want Owen Jones or Mike Stuchberry behind bars for expressing their opinions.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA please tell me you're not being serious

Yes. You'd cheer it on without hesitation.

Chaos Theorist

It would be spiteful To put jellyfish in a trifle
kiwifarms.net
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA please tell me you're not being serious

Yes. You'd cheer it on without hesitation.
Please tell me where I said people who have opinions different to myself should be thrown in jail, because I think the nearest I might have posted on the farms to that is Antifa needs to be jailed for being violent thugs.

EasyPeasy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really confused.

Tommy's release date should be today.

Nothing in the MSM.
Where is Tommy? What have they done to him?

Lots of "welcome home Tommy" messages and vids (wont let me upload them to KF due to size) on telegram. A lot from the usual faces, Jack Dawkins, Zac Walton etc... I captured a few.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Videos:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really confused.

Tommy's release date should be today.

Nothing in the MSM.
Where is Tommy? What have they done to him?

Lots of "welcome home Tommy" messages and vids (wont let me upload them to KF due to size) on telegram. A lot from the usual faces, Jack Dawkins, Zac Walton etc... I captured a few.

View attachment 932044

View attachment 932045

View attachment 932046

Videos:

View attachment 932048
Maybe he converted to the religion of peace while he was inside?

EasyPeasy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So is he getting off crazy island or will he just wait until they gin up some more bullshit charges to lock him up on?
He's carrying on as a journalist. More documentaries coming, one is about the Muslim grooming gangs called "The Rape Of Britain" which was postponed because of this jail sentence.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
He's carrying on as a journalist. More documentaries coming, one is about the Muslim grooming gangs called "The Rape Of Britain" which was postponed because of this jail sentence.
People need to admit the guy has balls, whether they like him or not.

It's certain he will be sent again to jail under some stupid excuse, and he knows it and he's ready to take all they send at him. How ironic that he takes shit from people who cower because some random stranger discovered they said "faggot" thirty years ago.

Dynastier

Not Actually Vordrak
kiwifarms.net
People need to admit the guy has balls, whether they like him or not.

It's certain he will be sent again to jail under some stupid excuse, and he knows it and he's ready to take all they send at him. How ironic that he takes shit from people who cower because some random stranger discovered they said "faggot" thirty years ago.
That's true. He's willing to go to dangerous prisons for his principles, even if some of his principles seem weird.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino