Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg how come you claim to be an ally when all you do is harass bigender individuals?

Found on Facebook
Author
Haters Directory
CW: Biological Sex vs socially constructed gender roles.
What we have here is a youngster with an undergraduate psychology background lecturing me about sex and gender with concepts that have no basis in peer reviewed knowledge of the subject, which is pretty annoying when you're the head librarian of Science of Sex and Gender Library group.
My theory asserts that gender is not dependent on sex and that sexual orientation and gender identity have a genetic basis. Biological sex is only binary at the reproductive level of what kind of gamete is produced by one's gonads. After that there is too much variation physically and psychologically to label everybody male or female. Logan is in the "gender is a social construct" and "body parts aren't gendered", genderless world crowd, the flat earthers of the LGBTQ spectrum, believing that the sex/gender binary be completely abolished.
Cishet people will always be in the majority, because that's how the Biology works. The brain's gender tends to match the genital's sex pretty well in all but about five or ten percent of the population. You can't demand that some other people respect your lifestyle if you don't respect theirs and you're not going to attract many allies if you talk to people the way this kid talked to me.
Logan Dockery
I tried being polite initially. And I can at least promise that I won't instigate. I didn't "jump" anyone.
But I'm not gonna abide by harmful false rhetoric either.
And as I said, I had zero intention of policing how Tommie attributed sex and gender to their self. Because as I said in my response to that thread: yes, women are allowed to call their penis a male part. I never wished at all to deny anyone that.
My issue lied in the false notion that women HAVE to call their penis a male part, which is not true at all. It is up the individual and the individual alone to identify their gender, their sex, and their sexuality
Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
My issue lies with your false reading of that notion into my words and the name calling. I never said anything of the sort, but it triggered your incomplete understanding of the science of it and the whole genderless trip.
Trying to be polite is what passive/aggressive narcissists do.
Logan Dockery
It wasn't a false reading, it's what you said 🤷
And when I said otherwise your response was "well I disagree with you so there 🤪"
And your last sentence, what? I tried being polite initially because that's what normal, responsible people do.
But then you became aggressive and showed your true colors as a TERF and didn't deserve the respect anymore.
So... I stopped being polite. Which according to your last sentence there is a good thing, so what's the problem?
Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
mature, reasonable adults do not "stop being polite" when they are unable to convince somebody to agree with them. They certainly do not call them names like "TERF" or anything crude like they did earlier. I never stated what Logan Dockery said i stated in those words and I did not "become aggressive", but unfortunately there is no proof of either of mine or his assertions because of the intolerable action of Chris Nicholson, Mx. Anunnaki Ray Marquez
This group has very few members. I'm an entertainer and educator with a mid sized reader base between one and two million. I don't feel like this environment is one that i feel comfortable in with all these hive minded people and mendacious toxic masculinity in the air.
Logan Dockery
No, someone disagreeing with me isn't cause to stop being polite, you're correct.
But, someone pushing harmful rhetoric IS reason to stop being polite. Like how I don't have to be polite to Trump supporters or transphobes
Ok. There's no proof of the conversation.
Then let me pick up where I left off in the previous discussion.
Trans women can say they are biologically female. Trans men can say they are biologically male. Just because someone has a penis doesn't mean they are a biological male.
Sex isn't a binary. Sex is a social construct. Not all sex traits are immutable. So, saying that trans women have to identify as biologically male is TERF rhetoric.
Last discussion you disagreed with me.
Do you still disagree?
Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
I wasn't addressing you and i would appreciate it if you would not intrude on my interaction with nnaki. Further interaction with you will be impossible without me going into "tom mode" and i refuse to match your toxic masculinity to dirty my face to satisfy your need to "correct" the thinking that you consider to harmful to your tiny exceptional minority. You do not write the rule books for anybody but yourselves.
Logan Dockery
You literally responded to my comment.
Not addressing me? Lmao, what?
So like I said, you're a fucking TERF and do not deserve respect.
Logan Dockery
"I didn't say what he is accusing me of saying"
*Proceeds to say exactly what I was accusing you of saying
Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
Mx. Anunnaki Ray Marquez Allan Hunter Chris Nicholson This irascible infant with half a psychology degree in an adult body is harassing me. I have picked up their gauntlet and put it back in their face in PM. I will not lower myself to their level of rude aggression in public.
Logan Dockery
How have I harassed you?
Please enlighten me
I called out your harmful, TERF rhetoric. That's it. Thats not harassment.
But now, you have hopped into my dms to cuss me out and belittle me because I won't accept your harmful rhetoric.
Who is harassing who?
Logan Dockery
Also lol. I'm bigender, and I have a degree (in response to your DM). So nice callout I guess 🤷
I'm not gonna play games and respond to you there. If you can't publicly own up to your harmful false rhetoric, that's on you
Logan Dockery
This is what harassment looks like, for anyone unaware
Image may contain: text that says '7:24 Tommie Jayne Wasserberg 7:13 AM ok, fuckhead, you want to try and dominate me,. do it privately, you self consumed prick. i'm not playing your game in public. i'm bigender and you are no match for me academically with your psychology courses and no degree. you need to back your opinions up with documentation, d00d. otherwise, piss right the fuck off you self consumed animated turd. The person won't know you've seen it until you accept the message request. DELETE ACCEPT'
·
lol. ok, bye, felicia. you're not getting a public fight out of me, junior. Demanding equal rights is everybody's responsibility as a citizen. Demanding special treatment is just being an asshole, asshole.

repentance

Tomorrow person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao like he can even do normal breathing with his COPD and constant hacking and wheezing.
There are even exercises which make breathing easier for people with restrictive and obstructive airway conditions, but we all know Tom would never put in the effort.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are even exercises which make breathing easier for people with restrictive and obstructive airway conditions, but we all know Tom would never put in the effort.
He'd rather just inhale grimy ditchweed full of dirt and shitrock dust also full of dirt.

Banquet Meal

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure it's the only cup he's got. I'm also pretty sure I've got ptsd from seeing the inside rim of that eldritch horror.
im glad im not the only one dry heaving from that disgusting up, every single detail about him is gross though, his nasty house, filthy hands, gross filthy cup that he swills from, the constant hacking stuff up, etc

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When Tom smiles, he looks like a Gustave Doré etching of skin wrapped over a void.
1657037497645.png

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Tom said before that he'd never be accessing the site again on that computer, is that because he's going to be homeless?
Wherever he's going I hope he gets beaten up or a dog bites him in the dick and it gets reported in the newspaper somehow. I don't have a specific reason for that, it just feels right.

Tom is a faggot.

Thomas claims to be good enough to talk about music with actual professional and share advice. (You're not, my third youngest started playing the guitar recently and he's already a better musician than you)
View attachment 3446108View attachment 3446109
Thomas's "friends" are getting real fed up with his bullshit.
View attachment 3446113
What happened man? I thought people loved you.

I forgot to put her name down so they can search for it.
Kathryn O'Connor
There all done.
RadioactiveMonkeyMan posted this example of Tom's busking in another thread, but just for an easier side by side comparison.

See if you can spot the stopped traffic, the folks traveling from 1/4 mile around to give him money, and the Mozart-eque...key modulation? I'm not sure what he's even pretending to refer to. You might have trouble telling where he gets his breaths, pay close attention right around when he stops playing to stand in the middle of the street pulling up his pants and scratching his ass while absently looking around like his dementia just kicked in and he forgot where he was and you might notice it.

Good thing he learned that pro improvisation technique from Terry Mohn, retired music chair at UTampa. You can definitely tell he's making sounds with a saxophone.
Also A) I just noticed how fat Tom is there B) I wonder what the people who gave him money would think if they knew who he was? Those poor individuals don't even realize they're providing funds to the sexually deranged C) He looks especially child molestery when he puts the saxophone down and starts just sort of quietly shuffling around peering at the people walking by.

I like the bit about "guitar wankers" and the silence between notes. It reminds me of a nerd in school trying to convince himself how obviously inferior the jocks are after getting shoved in a locker.

obliviousbeard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what the people who gave him money would think if they knew who he was? Those poor individuals don't even realize they're providing funds to the sexually deranged
Honestly, if I was walking past with someone looking like Tom-bomb busking, I'd figure they'd be mentally ill hobo and the money would go on towards cheapest alcohol or drugs. Plenty of people like that around. We only know the ones with paraphilic tendencies because they're all too happy to share this fact with us, and usually polite society just looks away from beggars.

Dieter Laser

Now you can bite me. Bite my boots! Bite my boots!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well at least Thomas can't make that water any more dirtier than it already is.
Jesus tap dancing Christ.

I pray that water doesn’t connect to any water source used by the public. No amount of filtration can remove pedofag dogfucker germs…. It’s like that water tower that had the corpse in it, but somehow less safe.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus tap dancing Christ.

I pray that water doesn’t connect to any water source used by the public. No amount of filtration can remove pedofag dogfucker germs…. It’s like that water tower that had the corpse in it, but somehow less safe.
I've already made a post listing all of the times the water has been filed with sewage. Thomas being in it wont matter.