Tommy Tooter Facebook Megathread Extravaganza! - Oh, Tom!

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tommy had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
I'm sure this has absolutely nothing to do with him being a withered, smelly, hacking, wheezing, dumpster goblin pedo dog rapist. It seems no matter where Tom goes, he meets nothing but assholes. It is impossible it is Tom who is actually the asshole. Also why didn't Tom use his krav maga? As we all know, because when called on his shit in reality, he scuttles off like a nasty little cockroach.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tommy had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
View attachment 2133824
Thank you for posting this it lets us all know tom is still lurking in private female spaces a horrible event that brings disgust to all trans and natural females.

@Mariposa Electrique He has now admitted to lurking in female spaces. This is a tragedy to the trans community and i fear for the safety of little natural girls in his lurking zone. I hope a father sees him enter after his little girl and stomps the life out of his gross pedophile ass.

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

You were told to stay out of female bathrooms. Do get South TPD will get a warning about your pedophile past and a copy of the fact you are entering female public bathrooms for the safety of little girls.

You sick demented old man.