Tommy Tooter Fan (Non) Fiction -

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
TOM JERKS OFF PIGS. HE GETS DOWN ON HIS KNEES AND CRAWLS THROUGH THE PIGPISS MUD SLOP AND SNUGGLES UP TO THE PIG, HIS FINGERS TRACING ALONG IT’S BELLY UNTIL HE FINDS IT’S COCK. HE BEGINS TUGGING AND STROKING AS HIS DICK HARDENS, HIS MOOBS WOBBLING AND HIS NIPPLES BEGIN TO STICK OUT LIKE ERASERS ON A FRESH #2 PENCIL. HE GRUNTS WITH SATISFACTION AS THE PIG BEGINS EAGERLY THRUSTING INTO HIS HAND, HIS GRIP NOW TIGHTENING TO MAINTAIN CONTROL OF THE PIG’S GREASY CORKSCREW COCK. HE LOWERS HIS HEAD TO WATCH THE COCK WORK IN HIS HAND, GROANS WITH SATISFACTION AND BEGINS WORKING HIS ASSHOLE WITH HIS OTHER MUDDY HAND, HIS HIPS GYRATING WITH THE RHYTHM OF THE PIG’S THRUSTING. “OH FUCKING JESUS GOD YES..” HE GASPS. HE CHANGES POSITIONS, STILL MAINTAINING CONTROL OF THE FEVERISHLY THRUSTING COCK AS THE PIG’S SQUEALING INTENSIFIES. HE LEANS FORWARD AND WITH HIS LIPS ALMOST TOUCHING THE PIG’S EAR, HE WHISPERS GULICK'S NAME AND BEGINS TO SHUDDER. HE TURNS HIS ATTENTION AGAIN TO THE PIGS SWOLLEN MEMBER ROCKING IN HIS HAND. HE PRESSES IT BETWEEN HIS HAND AND HIS FACE, THE PIG THRUSTING IT AGAINST HIS CHEEKS AS HE DROOLS. WITH A MASSIVE GRUNT AND A HIGH PITCHED SQUEAL, THE PIG’S BALLS EXPLODE, BEGINNING A MASSIVE SHOWER OF HOT, SOUR PIG JIZZ. TOM CUPS ONE HAND UNDER THE FOUNTAIN OF STEAMING GENETIC MATERIAL GATHERING IT IN HIS HAND AS THE THRUSTING COMES TO AN END. THE PIG SHUDDERS AND BEGINS TO WALK TO THE TROUGH OF SLOP IN THE CORNER OF IT’S PEN, BUT TOM TACKLES IT TO THE GROUND. HE LIFTS IT’S TAIL AND SMEARS THE HANDFUL OF PIG LOAD INTO THE PIG’S OWN FETID BUTTHOLE, TURNING FLAKES OF CRUSTY PIG SHIT INTO A PIGSHIT-PIGJIZZ MUD SLOP ON THE PIGS ASS. NOW HE TILTS HIS HEAD TO THE SKY AND SCREAMS GULICK'S FULL NAME, NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, BUT THREE TIMES. HE SLAMS HIS FACE FULL FORCE INTO THE PIG’S BUTTHOLE AND IT’S WREATH OF SHITSEMEN PUDDING, HIS TONGUE MACHINE GUN FLICKING THE RIM AND THEN BURYING ITSELF TO THE HILT INSIDE THE PIG’S HOT COLON. TOM WORKS HIS TONGUE AROUND THE INSIDE OF THE PIGS ASS, ANDTHEN AS A FEW INCOHERENT SYLLABLES ESCAPED HIS NOW BROWN LIPS, SPURTS OF MALE EJACULATE SPURT FROM HIS PULSATING COCK. EXHAUSTED, HE COLLAPSES IN THE MUD, ROLLS OVER ONTO HIS BACK, AND LIGHTS A CIGARETTE. HE TAKES ONE LONG DRAG, LOOKS AGAIN TO THE SKY,AND SPEAKS HIS NAME ONE LAST TIME BEFORE HE DRIFTS OFF TO SLEEP. THAT’S TOM. TOM DOES THAT.

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy!
True & Honest Fan
Tom killed George Floyd for calling him sir.
20200831180249-1.jpg

My attempt at a Tommy horror story/creepypasta.
It's been a while since I've told this story, mainly do to the fact that people just don't believe me when I do. I swear on my life that it happened, though. I'm going to tell you all about the dark night on an Arizona highway that I encountered a cryptid.

I was heading East on Insterstate 10 on a trip to New Mexico in July of 2019. It had been dark for about half an hour when I stopped at a gas station convenience store just outside of Tucson. I used the restroom, bought a few things and was heading back to my car when I saw a woman nervously looking around the parking lot. Before I could even ask if she was all right, she walks up to me and holds up her phone.

"Um, hi excuse me. Have you seen a dog running around here? I stopped to let her pee and she got off her leash, I can't find her anywhere!" I looked down at the phone and sure enough the wallpaper was a picture of the same woman cuddling a black lab puppy.

"Oh, uh no, I haven't seen her. I could give you a hand taking a look around, though." I said, pulling out my phone and turning on the flashlight.

"Thank you! Her name is Cassie. She loves people, she should come if you call her. The last place I saw here was over here to the side..."

The two of us spent the next few minutes checking under cars and bushes. The woman, who's name was Sarah and still obviously worried half to death, blurted out Cassie's entire life story: where she was adopted from, how she just turned 18 months old, etc. We were just rounding the corner to the side of the store where the dumpster and "employees only" entrance was. That's when I heard it: the sound of a dog whimpering. We both rushed in the direction of the sound. I didn't want to worry Sarah any further but I knew that coyotes lived out here and was fearing the worst.

The side of the building was extremely dark, the only illumination being our cell phone lights and a yellow flickering bulb above the door. What appeared to be a disheveled man was hunched over, slowly creeping toward the dog as it whined and back away. We both stood there, shocked. Sarah spoke first.

"What the hell are you doing?! Get away from my dog!" I took a few steps forward.

"Leave the dog alone you crazy asshole!"

That's when the... thing turned toward us and shambled into the light. It looked human but it couldn't have been. Superficially, it looked like a withered old man wearing filthy tie-die that it must have fished out of a hippie's trash can. Once I got a closer look, I could see that his skin wasn't just filthy... it looked dead. As if this thing had skinned a corpse and was wearing the flesh in a futile attempt at a disguise. It's watery eyes focused on us and its expression went from slack jawed to a twisted smile. It shuffled closer to the dog again and pointed a pair of gnarled fingers at the terrified dog's hindquarters.

"Noooo..." It hissed. "The dog wantssss it..."

It was at this moment that the dog rushed forward and sprinted toward her owner. As soon as Sarah grabbed her I put myself in between them and the monster, pulling out a can pf pepper spray I carried while I was on the road. The monster, startled, then roared at us. At least I thought it was a roar... the thing was coughing. The sound was deafening, like being feet away from a thunderclap. It was then that the smell hit us. The odor that came out of this thing's mouth was something like a cross between the worst Mexican skunk weed you've ever smelled and a fast food dumpster on a 105 degree day.

Sarah screamed and I stumbled backward, dropping the bag of stuff I'd bought in the store as well as my pepper spray, as the creature advanced toward us again. I scrambled to pick my pepper spray and brought it up to the creature just as it was about to reach me. I fired off a spray. The monster screamed like a vampire that had been dunked in holy water and turned to flee off into the night.

The strangest thing? After everything had calmed down, after the two of us ran back into the store and called the cops, I realized something. The can I had picked up and sprayed the monster with? It wasn't my pepper spray. What I had picked up in the darkness and confusion was a can of air freshener that I had just bought in the store for my car. I have idea what kind of creature reacts that violently to the smell of "spring linen" but that's a question I'm not sure I want an answer too. All I know is... despite the official statement from the cops that it was a crazy homeless man, I KNOW that thing wasn't human. And that it's still out there.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
My attempt at a Tommy horror story/creepypasta.
It's been a while since I've told this story, mainly do to the fact that people just don't believe me when I do. I swear on my life that it happened, though. I'm going to tell you all about the dark night on an Arizona highway that I encountered a cryptid.

I was heading East on Insterstate 10 on a trip to New Mexico in July of 2019. It had been dark for about half an hour when I stopped at a gas station convenience store just outside of Tucson. I used the restroom, bought a few things and was heading back to my car when I saw a woman nervously looking around the parking lot. Before I could even ask if she was all right, she walks up to me and holds up her phone.

"Um, hi excuse me. Have you seen a dog running around here? I stopped to let her pee and she got off her leash, I can't find her anywhere!" I looked down at the phone and sure enough the wallpaper was a picture of the same woman cuddling a black lab puppy.

"Oh, uh no, I haven't seen her. I could give you a hand taking a look around, though." I said, pulling out my phone and turning on the flashlight.

"Thank you! Her name is Cassie. She loves people, she should come if you call her. The last place I saw here was over here to the side..."

The two of us spent the next few minutes checking under cars and bushes. The woman, who's name was Sarah and still obviously worried half to death, blurted out Cassie's entire life story: where she was adopted from, how she just turned 18 months old, etc. We were just rounding the corner to the side of the store where the dumpster and "employees only" entrance was. That's when I heard it: the sound of a dog whimpering. We both rushed in the direction of the sound. I didn't want to worry Sarah any further but I knew that coyotes lived out here and was fearing the worst.

The side of the building was extremely dark, the only illumination being our cell phone lights and a yellow flickering bulb above the door. What appeared to be a disheveled man was hunched over, slowly creeping toward the dog as it whined and back away. We both stood there, shocked. Sarah spoke first.

"What the hell are you doing?! Get away from my dog!" I took a few steps forward.

"Leave the dog alone you crazy asshole!"

That's when the... thing turned toward us and shambled into the light. It looked human but it couldn't have been. Superficially, it looked like a withered old man wearing filthy tie-die that it must have fished out of a hippie's trash can. Once I got a closer look, I could see that his skin wasn't just filthy... it looked dead. As if this thing had skinned a corpse and was wearing the flesh in a futile attempt at a disguise. It's watery eyes focused on us and its expression went from slack jawed to a twisted smile. It shuffled closer to the dog again and pointed a pair of gnarled fingers at the terrified dog's hindquarters.

"Noooo..." It hissed. "The dog wantssss it..."

It was at this moment that the dog rushed forward and sprinted toward her owner. As soon as Sarah grabbed her I put myself in between them and the monster, pulling out a can pf pepper spray I carried while I was on the road. The monster, startled, then roared at us. At least I thought it was a roar... the thing was coughing. The sound was deafening, like being feet away from a thunderclap. It was then that the smell hit us. The odor that came out of this thing's mouth was something like a cross between the worst Mexican skunk weed you've ever smelled and a fast food dumpster on a 105 degree day.

Sarah screamed and I stumbled backward, dropping the bag of stuff I'd bought in the store as well as my pepper spray, as the creature advanced toward us again. I scrambled to pick my pepper spray and brought it up to the creature just as it was about to reach me. I fired off a spray. The monster screamed like a vampire that had been dunked in holy water and turned to flee off into the night.

The strangest thing? After everything had calmed down, after the two of us ran back into the store and called the cops, I realized something. The can I had picked up and sprayed the monster with? It wasn't my pepper spray. What I had picked up in the darkness and confusion was a can of air freshener that I had just bought in the store for my car. I have idea what kind of creature reacts that violently to the smell of "spring linen" but that's a question I'm not sure I want an answer too. All I know is... despite the official statement from the cops that it was a crazy homeless man, I KNOW that thing wasn't human. And that it's still out there.
That's pretty good. It made me laugh.

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy!
True & Honest Fan
Rob was making out with Tom on the couch and the phone rang. Rob answered it and heard a voice say "This is Tom's dad, Tom is a man" and hung up. Rob punched Tom in the face and said "Your dad called and said you're a man!" Tom said "my dad is dead" THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
It was late but luck would have it the moon was full. He could feel it the call for some wild. Tom was howling and panting. He could not help his impulses they gnawed at him like that rat did while tom was getting a snack from the dumpster behind the old 7/11 five blocks up from toms disgusting hovel.
He could feel the mat of back hairs he could sense something was there he could not see but he was in tuned with the space aliens and they would alert him to danger. That is when he saw her the biggest wolf rat he had ever seen she was in heat too.

Now Tom is known to prefer pigs and dogs and he can never seem to get enough roach sex. But there she was a big old rotund rat Tom was making snorting sounds as he slowly approached his soon to be new lover. sniffing at her swollen rat crotch soon he starts to lick on the rats genitals and now tom is not like a chimp when he goes down on a rat it takes hours. Not just 15 seconds and stop no not tom furiously like a demon tom worked that rat into a sexual coma.

The shock and fear of what was happening to her the rat was unable to stop what was happening or to even attack her rapist. After all she was a respectable rat with four litters from the same husband How could this horrible smelling thing do such a horrible act upon her. What did she do to him. That is when tom pulled out is micro penis. and that was it.
She broke out of her trance and started to laugh.
She look up at tom and states so clearly even toms defective brain could comprehend.

Lady Rat) O.K O.K. Now normally we do not talk to humans i am guessing that is what you are but then you smell like a skunk and well that thing you were about to try to stick in me well it looks more like it belongs on the Tsetse fly.
Regardless what do you think that tiny thing is going to do for me? NOTHING.

Now do get that the oral sex was not the best but I was so shocked with fear i did not know what to do. As far as i knew you were going to eat me and then really eat me. but now after seeing that tiny excuse for a penis i knew all you were wanting to do is rape me and well that is not going to happen i could bite that little thing off in a single snap but well no telling where you have been and what you have picked up and i have two litters at home waiting for me to bring dinner home. Now go find a cock roach i am sure that microscopic thing would fit better in one of them but i doubt they would want to be with you either. You are just to gross and filthy.

Tom sat in a puddle of his own filth sobbing as the rat vanished into the darkness all the while laughing which echoed in toms ears and throughout toms empty head. Old toms stood up by a rat. Nothing wanted to have sex with tom why but why. What is it, is it him?

Answer tom YES IT IS. Yes it is tom.