Tommy Tooter Facebook Megathread Extravaganza! - Oh, Tom!

KiwiFucks.Nut

Running to bust a nut
kiwifarms.net
Wait, Tom's neighbors hate him and see him as a gay man?

But he has told us time and time again that everyone he meets recognizes him as a woman. He is very adamant about this. Every single person he meets in real life can tell he is a woman. We call Tom a man. No you misanthropic maladjusted morons, everyone I meet knows I am female.

But the neighbor sees him as just some old gay balding drag queen.

I guess the truth comes out. People he knows in real life don't think Tom is a woman. He doesn't pass. He is a man.
You're transphobic. Apologize, and refer to her as a woman.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Superb effort, well done.

1570315711673.png

nya001

kiwifarms.net
Not only are you a transphobe, you make low quality pics. Try getting better at the computer, and improve your character.
ok boomer.

You may be an account made by Thomas Wassenberg, a one-balled old old man who has COPD, diddles dogs, eats garbage, sees kitchen pans as sexual objects and thinks it's OK to have sex with children.

I think you are in the wrong forum if you think anyone will care about your opinion or get in an argument with you. There are other forums which are more suitable for you (the $10 one maybe, or Yahoo or Reddit). You can begin there your posts with a nice greeting of the type "hello, fellow internauts! Surfing the cyberwebs today?".

But trying to troll here is pointless. You evoke the same interest as from the grass for a passing train.

nya001

kiwifarms.net
I'm just gonna say this: No BBC, no matter how high or drunk he is, would want to shove his cock up Tommy's Ass due to how filthy, ugly, and unappealing Tommy is, inside and out.
agreed, although in the case of old Thomas Wassenberg, who abuses animals and thinks it's ok to have sex with children, idk if it's "shoving", imho whatever opening he has there (once an anus, now would make the goatse man wince) doesn't probably offer any resistance. At this point in Thomas's decomposition I think even the theoretical BBC wouldn't even feel if it's in or not.

Ah Thomas, since you are reading this now, I am wondering if you are incontinent. Because I think your dementia is progressing faster. You seem more deranged.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
agreed, although in the case of old Thomas Wassenberg, who abuses animals and thinks it's ok to have sex with children, idk if it's "shoving", imho whatever opening he has there (once an anus, now would make the goatse man wince) doesn't probably offer any resistance. At this point in Thomas's decomposition I think even the theoretical BBC wouldn't even feel if it's in or not.

Ah Thomas, since you are reading this now, I am wondering if you are incontinent. Because I think your dementia is progressing faster. You seem more deranged.
"Oh, yeah, shove that hot man thing into my sperm sperm receptacle!"

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No that is not trans[phobic
Not only are you a transphobe, you make low quality pics. Try getting better at the computer, and improve your character.
Now Now calm down. No need to insult wildly
You posted a long response to me, so obviously you deeply care about me and my opinion. Try not being wrong next time.
Now you sound like Thomas Washedupberg.