• ”That's one way to make friends in highschool: Negotiation!”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Tommy Tooter General DiscussionDog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Discussion in 'Tommy Tooter' started by chimpburgers, Mar 31, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Tommy is gross. Discussing his grossness in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@yawning sneasel is the premiere of this board and all issues should go to him.

?

Is Mister Thomas Jay Wasserberg a pedophile?

1. Yes, he is a pedophile. He said he would go as low as 13

238 vote(s)
    55.3%
  2. No, he is an ephebephile. The child he sexually assaulted was 15.

12 vote(s)
    2.8%
  3. No, he was likely high on heroin when it happened. He is a zoophile though.

7 vote(s)
    1.6%
  4. No, because she was mature for her age, you fascist furry fucktard faggot

10 vote(s)
    2.3%
  5. Who cares? He's a faggot.

163 vote(s)
    37.9%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Tommy Tooter
  1. Yo, this one's for my boy @Thomas Jay Wasserberg from me, Notorious Kiwi, you hearing this you clown, there's a new regime in town, you better go to ground, cause my homeboy Mike Pence is gonna put you behind the fence, you'll be in the past tense, gonna shock you straight, cause we're fueled by hate, we shiny and chrome, puttin bullets in your dome, gonna drive trough the Castro, with an MAC-10 that goes blasto, with Moonman and Pepe, we doin this everyday, all the trannies we slay, who says crime don't pay? It's Daddy Trump's way. Cause I'm the alt-right, we're takin back the night, setting trannies alight, cause we're here for a fight, when we switch on that gas, you ain't gonna be smoking grass, cause yo ass will be in the past.
    "Work makes you free", true to the T, just try to get in the girl's bathroom to pee, if you wanna test me. The Race War Van is coming for you, run like it's 39 and yo a Jew, put ya in the camp and let you stew, yo can scream till yo face is blue, go see what good it'll do. :tyceskullmask:

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Randall Fragg

Randall Fragg Edged Weapons Survivor
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. @Thomas Jay Wasserberg, you just got served, straight-up. Randall dropped the mic on your white ass. I bet you $270 that you can't spit bars like Randall can.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    flossman

flossman Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. wanna see my will? that's exactly what's going to happen. i may keep the 20k i lost when he decided to pull his 10k out of my house, but the rest is going to charities.
    other than the one you think i raped because she was underage and you believe she was incompetent to have made an informed decision on her own, who are these other children you allege that i have raped, mean stupid maggot with tiny dick syndrome? i don't "kick" dogs either, except in aggression training sessions. the dog i was accused of kicking was lifted and thrown away from a door he was forbidden from entering leaving my hands free in case i had to get physical with one of the two drainbows in my back yard screaming at me, threatening to call the police.
    you draw a lot of false conclusion, maggot. my great grandfather picked rags out of the garbage, washed them and resold them. my grandmother tells stories about picking old stogies off the ground for my grandfather to smoke. numerous uncles were trash pickers and one uncle had a salvage grocery business. i paid into that system and i'm eligible for survivor benefits i've never applied for too. you're just a mean, stupid person getting paid to stalk me or a mentally ill idiot doing it because you're mentally ill and have a lot of mentally ill friends.
    i don't support violence against anybody and i certainly don't support vigilante justice and extrajudicial executions. it's not about me either. these people are seditious and i'm warning my community about it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Tuc...group_post_approved&notif_id=1482108716474400
    uh, i stand to pee and use the men's room. you bring that shit to tucson and if somebody doesn't toss you out in the desert somewhere broken and bleeding, the cops will toss you in the can, man.
    i don't do the right kind of drugs to talk that shit. ass clowns like him are always wanting me to lay down beats for that verbal diarrhea but i run them off because they're not paying and blocking my case while they're there.
    lol. tommy is not seeking to rape anybody and never did. you're just a mean stupid bottom boy with tiny dick syndrome. any of you ass clowns want to meet face to face to try me or are you all just a bunch of chicken shit , pimply faced , young, dumb and full of cum keyboard commandos wasting time on the internet while getting paid to be doing something else?

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Autistic Autistic x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Tom. You're a liar. You are not eligible for any survivor benefits. Those are for spouses and minor children, not for great grandchildren of hard-working taxpayers. You're a douchebag for suggesting that any taxes you may have paid, working odd jobs before you turned 30, come close to covering the benefits you're swindling actual taxpayers out of.

• Winner Winner x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Because you're not a transgender lolololol

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    hood LOLCOW

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    bacterium

bacterium Pronouns: She, him, Tom
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. There is a zero-percent chance anyone has approached you and asked you to rap, much less people ALWAYS asking you to.

Regardless, your wrinkly ass just got served. @Randall Fragg remains the champion.

• Agree Agree x 3
    flossman

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. save it for your defense, douche canoe. i hope your name is among the false reporters i'm going to get from the SSA inspector general tomorrow, you creepy maggot. i paid in from the time i was about 14, had at least half time jobs up until 1985. in 1984 alone, i paid in on about $50k of gross income. get a life that doesn't involve stalking me and get it now before you do something you're going to deeply regret.
    my face and hands are hardly even wrinkled, you piss puddle. my ass is smooth as a baby's, boy.

they regularly try to rap to my beat or ask me to lay one out for them to rap to. randall's rap is crap and he's

likely fapping while he's rapping about tripping out on trappy feet and marmalade dyes. he's probably got dingleberries up his ass and boogers in his eyes; green wax in his ears and gobs of green snot rolling down him from his nose to his toes. that boy is a dip shit on dope with no hope to cope. bad boys, whatcha gonna do when the law comes for you?

how much are willing to lose in a wager on that? you realize that 80% of us are non-operative and a lot of us aren't trying to pass ourselves off as cis women? i'm almost always dressed in gender neutral attire and stand to pee, but i can show you proof that i'm transgender. can you prove that i'm not?

• Dumb  x 4
    • Winner  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Tits or GTFO.

Positron

Positron Ho ho ho! CNN confirms my existence!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. you want a tit shot to fap on, you need to feed my paypal, pal. this is the best you're getting for free. no wig, no makeup, no bra. 38 BBs what's it worth to you to see them nude?

[​IMG]

• Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Deviant Deviant x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. shown below:
    summary: not a transwoman, merely pretending to be one.

also how's your lawsuit against law enforcement going?

y u do dis

• Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    #5831 hood LOLCOW, Dec 19, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    hood LOLCOW

kiwifarms.net
  11. Nice hustle but you should probably be demanding money not to flash us.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Dynastia

Dynastia woman respecter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. 38 is your band size. Band size is irrelevant for fapping.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Kitten Enthusiast

kiwifarms.net
  13. I peeled some potatoes today and was more aroused.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Rokko

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Tommy's sense of thinking: "Oh they are calling me a sick sexual pervert? I know! I'll flash my disgusting grandpa bitch tits at them! That'll show them!"

• Winner Winner x 10
    Crisseh

Crisseh American Hero and/or Film Star
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. :cryblood:
    This is why they don't ask you to rap. You sound like a drunk grandpa trying to be "cool" with the "urban kids."

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    flossman

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. So working mostly part time for 15 years with your highest pay being $50k, you would never have paid more than $3100 into SSDI in any given year. Having a basis in reality, I can comfortably determine that you've probably paid in less than $15k in your lifetime. That hardly covers a year of your benefits when you consider the health benefit costs.

I've never regretted using basic math skills, but you never know.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #5837 BigTodd, Dec 19, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  17. It's been explained to you many times before, but we've been tracking DES babies for decades now and gynecomastia is not one of the effects of in utero DES exposure. We know what the physical effects are. We know them well beyond the first generation. What we're less clear about is the cognitive/mental health effects.

If you grew boobs at 13, you had an endocrine disorder which was unrelated to DES exposure or being trans. Male adolescents who identify as female have hormone levels which are the same as those in male adolescents who identify as their natal gender. Trans researchers have looked into this.

The cause of your abnormal development should have been investigated, but it might not have been possible to identify or treat 50 years ago - and there's little point in trying to identify it now (not to mention that you having taken hormones would muddy the picture).

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #5838 repentance, Dec 19, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  18. It's nice that he's latched onto this "mean, stupid" thing to add a little zest into his stable of autistic put-downs, even though hearing an old man whine about people being MEEEEEAAAAN is pathetic, but the truth is that at this rate, pretty soon Tom's posts are just going to be a string of the same four or five words repeated ad nauseam.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Shadow Fox

Shadow Fox Internet Professional

kiwifarms.net
  19. Is the only thing keeping someone from writing a Tommybot along the lines of Dobbot 2.0 the fact that he makes his own word salad so effectively? Because I think it would be funny if Tommybot gained more self-awareness than its progenitor (not hard to do in this case) and started commenting on Tommy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    NobleGreyHorse

NobleGreyHorse The Ashley Isaacs of horses

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.