Law Tommy Robinson to face retrial over contempt of court charge - GUILTY - 9 months jail

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
God the fucking Eurotrash annoy me but fuck the UK takes the cake. He was convicted, had his sentence appealed, and now they're trying again. Tommy is a spergy idiot, but this is ridiculous. So glad to be American. Even with all the garbage over here the government isn't tyrannical.

Get acquitted in America? You can't be charged again.

In England? Fuck you. We'll keep charging your ass until you get a guilty sentence.

EasyPeasy

Tommy Robinson MEP is innocent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God the fucking Eurotrash annoy me but fuck the UK takes the cake. He was convicted, had his sentence appealed, and now they're trying again. Tommy is a spergy idiot, but this is ridiculous. So glad to be American. Even with all the garbage over here the government isn't tyrannical.

Get acquitted in America? You can't be charged again.

In England? Fuck you. We'll keep charging your ass until you get a guilty sentence.
They changed the reason for the contempt charge from prejudicing a trial (which was overturned because the jury had already reached a guilty verdict when he was arrested for filming the pedo's) to causing anxiety to the Muslim pedo's by filming and naming them as they entered the courts for sentencing.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Death Grip

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
They changed the reason for the contempt charge from prejudicing a trial (which was overturned because the jury had already reached a guilty verdict when he was arrested for filming the pedo's) to causing anxiety to the Muslim pedo's by filming and naming them as they entered the courts for sentencing.
Is that supposed to be better, or worse? I can't tell.

Fuck England.

Aristophanes

Writing plays for Lolcows since 446 BC
kiwifarms.net
It's about time Robinson went back to court, he's a lying conman known to use his followers' fear of grooming gangs to grift cash from them. Not to mention his violent tendencies (i.e. doorstepping critic intmidating witnesses, threatening MPs/journalists, attacking police officers, domestic abuse, inciting riots) and links to far right groups/organised crime.

He's exposed nothing at all, with this whole "I'm being silenced by the state" schtick being a ruse to grab more cash from his followers. If he really was being silenced by the state, then they wouldn't have allowed him to put on rallies around the UK, let alone allow him to use the to use an expensive PA system for public speaking. It's a classic trick from the far right playbook we've all seen before.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's about time Robinson went back to court, he's a lying conman known to use his followers' fear of grooming gangs to grift cash from them. Not to mention his violent tendencies (i.e. doorstepping critic intmidating witnesses, threatening MPs/journalists, attacking police officers, domestic abuse, inciting riots) and links to far right groups/organised crime.

He's exposed nothing at all, with this whole "I'm being silenced by the state" schtick being a ruse to grab more cash from his followers. If he really was being silenced by the state, then they wouldn't have allowed him to put on rallies around the UK, let alone allow him to use the to use an expensive PA system for public speaking. It's a classic trick from the far right playbook we've all seen before.
Being a douche is not justification for having your civil rights repeatedly violated.

This is exactly the "Nazi tactics" you and your ilk whine about constantly.

Aristophanes

kiwifarms.net
Being a douche is not justification for having your civil rights repeatedly violated.
Although he hasn't had his rights violated. This decision to review the contempt of court case is because Robinson's legal team applied to have it repealed, and the judiciary found sufficient legal grounds to reject it. The authorities have in fact been incredibly lenient on him, especially not taking his right to free speech away - to the point where it's suspected he's a police informant.

Iwasamwillbe

Rational Big-Brained Deep-Thinking Philosopher
kiwifarms.net

Massive citations for everything needed.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Although he hasn't had his rights violated. This decision to review the contempt of court case is because Robinson's legal team applied to have it repealed, and the judiciary found sufficient legal grounds to reject it. The authorities have in fact been incredibly lenient on him, especially not taking his right to free speech away - to the point where it's suspected he's a police informant.
Deliberately moving someone to gen pop in a Muslim majority prison in the hopes that he would be murdered is a civil rights violation in my book. Your entire country is anarcho tyranny dogshit.

I unironically hope 1776 commences again so we can stomp your totalitarian asses for a second time.

EasyPeasy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You fucking idiot. He doorstepped Mike Stuchbery after he leaked Tommy's kids address to that crazy drug addict Dick Coughlan, the Jihadi lawyer Tasnime Akunjee and Hope Not Hate putting his wife and kids at risk by live streaming the street name, house and area they live in while Tommy was in Finland.

That fat mess Stuchbery shit himself and called the police when Tommy tried to confront him.

Aristophanes

kiwifarms.net
Massive citations for everything needed.
Threatening an MP, Stewart McDonald.
Doorstepping a journalist
Doorstepping a student
List of convictions

You fucking idiot. He doorstepped Mike Stuchbery after he leaked Tommy's kids address to that crazy drug addict Dick Coughlan, the Jihadi lawyer Tasnime Akunjee and Hope Not Hate putting his wife and kids at risk by live streaming the street name and area they live in while Tommy was in Finland.

That fat mess Stuchbery shit himself and called the police when Tommy tried to confront him.

How could've it been Tommy's address, as he funnily enough claimed that he didn't live there shortly after the papers were served? Those papers were handed to a police officer within a safe distance from the premises, all above board with permission from both Bedfordshire Police and the courts. He had ignored all correspondence from Akunjee beforehand, so there was nothing left to do other than serve papers at an address publicly available on Companies House.

Stuchberry wasn't involved in the serving of the papers at all other than sharing a fundraising page for the legal fees on Twitter the night before. It wasn't Stuchberry that leaked his address online.

I just have a different view of the case that's all, and these are the facts. With Robinson's criminal history (including fraud) anything that he says appears questionable. Danny Tommo is just as questionable.

Who are we to believe here?

I'm trying to piece together an argument for the Attorney General bringing forward this case in connection to it being in the public interest.

Aristophanes

kiwifarms.net
There's also the small possibility that the prosecution might have uncovered new evidence that they believe would secure a conviction, and as such are confident for a re-trial. Maybe they do, maybe they don't - it won't be known until the court allows the proceedings to be made public.

I remember that the case Tommy got in trouble for in the first place involved minors, and those always have incredibly strict injunctions on them so as to supposedly protect the children involved. The prosecution will most likely go for that angle.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Not to A-log but I genuinely believe the world would be a better place if everyone on that island simply ceased to exist. They are poison.

I cannot believe I am saying this, but I am legitimately, and reluctantly, glad that the Chinese (being a high IQ people) exist as a race. White people seem to have become so pathologically self-destructive that I fear that any civilization that still exists in a hundred year's time will only exist to the extent that it is permitted or perpetuated by the Chinese. At least the Chinese will keep science and culture ticking until maybe long into the future white people wake the fuck up.

The modern world is a very good argument for an enlightened monarchy, I think.

EasyPeasy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How could've it been Tommy's address, as he funnily enough claimed that he didn't live there shortly after the papers were served? Those papers were handed to a police officer within a safe distance from the premises, all above board with permission from both Bedfordshire Police and the courts. He had ignored all correspondence from Akunjee beforehand, so there was nothing left to do other than serve papers at an address publicly available on Companies House.

Stuchberry wasn't involved in the serving of the papers at all other than sharing a fundraising page for the legal fees on Twitter the night before. It wasn't Stuchberry that leaked his address online.

I just have a different view of the case that's all, and these are the facts. With Robinson's criminal history (including fraud) anything that he says appears questionable. Danny Tommo is just as questionable.

Who are we to believe here?

I'm trying to piece together an argument for the Attorney General bringing forward this case in connection to it being in the public interest.
Tommy lives separately from his wife and kids most of the time because of all the threats.

The mortgage fraud conviction was because he lent his brother-in-law a deposit for his first house and his brother-in-law lied about how much he earned on the application form. Tommy did not break the law but the police, CPS and Gov had it in for him and the CPS threatened to charge his wife with fraud also unless he plead guilty to Mortgage Fraud and he got fucked over.

Danny Tommo is a dodgy cunt, he went to prison for kidnap I think.

Aristophanes

kiwifarms.net
Tommy lives separately from his wife and kids most of the time because of all the threats.

The mortgage fraud conviction was because he lent his brother-in-law a deposit for his first house and his brother-in-law lied about how much he earned on the application form. Tommy did not break the law but the police, CPS and Gov had it in for him and the CPS threatened to charge his wife with fraud also unless he plead guilty to Mortgage Fraud and he got fucked over.

Danny Tommo is a dodgy cunt, he went to prison for kidnap I think.
That's a bit of a grey area either way admittedly. It'd probably benefit Robinson if he ditched Danny Tommo to be honest, as he draws a lot of unwanted attention to him. I'm putting myself in the mindset of the prosecution here, trying to understand why the Attorney General would think it's in the public interest to review the case again.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
Incorrect; he was sent to HMP Hull whose inmates were 7% Muslim according to their most recent HMP report (in 2015 I think it was). However, they did mew him up in solitary which somewhat hampered his ability to gain legal representation, that bit is true.
Wasn't his prison rather nice all things considered? The way he talked it up made it seem like he was in a Russian Gulag, not a class C prison? Seeing as how you have been to HMP Onley for a client, do they have in cell TVs as stated in the online prison guide?

Screenshot 2019-05-15 at 02.36.39.png

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
Public Disorder? That monster, I hope he gets life!
By 'public disorder' I mean 'violent riots and brawls involving dozens to hundreds of individuals, in which both police and members of the public were injured badly enough to be sent to hospital'. I don't want a man who has demonstrated perfect willingness to engage in and manipulate incidents of large-scale street violence to his own ends walking free, thanks.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino