Law Tommy Robinson to face retrial over contempt of court charge - Back to the Muslim Gulag you go

Slimy Time

The Fang of Burnell
kiwifarms.net
"According to lead prosecutors" who are trying to put him in prison for pointing out the obvious; that the government would rather have the children of the lower class be violently taken, raped, murdered, and forced into sexual slavery than lift a single finger to stop them, for fear of being accused of racism. These people are so cowardly, so morally bankrupt, that they would sacrifice children for the appearance of being woke, and they have been doing it for decades.

Even if Tommy Robinson drooled and pissed himself from mental defect, I'd rather sit with him than take the side of those who have been working to protect child rape rings for decades. Fuck them.
Lead prosecutors who made the comments were the lead prosecutors for the grooming gang trial. His actions gave rise to a potential application by the defence to dismiss the jury on the basis of them being prejudiced and taking inadmissible evidence into account. UK legal procedure in incredibly regimental, something like his video would be basis for an application to dismiss the jury, as stupid as that may be.

Parliament needs to be nuked from orbit, get the Commissars in there and clean them out. Same can be said of the police, schools and universities.

He made one petty mistake in by filming on the court STEPS in the Canterbury trial and accepted that. He never prejudiced the Leeds trial because the jury had already returned their guilty verdicts before and he was reporting outside Leeds court for their sentencing, even on appeal the high court judge ruled he did not prejudice the trial and they could no longer use that as an excuse for contempt of court .

He has never declared war on Islam, nor does he have a problem with Muslims as people, the problem is the way Islam is influencing and radicalising people here and the bigoted hatred to non-Muslims that is incited by the Islamist Extremists who can say and preach pretty much what they want with out fear of prosecution because the Police fear being branded as racists.
Regarding Leeds, that was one trial out of three linked trials. There were still trials of the grooming gang yet to finish, ergo, by publishing his video, he could have potentially prejudiced the jury of the remaining trials (whether you believe that or not is up to you, I think it's nonsense). 20 of them were sentenced in October 2018 and sentenced in November. As mentioned above, an application to dismiss could have been made on the basis of the video going up due to its prejudicial effect. Same reason was given by the idiot judge who put reporting restrictions on him being arrested, only for the Streisand effect to come into play, and him lifting it very quickly once they realised that having it would be worse than not having it at all.

His sentencing in Leeds was a complete fuck up. Judge shouldn't have commenced proceedings on the day, he failed to put the particulars of the contempt procedure, the order was drawn up in a way which made it a criminal offence instead of a contempt procedure, wasn't clear whether he admitted the offence (which they took as yes, ergo why it took 5 hours), and didn't follow Part 48 of the CrimPR. A complete and utter fuck up.

The "declare war on Islam" was hyperbole...don't take it seriously.

Last edited:

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
"According to lead prosecutors" who are trying to put him in prison for pointing out the obvious; that the government would rather have the children of the lower class be violently taken, raped, murdered, and forced into sexual slavery than lift a single finger to stop them, for fear of being accused of racism. These people are so cowardly, so morally bankrupt, that they would sacrifice children for the appearance of being woke, and they have been doing it for decades.

Even if Tommy Robinson drooled and pissed himself from mental defect, I'd rather sit with him than take the side of those who have been working to protect child rape rings for decades. Fuck them.
I really love how backwards this statement is. You do realize you are literally saying 'I believe in due process and the court of law - but only when it's prosecuting people I consider guilty', right? You're showing that people like Tommy are successful in manipulating you. Again; you are being manipulated by him and people like him when you say things like this. You talk about double jeopardy, but here's another legal term for you to consider; fruit of the poisonous tree. The results of a court that engages in preferential or corrupt behaviors is invalid, regardless of whether or not the final outcome was what most people would consider 'favorable'. You cannot disregard the impartiality of law just because you personally find the way it is being implemented distasteful. If you do so, then you are not only sabotaging your own cause, you are giving ammunition to the people you consider the enemy.

I mean seriously, think about this for a second. If this were a case about an immigration advocate who encouraged race riots against white people being retried on the same grounds, you would be crowing in delight about how great it is that justice is being done and how this is finally clear proof that such individuals can't just get away with things thanks to clever legal wrangling. The basic facts would be no different, it would just be from a position you were naturally inclined to support instead of oppose.

I'm sorry, but law doesn't work like that. There is no in-between. You want to overthrow the legal system and set up something you consider better? Organize a revolution, because the only way that attitude isn't going to end up self-defeating is if you systematically eliminate all the voices which point out your discriminatory tactics and impose a new standard that lasts long enough for society to begin considering it the norm.

Otherwise, if you believe in justice, then you have to be equal. If you want to abolish conditions that enable Tommy or anyone like him prosecuted repeatedly, then you are tacitly accepting that other people you personally view as deserving imprisonment will get off because of the lack of those conditions. You can't use those conditions as a club to batter your opponents with and then cry foul when it gets used against you in the same way. If you let emotional hysteria cloud your vision, then you've become a pawn.

Yeah we've already gone over the actual facts though, and you aren't addressing the problem. He's not had a valid trial or conviction, yet spends 3 months in solitary.

So the reporting around Robinson's trial is guilty of the same thing right? Have they not prejudiced people against Robinson? Aren't you guilty of the same thing here?

Last edited:

Slimy Time

The Fang of Burnell
kiwifarms.net
Just to clarify, The Court of Appeal does not have the power to dismiss the case. When they find an error in law or in fact, they will remit the case back to the original court under a different judge with proper guidance given, and leave it to the AG to decide whether it would be in the public interest to hold the trial again, which he did on the basis that there was "fresh evidence". Put simply, the CofA is there to review whether a trial was conducted fairly and in accordance to the law, not decide the case. Doesn't have to be in the same court, any will do. Checking the Appeal case, they extended time to appeal until the 25th May of this year in their judgment, so this was not unforeseen.

While we are at it, he's being double fucked over by none other than a Syrian Refugee boy (because of course) for defamation. From what I can tell, the 16 year boy alleges that he was falsely accused of assaulting white girls, of which he was sent death threats and attacked by another boy.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He never prejudiced the Leeds trial because the jury had already returned their guilty verdicts before and he was reporting outside Leeds court for their sentencing, even on appeal the high court judge ruled he did not prejudice the trial and they could no longer use that as an excuse for contempt of court .
I'm afraid that wasn't the reason his contempt conviction was quashed on appeal. Go back and read the judgement. His conviction was overturned because of a procedural defect, namely, that the trial judge used the summary contempt procedure when it was inappropriate to do so. Paragraph 77 of that judgement explains it quite nicely. Since it was a procedural error in the original contempt finding, there is no reason why a trial on the proper procedure cannot be brought, and even in the Court of Appeal the public interest (given TR's habit of filming and streaming outside child molestation trials) was found to be a valid reason why a retrial was permitted.

So the judges can keep making "procedural errors" and pushing off a real trial, and keep him in prison.

Yeah no problem there.

All I can say to people cheering this on, I will laugh when it's you being fucked by your garbage system. And I'll gladly point out why you being held in solitary for months without a trial, and how it's actually legal and proper, because you broke Sharia law or something.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the judges can keep making "procedural errors" and pushing off a real trial, and keep him in prison.
They do that in seppoland as well you know. Daily reminder that Miranda (of the Miranda rights) was retried and convicted in any event.

I will agree that statutory compensation for being imprisoned while innocent here in Britain really sucks. They changed the rules in 2013 (I think it was then) so you only get it not for actually being not guilty, but only for being innocent beyond reasonable doubt. At the same time that they clamped down on who is entitled to legal aid because there's no votes in lawyers who represent normies and randos.

They do that in seppoland as well you know. Daily reminder that Miranda (of the Miranda rights) was retried and convicted in any event.

I will agree that statutory compensation for being imprisoned while innocent here in Britain really sucks. They changed the rules in 2013 (I think it was then) so you only get it not for actually being not guilty, but only for being innocent beyond reasonable doubt. At the same time that they clamped down on who is entitled to legal aid because there's no votes in lawyers who represent normies and randos.
Is... seppoland supposed to be the US? Sorry I'm just not familiar with the term.

It's interesting, reading about the miranda case I can't find anything saying one way or another what was done with him in between the time of the successful appeal and the retrial.

It's not the retrial after a mistrial that bothers me so much, it's the fact that he's in prison in the meantime. Of course, miranda was under pretty reasonable suspicion of murder and kidnapping, actual dangerous crimes, rather than touching a step he wasn't supposed to. And we do arrest people, hold them, then try them here, so you can end up spending a lot of time in jail without any conviction. But, to my knowledge, the US doesn't dick people around in the court system like this. Like, if the state fucks up in charging you, you typically get off, you don't usually just wait in prison until they come up with something that works.

The US system is far from perfect, it's true. But this doesn't even begin to pass the smell test. The supposed crime he committed, the reasons that keep changing, the fact that while they dick around and say "Whoopsie the judge used the wrong form, wait another month in solitary". They're not charging him on behalf of any victims, this is the state themselves going after him.

Reactions: DanteAlighieri

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is... seppoland supposed to be the US? Sorry I'm just not familiar with the term.

It's interesting, reading about the miranda case I can't find anything saying one way or another what was done with him in between the time of the successful appeal and the retrial.

It's not the retrial after a mistrial that bothers me so much, it's the fact that he's in prison in the meantime. Of course, miranda was under pretty reasonable suspicion of murder and kidnapping, actual dangerous crimes, rather than touching a step he wasn't supposed to. And we do arrest people, hold them, then try them here, so you can end up spending a lot of time in jail without any conviction. But, to my knowledge, the US doesn't dick people around in the court system like this. Like, if the state fucks up in charging you, you typically get off, you don't usually just wait in prison until they come up with something that works.

The US system is far from perfect, it's true. But this doesn't even begin to pass the smell test. The supposed crime he committed, the reasons that keep changing, the fact that while they dick around and say "Whoopsie the judge used the wrong form, wait another month in solitary". They're not charging him on behalf of any victims, this is the state themselves going after him.
Seppo is a foreshortened version of Septic Tank, which is rhyming slang for Yank. And now you know :)

EasyPeasy

Not So Great Britain
kiwifarms.net
While we are at it, he's being double fucked over by none other than a Syrian Refugee boy (because of course) for defamation. From what I can tell, the 16 year boy alleges that he was falsely accused of assaulting white girls, of which he was sent death threats and attacked by another boy.
The media keep calling him a "Syrian Refugee" when the family have been in the UK for nearly 10 years and are not Syrian war refugees. The Syrian kid Jamal was a bully who threatened to stab Bailey. Bailey has since tried to commit suicide shortly after Tommy interviewed him about what really happened and the fake "waterboarding" msm story. But no msm reports on all the Muslims going mad and threaten to rape and kill Bailey and his younger siblings, smashing his mothers house up and causing them to flee their home.

Bailey interwiew.

Slimy Time

The Fang of Burnell
kiwifarms.net
The media keep calling him a "Syrian Refugee" when the family have been in the UK for nearly 10 years and are not Syrian war refugees. The Syrian kid Jamal was a bully who threatened to stab Bailey. Bailey has since tried to commit suicide shortly after Tommy interviewed him about what really happened and the fake "waterboarding" msm story. But no msm reports on all the Muslims going mad and threaten to rape and kill Bailey and his younger siblings, smashing his mothers house up and causing them to flee their home.
Just checked out his lawyer...it's Tasnime Akunjee. Now you might have heard that name before, that's because he's the one who represented Shamima Begum, the "ISIS bride" who faced deportation.

EasyPeasy

Not So Great Britain
kiwifarms.net
Just checked out his lawyer...it's Tasnime Akunjee. Now you might have heard that name before, that's because he's the one who represented Shamima Begum, the "ISIS bride" who faced deportation.
Yep and he also represented one of Lee Rigby's killers - you know the soldier who was nearly beheaded in the street by two Muslims near his barracks in Woolwich.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh joy. He also is linked to CAGE, formerly Cageprisoners, which was a group that purported to be calling for the release of British citizens from Guantanamo but was actually a bunch of Islamist apologists who glommed on to Guantanamo to try and get asspats from useful idiots and the regressive left. (Daily reminder that people who have their human rights infringed aren't automatically saints.) That referred to Mohammed "Jihadi John" Emwazi as a "beautiful young man."

Akunjee was featured in the Law Society Gazette recently here. What's the betting the women whose release he "negotiated" from al-Qaeda was facilitated by him knowing a guy who knows a guy who knows the guys with guns out on the ground in Syria.

EDIT: Oh, it gets better. Seems that Farooq Bajwa, this chappie's boss, was investigated, fined, and had limits put on his practicing certificate for trying to pull a fast one over the Legal Aid Agency.

You know how the rodney king video makes the cops look like huge fucking assholes? And then you find out rodney king was kind of a huge asshole? But that doesn't change the fact that the cops who beat his ass were assholes?

That's this. I know Tommy Robinson is an asshole. Doesn't excuse what the UK gov is doing to him. You don't beat up exceptional people, even if they're annoying. That just makes you the asshole.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino