Tommy Robinson to Request Emergency Political Asylum in the United States -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Rice Is Ready

Take me to your Feeder.
kiwifarms.net
What do you think my fellow Americans? Would you welcome him? Even though he's a big zionist I say let him in because I enjoy watching him punch degenerates.

But if he leaves will there be anyone left to speak up for the Briton?

Attachments

Reactions: kadoink

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
The sad thing is he actually does have a valid case with plenty of evidence to back it up.

If he goes to Prison here he will die at the hands of our peaceful eastern friends who are all peaceful and never do anything violent. British prisons across the country, worse in specific areas, have a problem with forcible conversions to Islam/retribution against non-Muslims within them.

I hope he gets in, he will die otherwise but his criminal record...I don't know.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they can hold a job, not demand special treatment and not shit up the place, I say let em in

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person

Arctic Fox

Let me out please...
kiwifarms.net
I say let him in just to see leftists and British people throw a fit about it. They'll be a hundred Twitter threads within a minute of the approval being announced.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person
J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
I say let him in just to see leftists and British people throw a fit about it. They'll be a hundred Twitter threads within a minute of the approval being announced.
This is the #1 reason we should let them in

Every American should take every opportunity they can get to piss off the UK.

• Agree
Reactions: Kiwi FBI Liason

BoingoTango

Sabat on a gayops
kiwifarms.net
I really hope this happens. Tommy Robinson doesn't deserve this shit. Maaann, the britfags would be pissed, as it would call even more attention to how fucked they are right now.

Tags
None