Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch Forest-Nigger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welcome back to the warm, seething comfort of rage posting we expect from you @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg. Glad to see you haven't let your lack of sales or gasoline on the road get you down!

Have you managed to sell any of the half-pound of cannabis you transported across state lines with intent to distribute?

AnOminous

Villain, I have done thy mother.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What molestations, fool? Do you believe everything you're told about people by insane fascist furry fuckwits like @Daisymae / Sneasel / Sheriff / Michael Cervantes ?

whatever, you absurdly exceptional fascist furry fucktard
Commit suicide, chomo.
If he had regret, he wouldn't keep acting like the Sabrina incident wasn't that big of a deal
And we wouldn't have even known about his child molestation and rape of Sabrina if not for his own repeated public admissions, including on video.

draggs

I KNOW WHO YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRE!! *BLOOD OCEAN*
kiwifarms.net
No no no Thomas means what molestations other than that one dog and one 15 year old he admitted to

If Thomas didn't admit to it it obviously never happened nuh-uh and even if he did everybody gets one (per species) don't they? Something something fascist furry transmisogynist incel fucktards something something

I'd say die in a fire Tom but you have such a thick caking of decades of dirt dead skin cells and dried cum on you you're probably more fireproof than asbestos

repentance

Tomorrow person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1653689092060.png

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Oh yes, just like Tom and his 7" "pussy plow" and whatever other depraved nonsense he comes up with. It's funny how when he's on facebook he sadposts about how he has no friends, but suddenly he's a socially fluent chad the second he gets on the forums.

I'm a proud card carrying misogynist and I still hate, hate how he talks about anything having to do with women, he's such a fucking disgusting shitbag.

- "We need to get her healthy"? "We" aren't doing a fucking thing, you are a transient junkie predator pestering a desperate sick woman until she's ready to give you what you want.
- She is married to a useless man? Well they have a house, and if she's got breast cancer I'm guessing he's supporting her. Yeah, he's a useless man, the one supporting his wife and family, not the fucking slavering junkie jerking off to the idea of sexually abusing a woman with cancer.
- "She needs to get out of it and the marriage"? Tom, I know you're an incel retard who hasn't matured past the age of 14, but when women "get out" of marriages, it means they have to be able to move somewhere and probably be supported while they establish themselves. Maybe she does need to get out; what does that have to do with you? Or are you admitting you find the idea of a homeless cancer ridden woman dying in agony on the streets appealing?

My feelings on Tom waver a lot, but any time something about sex or vulnerable people comes up the fucker makes it clear why he really should kill himself. Like, not only does the idea of this woman being seriously ill and probably extremely insecure and emotionally compromised not instill compassion, it just makes the idea of hurting her excite him even more. The more vulnerable and powerless they are, the more the idea of abusing and exploiting them for what little they have turns him on.

Obviously he's full of shit so it doesn't matter, but still, I don't know how it's possible to be such an evil person.

PS: How the heck are we stupid? If anything it's an indictment that KF isn't catfishing Tom. That would be a public service.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yes, just like Tom and his 7" "pussy plow" and whatever other depraved nonsense he comes up with. It's funny how when he's on facebook he sadposts about how he has no friends, but suddenly he's a socially fluent chad the second he gets on the forums.

I'm a proud card carrying misogynist and I still hate, hate how he talks about anything having to do with women, he's such a fucking disgusting shitbag.

- "We need to get her healthy"? "We" aren't doing a fucking thing, you are a transient junkie predator pestering a desperate sick woman until she's ready to give you what you want.
- She is married to a useless man? Well they have a house, and if she's got breast cancer I'm guessing he's supporting her. Yeah, he's a useless man, the one supporting his wife and family, not the fucking slavering junkie jerking off to the idea of sexually abusing a woman with cancer.
- "She needs to get out of it and the marriage"? Tom, I know you're an incel retard who hasn't matured past the age of 14, but when women "get out" of marriages, it means they have to be able to move somewhere and probably be supported while they establish themselves. Maybe she does need to get out; what does that have to do with you? Or are you admitting you find the idea of a homeless cancer ridden woman dying in agony on the streets appealing?

My feelings on Tom waver a lot, but any time something about sex or vulnerable people comes up the fucker makes it clear why he really should kill himself. Like, not only does the idea of this woman being seriously ill and probably extremely insecure and emotionally compromised not instill compassion, it just makes the idea of hurting her excite him even more. The more vulnerable and powerless they are, the more the idea of abusing and exploiting them for what little they have turns him on.

Obviously he's full of shit so it doesn't matter, but still, I don't know how it's possible to be such an evil person.

PS: How the heck are we stupid? If anything it's an indictment that KF isn't catfishing Tom. That would be a public service.
Is he still talking about Laura? If so, Peter doesn't seem all that useless to me.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ten to one on Thomas getting catfished with the remaining one on the lady not knowing how repugnant Tom is yet
It’s 100% him getting catfished.

- He neatly sidesteps the question of whether he’s actually met her.
- She’s married with two kids, so she and Tom can’t be together right now, but conveniently she hates all of them, so they can totally get together some day soon.
- She has this terrible illness that could slow the process of her and Tom getting together, but could also explain her not replying or allow the con artist behind it to kill the character off. She also has reason to ask the old fool to send her money.
- A dying old woman who wants not a loving partner to support and comfort her in her final years, but a fuckbuddy. As a fuckbuddy, she chooses the old, hideously ugly, fat and grubby Tommy Tooter. Tom is a man who is too self-centred for a relationship, but is also a sex-obsessed coomer. How convenient that this woman should so perfectly fit his preferences for a partner!
- Tom is a deeply suspect character who surrounds himself with other deeply suspect characters. Any of them could have heard him bragging about his millions of dollars and decided to engage in some redistribution.

Postal_Rat

It matters not from where the salt flows
kiwifarms.net
Shit man I hadn't worked all the angles on that I just observed the blindingly obvious fact that Ton is well the exact opposite of sex appeal incarnate.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The poor old man is still upset that his weekend was shit and that he couldn't sell enough gravel to make it worth it.
good lord. go get some help with your language comprehension deficiencies. small sales were weak because of the ticket and food prices, but i had several sales over a hundred dollars that more than covered the costs.

Ten to one on Thomas getting catfished with the remaining one on the lady not knowing how repugnant Tom is yet
Seems like Tom has found what he likes to call a "fuck bag" how hypocritical of him.
Eww. Tom's trying to rape a married disabled woman.

P.S. LOL at Tom calling anyone else "useless"
I called this being a catfish when he started bragging about it a month ago
It’s 100% him getting catfished.

- He neatly sidesteps the question of whether he’s actually met her.
- She’s married with two kids, so she and Tom can’t be together right now, but conveniently she hates all of them, so they can totally get together some day soon.
- She has this terrible illness that could slow the process of her and Tom getting together, but could also explain her not replying or allow the con artist behind it to kill the character off. She also has reason to ask the old fool to send her money.
- A dying old woman who wants not a loving partner to support and comfort her in her final years, but a fuckbuddy. As a fuckbuddy, she chooses the old, hideously ugly, fat and grubby Tommy Tooter. Tom is a man who is too self-centred for a relationship, but is also a sex-obsessed coomer. How convenient that this woman should so perfectly fit his preferences for a partner!
- Tom is a deeply suspect character who surrounds himself with other deeply suspect characters. Any of them could have heard him bragging about his millions of dollars and decided to engage in some redistribution.

tl;dr i own you all. keep wallpapering your broken brains with this nonsense that will live forever on the wrong side of history.
fuck buddy is rather crude, but honestly neither one of us is that interested in sex. we both need somebody safe to hold. she was repeatedly raped by relatives and her mother got money for letting it happen.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His own mother, father, and the rest of his family don't want anything to do with him. I don't know why he thinks other people. All one has to do is look at his past to see people just use the useful idiot and toss him away before he can do so them.
good lord. go get some help with your language comprehension deficiencies. small sales were weak because of the ticket and food prices, but i had several sales over a hundred dollars that more than covered the costs.
What food? Only VIP's got that apparently and most ticket sales weren't that high. You're just coping because you sold nothing and even posted on AMB about how bad your sales were. You should really stop lying. It will help your "business" out.
tl;dr i own you all. keep wallpapering your broken brains with this nonsense that will live forever on the wrong side of history.
fuck buddy is rather crude
You own nothing but worthless gravel.
but honestly neither one of us is that interested in sex. we both need somebody safe to hold. she was repeatedly raped by relatives and her mother got money for letting it happen.
All you talk about is how you two were/ are "fuckbuddies" whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. I'm not a near 70 year old perverted faggot so I wouldn't be bothered to use such a vulgar term.

Postal_Rat

It matters not from where the salt flows
kiwifarms.net

fuck buddy is rather crude, but honestly neither one of us is that interested in sex. we both need somebody safe to hold. she was repeatedly raped by relatives and her mother got money for letting it happen.
Bro this even sadder than "my girlfriend goes to a different school you wouldn't know her", and I would feel bad for if you hadn't spent your whole life working to deserve it

Last edited: