Law Tommy Robinson to face retrial over contempt of court charge - Free - Just released from Belmarsh

EasyPeasy

Oh Tommy Tommy, Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, I'm confused.

So how did the government prove the reporting restriction existed in the first place if they never posted it anywhere?
From what I understand there was apparently a reporting restriction in place by a Judge, but it was not displayed on the judicial site or in the courts as per protocol for journalists to see. Lizzie Dearden, a journalist for The Independent newspaper broke the exact same reporting restriction as Tommy and even flat out refused to take down her article when asked and nothing happened to her.

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
From what I understand there was apparently a reporting restriction in place by a Judge, but it was not displayed on the judicial site or in the courts as per protocol for journalists to see. Lizzie Dearden, a journalist for The Independent newspaper broke the exact same reporting restriction as Tommy and even flat out refused to take down her article when asked and nothing happened to her.
I believe it due to her bitchy attitude on Twitter, but which article and what exactly was the restriction? It's hard to find good info on this that isn't horribly tainted.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Koby_Fish

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
The government's pursuit of Tommy is like the Russian government's pursuit of 'enemies of the state' like Alexei Navalny.

The difference is that the average Russian knows that when the government convicts someone like Navalny on 'tax evasion' it's a politicised decision. The average Brit reads an article in Vice telling them everything is above board and there's no cause for alarm and goes on their merry way.

Odd thing is though, Vice spent four years fighting the Canadian government to avoid handing over interview notes with a terror subject and organisations like Reporters Without Borders defended them.

Now both of them and all the blue checkmarks on Twitter are saying that whatever happens to Tommy is fine and you're just a dummy who doesn't understand the nuances of the law if you disagree.

Even though the last time he was sent to prison even the British courts decided the process was seriously flawed and released him.

So we've got a bunch of blue checkmarks, 'secret barristers' and human rights activists who have decided that when the government shafts someone they dislike and bends the law to do it that's fine but will defend the human rights of terrorists against governments.

Funny thing is, as Tommy pointed out in his video, there was a media scrum outside his court asking him questions much as he's accused of doing to the suspects in Leeds. Worse in fact, as they assumed his guilt whereas he was careful to point out that suspects are innocent until proven guilty. And it must be more stressful to know you're up against the whole system like he is than to have one guy with a camera phone questioning you. Still Tommy got convicted and all journalists outside his trial get a pass, because the Establishment likes them for harassing him and wants him imprisoned. Or possibly killed, if they can get him back inside a Muslim gang run prison.

Something that the human rights lobby will no doubt tell us is just fine, and we're all dummies for not understanding the law like they do.

As Tommy put it 'bastards'.

Guess I'll have to send him more cash for his appeal.

Last edited:

nonperson

I am imaginary
kiwifarms.net
:thinking:

If he ends up in prison, isn't this basically the same thing as donating to Bernie because he can still win this?
I know he can't win the court cases, it's obvious they're show-trials. Tommy wins by keeping the fight up and continuing to be a thorn. What he is managing to do is to get the system to expose itself for the corrupt and ridiculous mess it is.

If he wasn't able to keep the legal fight up, the government wouldn't be forced to keep revealing their petty desperation and corruption in order to get him locked up. Money well spent, if you ask me.

I actually think he has more to gain (politically) by losing this insane court case. His popularity exploded after his first sentence, for example. Nobody (except maybe muslims and antifa) actually thinks these charges are legitimate. Him being sent to prison again over this will only prove him right and sway more skeptics towards his side.

I would argue that it's basically the opposite thing as donating to Bernie - the more he speaks, the better Republicans do in the polls.

CaesarCzech

kiwifarms.net
Thank god Britain is behind water, We will just need to collapse the tunnel ships unlike other weapons arent easy to produce.

East Germany is not completely fucked, Spain is Fucked up but not overrun by Muslims, France is Overrun but waking up. Imho If We blow the channel tunnel France with relatively strong army might holdup and Spain might get of its ass. East germany can also hold until Polish Arrival. So this means shit would be concentrated to West Germany and Northern France. Managable. Thank god for england Being magnet for Those muslim Fokkers.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Koby_Fish and Fek
Thank god Britain is behind water, We will just need to collapse the tunnel ships unlike other weapons arent easy to produce.

East Germany is not completely fucked, Spain is Fucked up but not overrun by Muslims, France is Overrun but waking up. Imho If We blow the channel tunnel France with relatively strong army might holdup and Spain might get of its ass. East germany can also hold until Polish Arrival. So this means shit would be concentrated to West Germany and Northern France. Managable. Thank god for england Being magnet for Those muslim Fokkers.
The problem in this story is not Muslims, or unique to the UK. It's governments going full tyranny for the sake of social media good boy points.

Citizens need to vote better. Garbage in, garbage out. Pwning your opponents is a stupid way to vote.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
The problem in this story is not Muslims, or unique to the UK. It's governments going full tyranny for the sake of social media good boy points.

Citizens need to vote better. Garbage in, garbage out. Pwning your opponents is a stupid way to vote.
Disagree that they do it for social media good points, but rather they do it because it gives them more power and greater ability to infringe on the right of the citizen. Any social media woke points are a facade imo to hide their power grab.

If I was a betting man, I would bet that they will hand him a suspended sentence, given the absolute shit show that occurred when he was last jailed.

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
That would not be a good bet, given that apparently what happened last time was that he was mysteriously moved to a more harsh prison notorious for gangs that just so happened to be Muslim. Who really hate him.

• Horrifying

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
That would not be a good bet, given that apparently what happened last time was that he was mysteriously moved to a more harsh prison notorious for gangs that just so happened to be Muslim. Who really hate him.
And the judgment was done quickly and was so unusual in procedure that they appealed and got it overruled. It's only because the AG decided to procecute him again after the appeal court put the ball in his court is why he's in court again.

• Agree

Cryogonal

kiwifarms.net
Britain allows for the imprisonment of muslims? Well, one step forward..

• Feels

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible for him to flee the country before he gets thrown back in prison or is he already in?

• Thunk-Provoking

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible for him to flee the country before he gets thrown back in prison or is he already in?
He's bailed for sentencing on 11 July. They've probably grabbed his passport, so there we are. In any event, it wouldn't surprise me if they went for community service and a fine rather than prison because the objective is to humiliate, not to martyr.

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
I don't think some of you fully see what's happening here and why we have the Bill of Rights in the US to prevent it.

Let's look at this situation as if it were 1700s England. You're John Q Teadrinker. You get on the bad side of the nobility because you publicly denounce some of their policies, but generally keep your nose clean. But they are out to get you.

So you're in the market, looking at some properly bland English food when a constable yells "Oi! I saw ya tryin ta steal that food!" and immediately arrests you.

Sucks, but even in the US, we have that problem. Now you can just call your attorney and-

NOPE. The folks in charge don't like you, so you get no legal council and are sentenced to prison without a trial. This is why we have the right to a trial by jury and the right to an attorney.

You would end up rotting in there, but public outcry and some folks acting on your behalf, you get out. You get a trial and the case is quickly revealed as a farce and thrown out. But someone with less luck or fewer friends could end up being completely hopeless in those circumstances. But it should be over now.

Except it isn't. The folks in power really hate you. So they're trying you again. This time, they're saying that by looking at the food the way you did, you caused panic and anxiety in the market. If that doesn't work, they'll probably try to say you were intimidating the merchants.

And if that fails, they'll try to say you were trying to incite public discontent. They'll keep trying to frame the same action under different legal actions until they eventually get you.

This is double jeopardy. Being tried multiple times for the same crime, just different wording. It was so rampant in England back in the day that the founding fathers put a specific Ammendment in to prevent it.

Good old Tommy is getting to experience the corrupt-as-fuck English justice system that's been busted for literally centuries.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
He's bailed for sentencing on 11 July. They've probably grabbed his passport, so there we are. In any event, it wouldn't surprise me if they went for community service and a fine rather than prison because the objective is to humiliate, not to martyr.
Given what happened last time with his imprisonment, and how he was able to tell a story of a politically targeted man being screwed over by the justice system, any prison time would absolutely martyr him and cause protests.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
You're getting it mixed up here. The reason that sticking up for the Muzz is a social good is the same reason why TomTom is getting railroaded. The UK's economy is extremely reliant on Arab oil money, be it banking or arms sales. Tommy threatens the relationship between the British ownership class and their goat-fucking floor-shitting Musselman benefactors.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino