Tommy Tooter Facebook Megathread Extravaganza! - Oh, Tom!

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
Lol, right "Early Stages"
tommy's ugly head.jpg

That is the top of toms ugly bald head. But he still swears his hair is so feminine.
My only question is Where is it feminine?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
Always an amusement to read the ridiculous ravings of a bunch of infantile imbeciles with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth projecting the denial of their own deviant degeneracies and general inadequacies.

That's a pretty old picture, mr. price, you ridiculous mean, stupid, fat ugly man who projects his disgusting child rape, animal fucking and scat fantasies at me. it's filled in considerably.

there is nothing feminine about your behavior, Dave and you're going to prove it by rage typing a giant wall of ridiculous, irrational, tossed word salad at me in response, most likely within ten minutes.

Attachments

• 20201019_202807_Burst07.jpg
    20201019_202807_Burst07.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 38
Always an amusement to read the ridiculous ravings of a bunch of infantile imbeciles with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth projecting the denial of their own deviant degeneracies and general inadequacies.
Starting off with "no, u." Classic Toots.
That's a pretty old picture, mr. price, you ridiculous mean, stupid, fat ugly man who projects his disgusting child rape, animal fucking and scat fantasies at me.
Considering the way you project... something you want to tell us, Tommy?
it's filled in considerably.
Give it another decade or so and you MIGHT be able to achieve a comb-over. Just buy a toupee you decrepit fuck.
there is nothing feminine about your behavior, Dave and you're going to prove it by rage typing a giant wall of ridiculous, irrational, tossed word salad at me in response, most likely within ten minutes.
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan

That's a pretty old picture, mr. price, you ridiculous mean, stupid, fat ugly man who projects his disgusting child rape, animal fucking and scat fantasies at me. it's filled in considerably.

All I see in that picture is an egg with random tufts of brittle corn silk sparsely distributed.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest

There you go projecting again tom. Now tom how many times do you have to be told creative writing tom. You should be proud we wrote al of those wonderful accurate stories about you,

Face the facts tom a hairless mole has way more hair on its head than you.
tomshitthefloor.jpg

Face the facts tom you are a bald old man. No one will ever accept you as a female. They would rather tell the truth.

You are an old man DUDE.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
Oh, stop whining, you deranged old puff.
Also:

. . . you ridiculous mean, stupid, fat ugly man . . .
"Self-awareness" is just a meaningless phrase to you, huh? If you weren't a deviant, partial-to-teens, dog-minge-hungry golem who looks like he was sculpted from bleached pigshit, you'd be pretty amusing, albeit unintentionally.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg!

Thomas Wassenberg, you diddle dogs and think it's ok to have sex with children, you don't wash and are an old man, you post your disgusting deformed toenails and are now turning pan-handles into dicks.

With luck you will stick an umbrella up your ass and click it open and that's how they will find you.

Having a dick obsession with one foot in the grave such as you have while being a useless shit stain on the fabric of society doesn't make you a woman, even if you have just one small ball. Imagine a thing like you once looked like a baby. What a disappointment you must be. If someone cared about you, you would be in a mental ward.

But you're just an old one-balled man with clumps of hair turning pan-handles into dicks. What an useless waste of space. Anyway Thomas, dementia doesn't stop and turning cooking items into dicks looks like it's getting worse. You are so repellent I imagine people have been keeping social distancing from you for years, so it's unlikely you will catch the flu. But who knows, maybe you will.