Tommy Tooter Fan Art and Music -

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright so @Zeitgeist suggested I pop this in it's own thread; it's a Tooter project that got side-lined for the most part. I insist if you have any images you've created of Tom or songs you want to mock his with this is the place for it.

Of course I'll start this all off with my own shit. It's a parody of an already humorous song, 'Dear Penis' and it lacks the music so it's pretty much acapella. It ain't great.

Attachments

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a supercut of Tom being super fucking gross, set to the Predator soundtrack.

Enjoy!

Bonus Overview:

- calls himself a "transman"
- wants to raise a family while on Death's doorstep with another tranny
- tit obsessed and squeezes his moobs together countless times
- literally thought he was going to get FREE TITS with his gender dysphoria letter
- giggles like an idiot and bowlderizes appropriate terms for human anatomy
- describes child sex gangbangs in grade school
- has NO IDEA WHAT A CLITORIS IS
- turns the word "areolas" into "orioles"
- turns the word "androgyne" into "ANDROGON"
- stutters in excitement he wants his tits to go from C to B instead of B to C
- Whines that he's having a hard time being rejected by women, no one hugs him or gives him nasty kisses
- reveals the reason that he and Ronnie broke up is because Ronnie wouldn't suck his dick
- admits he got the shit kicked out of him as a kid by neighborhood kids AND his parents
- whines he doesn't have any friends
- admits he has a micropenis several times
- wants to be someone's little girl
- wants Scottish Stewart's FAT COCK and has fantasized about getting fucked up the ass by it
- admits he'll give up his asshole for a generous gentleman to give him free stuff
- admits he stares at women and girls in public and masturbates constantly until he's numb
- whines he doesn't have a pal who will let him cry and hold him
- got assmad Redhead Rachel wouldn't fuck him; she also trashed his bathroom LOL
- picks up random strangers
- gets mad at transwomen who get Sex Reassignment Surgery, calling it a "Bangkok Bob"
- has gained over 100 pounds since he started HRT
- paints face like a horrifying American Horror Story clown
- admits he wants to be loved by a man
- views pictures of children to masturbate

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino