Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
wow! you really should let them know about that, you ridiculous fascist faggot apple.
Who, the authorities about you preying on and robbing disabled old women, or the Europeans about you looking and smelling like a desiccated corpse?

I guess it doesn't matter, either way they'll pretty quickly figure it out of their own accord when you try it, you fetishistic fascist fucking fund-finagler.

Positron

Team Tchaikovsky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saxophones aren't known to be in an orchestra as it's considered a "utility piece". In other words it's only used for certain pieces.
There are TWO very frequently played orchestral works, perennial crowd-pleasers, that call for saxophone extras. If Thomas were a classical-trained player he would have played in them.

Right, Tommie?

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are TWO very frequently played orchestral works, perennial crowd-pleasers, that call for saxophone extras. If Thomas were a classical-trained player he would have played in them.

Right, Tommie?
If not, he could've appropriated African-American culture and played jazz.

Uncle Buck

"Eunt"? WHAT IS "EUNT"?
kiwifarms.net
Tom thinks he will go to Palestine before Africa. So if this trip ever happens, he will either be beaten to death in the UK for being a pedo, beheaded in Palestine, or die from all the bugs hanging on Tom destroying the plane while it is flying
Given that both the Israelis and the other non-categorizable adjacent Arabs would hate him equally, Tom’s presence in the “holy” land might be the thing that finally brings peace and unity.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Right, Tommie?
The UTampa band played Bolero, but i didn't have the solo and I've fooled around with Pictures at an Exhibition, which wasn't originally scored for saxophone. Ravel just liked the brash sound of the instrument and it's range of expression.
Who, the authorities about you preying on and robbing disabled old women, or the Europeans about you looking and smelling like a desiccated corpse?

I guess it doesn't matter, either way they'll pretty quickly figure it out of their own accord when you try it, you fetishistic fascist fucking fund-finagler.
whomsoever your delusional self is inspired to report me to is who you should report it to, fool.
So maybe you should stop calling other people faggots. It’s kind of hypocritical.

1652541760613.png

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The UTampa band played Bolero, but i didn't have the solo and I've fooled around with Pictures at an Exhibition, which wasn't originally scored for saxophone. Ravel just liked the brash sound of the instrument and it's range of expression.

whomsoever your delusional self is inspired to report me to is who you should report it to, fool.

View attachment 3281060
God, you're such an annoying little worm. I can't wait till you get stranded on this latest sex chase. Maybe you can get thrown into a hold afterwards like last time. At least now you'll be able to decide when the throwing down and fucking happens (Don't accidentally kill the poor woman, throwing old women is a bad idea.)

blablabla

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 3281060
you dont have a musical bone on your disgusting pants shitting body. go away asshole, we dont need your retarded posting to make fun of you

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
But you haven't actually done it yet?...Oh I forgot, you're into the whole "calling up the police and pointlessly rambling at them about people on the internet" thing.

Besides, I would never insult the intelligence of a community's law enforcement by suggesting they needed someone to call attention to the crypt-keeper looking motherfucker nodding out on the sidewalk while carrying some old lady's DVD player towards the local pawn shop.

PS: The saxophone thing is so dumb, if you have no friends and nobody to play with then just learn some instruments that are better designed to play solo, it isn't that hard.

God, you're such an annoying little worm. I can't wait till you get stranded on this latest sex chase. Maybe you can get thrown into a hold afterwards like last time. At least now you'll be able to decide when the throwing down and fucking happens (Don't accidentally kill the poor woman, throwing old women is a bad idea.)
Tom will kill

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PS: The saxophone thing is so dumb, if you have no friends and nobody to play with then just learn some instruments that are better designed to play solo, it isn't that hard.
He doesn't have much time. It's taken him 30+ years to learn to play the saxophone like an infant child, he doesn't have another 30 to become exceptionally shitty at playing another instrument.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Haven't checked his retarded postings on his blog Facebook. Lets dive in

1652588565091.png

Tom complaining that his tard bucks can't allow him to buy a house. Unfortunately he can still rent a house with his tard bucks so its time to get rid of welfare

1652588616496.png

Tom found a meme that describes how retarded he is

1652588671418.png

Too bad any child growing up around Tom just ended up getting molested. I am sure Sabrina would have rather done either of these instead of being molested by Tom

1652588751406.png

Idk why he put this one out there. Tom is a retard who doesn't know anything

1652588802193.png

Man who is constantly trolled is trying to give advice on how to troll. What a retard

1652588839431.png

Nobody wants to rape you, you fat ugly goblin. This should be a warning for you to not rape children at the gathering

1652588900607.png

He actually posted this on his facebook. Must be jealous of a newer channel doing better than him

1652588963488.png

Fake jew pretends to be a fake native american. Its like he watched Pocahontas and thought it was a historical documentary

1652589013505.png

Tom is mad that groomers can't groom kids in Texas

1652589083111.png

Tom is relieved that fentanyl won't be in his meth and heroin