Tommy Tooter Facebook Megathread Extravaganza! - Oh, Tom!

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking please. Advocate for what, Tom? uwuspeshul made-up genderwoo? The finer points of jilling off dogs? How to react when you catch your gf molesting a minor? All that rock dust has corroded your brain, you deranged old dog-mongler.
The only community that might want Tommy as an advocate is child molesters, because he reinforces the false notion that such predators are really obvious.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Care to elaborate on that and just WTF do you think the man is doing to me? Dude went on a vendetta against me in December 2018 and he hasn't let up since. As a community advocate, I do honor that principle and more, to where i don't put people's current names out to the public when i'm pissed and just talk about it in general terms. I never willfully behave badly toward anybody of any gender anywhere but here and AMB where people willfully behave badly toward me.
Tom i am obviously more feminine than you. Now you are a dog fucking pedophile that is from your own words tom.
You also are not trans you fake perverted old man.
You are also one of them most gullible ass morons ever. Like taking Nutra's comment and thinking that made me a a murder suspect and into fetishes when the opposite is true.

You do get that Nutra is correct that it is considered bad to misgender a trans to the trans community Not that i really care what the trans community thinks. It is life and deal with it as you will. even if they were a criminal or a low life. Old man that is the limit of it but you are not trans. You in fact try to use as much of my story as possible.

You really can not call this feminine.
tommy ugly face.jpg

It looks like the butler from ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW.

tommy's ugly head.jpg

This is not a feminine hairline. two things we get you will never have to use a brush to brush the top of your head. and you must use a lot of clear shoe polish for the chrome dome.

Do get you are a disgusting pervert that is an admitted child and dog molester . and you have the mind of a brain damaged sea slug.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Care to elaborate on that and just WTF do you think the man is doing to me? Dude went on a vendetta against me in December 2018 and he hasn't let up since. As a community advocate, I do honor that principle and more, to where i don't put people's current names out to the public when i'm pissed and just talk about it in general terms. I never willfully behave badly toward anybody of any gender anywhere but here and AMB where people willfully behave badly toward me.

Perhaps you would like to do some digging into this

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone thanked Tommy for making them aware of Lynn Conway. I wouldn't exactly call the thanks "profuse". Lynn Conway would probably be mortified to learn that she was mentioned in a post about masturbating a dog.

View attachment 1729813
His response to the casual thanks was, though. If he could blow the sax like he blows his own proverbial horn, he'd be quite the musician.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Tommy also forgot what story he'd told about why his most recent room-mate left and dropped this gem.
View attachment 1729914
View attachment 1729919

Is this Tom's most explicit admission of sexual harassment? He acknowledges that the roommate is "transphobic" and still jumps on him with hugs and kisses and tries to suck his dick. Disgusting.

I also like how in the previous post where he admits to sexual contact with his "companion" dog, he specifies that it is "female". I know that Tom is homophobic but, as Biden would say, come on, man ...

Albert Ball

kiwifarms.net
Just like OPL's DIRTY CRAPPED BRIEFS, Tommy is fighting the trolls with TRUE AND HONEST CONTENT. His pure, concentrated, autism prevents him from realizing that publicly announcing he "almost had sex with a minor" and he helped his female dog "get off" is not something he should post on Facebook, let alone something anyone but a pedo dog fucker would do in the first place.

That's fucking amazing. Never change, @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg , never change. You brain-addled old spastic.
Yes indeed.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So, what wss the challenge to dee again?!
Tom wants to know if a trans teen thanked me and if i ever helped out a trans. Yes i did in real life a 19 year old who i got in touch with the clinic. One i knew was trans when they were 13 her mom and I are friends. Gloria is a trip too. She is one mean natural female Hurt her child and pull back a nub.

She also always knew i was trans from when we first met.
Tommy also forgot what story he'd told about why his most recent room-mate left and dropped this gem.
View attachment 1729914
View attachment 1729919
Tom is one sick mentally ill old man. He really does not get how his actions repulse normal naturally born men and woman.

He makes trans people look sick and depraved. and hates anyone that requires a sex change operation, or is born with a vagina to begin with.

unless it is an underage child or a dog. Then he loves vagina a bit to much and in a depraved disgusting way.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting that he says Sabrina, the child he raped, is “probably a grandmother by now.” In previous posts, he’s said that she is a grandmother, and that she’s doing well. That was his entire defense for his child-raping actions, that she hadn’t been harmed and in fact was thriving. And now it seems that he has no idea what her situation is and whether she was traumatised by his pedorape.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting that he says Sabrina, the child he raped, is “probably a grandmother by now.” In previous posts, he’s said that she is a grandmother, and that she’s doing well. That was his entire defense for his child-raping actions, that she hadn’t been harmed and in fact was thriving. And now it seems that he has no idea what her situation is and whether she was traumatised by his pedorape.
I missed that, at first read. Good catch.

Sparkletor 2.0

Daddy was mean
kiwifarms.net
Oprah was molested or raped or whatever as a child. Now she is one of the wealthiest and most successful women on the planet.

The sexual assault must not have been that big a deal or she wouldn't be successful. Right, Tom?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oprah was molested or raped or whatever as a child. Now she is one of the wealthiest and most successful women on the planet.

The sexual assault must not have been that big a deal or she wouldn't be successful. Right, Tom?
I wouldn't be surprised if this woman isn't dead, has AIDS, or living on skid row. Maybe all three, and they haven't discovered her corpse yet.