Tommy Tooter Facebook Megathread Extravaganza! - Oh, Tom!

Always an amusement to read the ridiculous ravings of a bunch of infantile imbeciles with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth projecting the denial of their own deviant degeneracies and general inadequacies.

That's a pretty old picture, mr. price, you ridiculous mean, stupid, fat ugly man who projects his disgusting child rape, animal fucking and scat fantasies at me. it's filled in considerably.

there is nothing feminine about your behavior, Dave and you're going to prove it by rage typing a giant wall of ridiculous, irrational, tossed word salad at me in response, most likely within ten minutes.
Every true and honest political activist tranny knows that misgendering/usage of old or incorrect names or pronouns is an unforgivable sin and should never be done even where the laydee in question is a fetishistic murder suspect. But you, sir, are using Ms. Dee's gender as a weapon.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
Every true and honest political activist tranny knows that misgendering/usage of old or incorrect names or pronouns is an unforgivable sin and should never be done even where the laydee in question is a fetishistic murder suspect. But you, sir, are using Ms. Dee's gender as a weapon.
The comical part is if i tell tom he is a man he get massive butthurt and screams at everyone and at you tube for hours on end. But if he does the same i just laugh at him and remind him that he is a fake especially after that Tom must be in hiding tommie needs to be on the surface paragraph that was so unmistakably misogynistic it reeked of it.

Tom is a delusional old man with really gross fetishes revolving around kids and dogs.

He is a sick dog fingering child molester.

I see what's going on here...

Tom can't possibly be a pedophile who masturbates to pictures of little girls because he really loves huge dicks!

Brilliant defense. Almost as good as Nick Bates, "I couldn't have raped my sister because I love poop".

I don't know if I agree. Imho to masturbate one needs some kind of organs. One-balled man Thomas Wassenberg, who diddles dogs and thinks it's ok to have sex with children, has in all likelyhood a mushy, mouldy, jellyfish-like thing that once could have been mistaken for a small deformed version of a dick, shorter than his tiny testicle (probably just an abscess). Anyway I don't want to think too much about whatever could be around there, if he already smells like rotten shellfish, heaven knows what his fungus petri-dish between his legs looks like. Maybe he humps furniture.

But turning pans into dicks eventually will mean surgery and he will be in a ward for the demented as a danger to himself.

I mean, Thomas, you'll have no internet and senile men and the nurses will know that you diddle dogs and think it's ok to have sex with children. I don't think it will be pleasant.

And Thomas, did you know that real women are not dick-obsessed and don't turn pans into dicks, the same way that men don't turn everyday objects into pussies?

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
Always an amusement to read the ridiculous ravings of a bunch of infantile imbeciles with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth projecting the denial of their own deviant degeneracies and general inadequacies.

That's a pretty old picture, mr. price, you ridiculous mean, stupid, fat ugly man who projects his disgusting child rape, animal fucking and scat fantasies at me. it's filled in considerably.

there is nothing feminine about your behavior, Dave and you're going to prove it by rage typing a giant wall of ridiculous, irrational, tossed word salad at me in response, most likely within ten minutes.
Nice wig.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
1603686687989.png

A tummy full of hobo sperm will do that.

1603686789125.png

Tom went courting today.

Clostridium Botulinum

So good you'll be stunned!

Tom can't possibly be a pedophile who masturbates to pictures of little girls because he really loves huge dicks!

Brilliant defense. Almost as good as Nick Bates, "I couldn't have raped my sister because I love poop".

It's almost as if pedophiles don't have the mental capacity to be considered human.

Thomas Wassenberg, as you are known for diddling dogs and thinking it's OK to have sex with children, I hope you are not grooming that dog.

Dogs sometimes sniff vomit so no wonder he "zeroed in" on you. Also you are being racist to the Japanese by saying "zero" and reminding them of their role in the second world war. Such a champion of gender fairness being racist.

Also dogs have very sensitive noses and can smell if humans are male or female. Now, since you have one ball and athlete's foot in your crotch, the dog was wondering what exactly you are. I mean you're attracted to bitches in heat but you are almost like a deformed human, so the dog was curious.

I also don't know why you needed to tell the whole world that you "needed to poo". We all do, so maybe you wanted to tell us that you unblocked your obstipation with those pans you shape as dicks? Or are you incontinent now?

Your dementia is progressing, do you need already adult diapers?

Rearding your wet phone, I heard that if you put it in the microwave, set it for about 30 minutes and go and take a walk, the results when you come back will be useful and instructive.

Don't groom dogs, Thomas. What happens of you get your ball and your lower belly button bitten off?

SssneakySssnek

Goddess Mike (totally didn't beat Julie to death)

The catch is Tom has a very small penis so most dicks look "huge" to him. He basically just admitted he is a pedophile, but he prefers to fuck boys. I guess this is why he started jacking off dogs. Yikes.

Remember the motto kids "if you see Tom, scream for mom"

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
View attachment 1694855
Here is Tom threatening violence, with a meme he can never relate to.
Here's a meme he can relate to
View attachment 1694865

View attachment 1694861
Here's Tom being a cock hungry homosexual.
Still the meme he can relate to is way more feminine than tom. The meme he posted we know if he even had a Victorian dress his fat ass would never be able to squeeze into that tiny of an article of clothing.

The last meme well I have to agree tom is a flaming cock hungry homosexual. Most comically tom is also not able to talk any man let alone a gay man into touching him.

Tom is an INCEL for life.

View attachment 1694855
Here is Tom threatening violence, with a meme he can never relate to.
Here's a meme he can relate to
View attachment 1694865

View attachment 1694861
Here's Tom being a cock hungry homosexual.
Or maybe Thomas Wassenberg, an old man who diddles dogs and thinks it's OK to have sex with children, discovered Little Britain and wants to go around saying "I'm a lady".

Abt naked young men serving dinner to old ladies idk. I think there would be trouble if an old men's home hired naked young women to serve them dinner. But are old people's homes sex segregated? I think they have both men and women together (not in the same room).

Also why does a repellent old bloke like you, Thomas, post pictures of naked young men with old ladies?

Ah I see because he is so disgusting that the hub servers give him a connection rejected by peer, even machines try to escape from him.

In the institution where you will be kept until they can use you as a specimen, Thomas, no young men will show up.

Next time you want to groom a dog, Thomas, try this fun and instructive exercise: find a pit bull bitch with puppies. To befriend her, grab one of the puppies and walk away with it.

Imho I find it difficult to say that Thomas is a homosexual. He diddles dogs and turns pans into sexual objects. Cock-hungry yes, but to be a homosexual he needs to be sexual something. OK, I suppose he is technically a man, although his one ball and mushy flesh thing over the ball can't really be called genitals. He is not woman for sure.

Everything indicates he has an ass fixation (a post about "poo", another about turning pans into dicks).

We also know he is a half-demented old man with COPD and constipation who seldom washes and eats off the floor and scavenges for garbage.

Maybe he was the inspiration for Bilat, the retarded fictional brother of Borat, who was kept in a cage.

Anyway, Thomas, you're an old man, your organs are falling apart and you're stuffing pans up your ass, I think you will be soon tied to a bed.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
Care to elaborate on that and just WTF do you think the man is doing to me? Dude went on a vendetta against me in December 2018 and he hasn't let up since. As a community advocate, I do honor that principle and more, to where i don't put people's current names out to the public when i'm pissed and just talk about it in general terms. I never willfully behave badly toward anybody of any gender anywhere but here and AMB where people willfully behave badly toward me.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Care to elaborate on that and just WTF do you think the man is doing to me? Dude went on a vendetta against me in December 2018 and he hasn't let up since. As a community advocate, I do honor that principle and more, to where i don't put people's current names out to the public when i'm pissed and just talk about it in general terms. I never willfully behave badly toward anybody of any gender anywhere but here and AMB where people willfully behave badly toward me.
You're an advocate for pedophiles

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
. . . As a community advocate . . .
Fucking please. Advocate for what, Tom? uwuspeshul made-up genderwoo? The finer points of jilling off dogs? How to react when you catch your gf molesting a minor? All that rock dust has corroded your brain, you deranged old dog-mongler.

. . . i don't put people's current names out to the public when i'm pissed and just talk about it in general terms. . .
So, you want asspats for vagueposting? Congrats on not having the balls (ironic.jpg) to call out people directly, I guess.

. . . I never willfully behave badly toward anybody of any gender anywhere but here and AMB where people willfully behave badly toward me. . .
You mean "where people call me on my bullshit and refuse to treat me as anything but the senescent deviant that my post content marks me as", right? Fuck off, Tom. If you could play the sax as well as you play the victim, you might actually make a living out of music, you tone-deaf shitgibbon.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! x