Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

wow, two "goodbye felicia"s in one post for me? Not sure if honored or sad.

Also, new drinking game: take a shot whenever tommy says this:

Yes.

You don't have to spend a single second here, you stupid fat old toothless senile fairy.

Oh no! Not blocking!
oh yes, blocking. i don't have time to waste her on drunken dolts and deranged degenerates trying to drag me down to their level. tommie, she, or they and lose the lies about me or you will simply disappear from my view without a word more than a bye felecia meme like those other two just got.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

oh yes, blocking. i don't have time to waste her on drunken dolts and deranged degenerates trying to drag me down to their level. tommie, she, or they and lose the lies about me or you will simply disappear from my view without a word more than a bye felecia meme like those other two just got.
That's great but you've blocked me before, you fucking spastic. You've done a blocking spree previously and in almost no time at all you were replying to everyone again. Just like how you kept saying you weren't coming back to this site over and over again yet due to your senility here you are.

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BB is my cup size. i rarely wear them. they itch and contribute to breast cancer. i'd be over-inflating them if i called them C's. B cups are a little too small and C's are a little too big, so BB's. so what do you fap to? i was searching for pictures of gay men fucking themselves with sausages to harass TBAKL with and stumbled on a MILF doing herself in the pussy with a huge salami. is that something more to your liking?
I have no desire to fap to MILF salami, but thanks for looking out.

Reactions: Rokko

AnotherForumUser

Faceless message board drone, AnotherTrannyUser.
kiwifarms.net
Is Tommy referencing something when he tell people "Bye, Felicia?" Even if he is, it's still dumb.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i don't have time to waste her on drunken dolts and deranged degenerates trying to drag me down to their level. tommie, she, or they and lose the lies about me or you will simply disappear from my view without a word more than a bye felecia meme like those other two just got.
The admins can arrange all of us disappearing from your view permanently if we're consuming too much of your precious time and you don't have the self-control to stay away.

The admins can arrange all of us disappearing from your view permanently if we're consuming too much of your precious time and you don't have the self-control to stay away.
lol. you're funny. i take it you are unwilling to define this "We" you refer to any more clearly? i'm not playing games, lady. you are engaged in harmful practices posing as a medical professional . show me some credential right now or prepare for the unexpected. there are people stalking me, violating my copyrights and defaming me under false light on this site and AMB. until that stops, i will be monitoring things on both sites.

are you going to define this authority you refer to as "we" sweetie?

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. you're funny. i take it you are unwilling to define this "We" you refer to any more clearly? i'm not playing games, lady. you are engaged in harmful practices posing as a medical professional . show me some credential right now or prepare for the unexpected. there are people stalking me, violating my copyrights and defaming me under false light on this site and AMB. until that stops, i will be monitoring things on both sites.

are you going to define this authority you refer to as "we" sweetie?
Who the fuck posed as a medical professional you exceptional individual? We have repeatedly posted links to information researched by medical professionals far more highly qualified than your doctor. You just have no interest in the actual research because it doesn't fit the mythology you've created for yourself.

https://www.cdc.gov/DES/CONSUMERS/about/effects_sons.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3817964/

flossman

Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm going to offer you the option of saying something rational and interesting to me in response or get blocked.
In mathematics, a rational number is any number that can be expressed as the quotient or fraction p/q of two integers, a numerator p and a non-zero denominator q.
i don't have time to waste her on drunken dolts and deranged degenerates
Must really suck not having time to waste on yourself.

Last edited:

Shadow Fox

Internet Professional
kiwifarms.net
mean, stupid , hive minded gaslighter
mean, stupid and boring
mean, stupid shit
chickenshit anonymous punk ass bitch
say goodbye felicia
goodbye, felicia
goodbye, felecia.
goodbye, felicia
You bring this weak-ass shit here and in the next breath go on a spiel about how worried you are we'll call you out on being stale and unoriginal? Son, I am disappoint. PS - You used "goodbye, felicia" four times in the same post. That is one hell of an autistic verbal tic.

Eighty whole words per hour?! Hot damn, don't overtax yourself there, Tommy.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
PS - You used "goodbye, felicia" four times in the same post. That is one hell of an autistic verbal tic.
With his undiagnosed autism, he doesn't realize he's missed the whole point of "bye Felicia."

And it's "bye Felicia" anyway.

The point of it is it's a dismissive lol disposal of a person who is actually completely insignificant and BTFO by this utter dismissal. I'd guess the meme got traction because of Ice Cube's delivery.

If you say it 100 times the point is diluted. It's standing there for 10 hours telling someone how much you don't care.

Tommy is too autistic to understand this, and too senile to remember he has had it explained to him literally tens of thousands of times over the years, as his cognitive decline accelerates.

Who the fuck posed as a medical professional you exceptional individual? We have repeatedly posted links to information researched by medical professionals far more highly qualified than your doctor. You just have no interest in the actual research because it doesn't fit the mythology you've created for yourself.

https://www.cdc.gov/DES/CONSUMERS/about/effects_sons.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3817964/
thanks for clarifying that. the "we" is you and your fellow angry, unhappy, mean and stupid mentally unwell , programmed drones of the alt right, neo-liberal fascist left and anarchistic assholes. statistics are like a lamppost to a drunk, shedding light on the subject and propping the poor old sot up. i am telling you that the research is lacking in many areas. i know numerous other transgender people who say they have always been very feminine physically as well as mentally, experiencing gynecomastia naturally as teens. there's a youngster calling herself physicalchimera who experienced it. as i said, i cannot be certain of DES exposure, but i assure you, i am a legitimate intersexed person.

asta la bye, bye, bitch.

You bring this weak-ass shit here and in the next breath go on a spiel about how worried you are we'll call you out on being stale and unoriginal? Son, I am disappoint. PS - You used "goodbye, felicia" four times in the same post. That is one hell of an autistic verbal tic.

Eighty whole words per hour?! Hot damn, don't overtax yourself there, Tommy.
lol. oops. that should be 80 wpm. i bring nothing here. you bring my "weak-ass shit" here and say mean, stupid things about me, attempting to incite violence against me. give me a reason to be as creative as i am in threads like this and i will. otherwise, eat shit and live -- far from me.
Kristy Pandora Greczowski
3 hrs · Cumberland, RI ·
Just a real question on my mind. I want to know your answer. Do you feel there is possibly true advancement potential for binary identified transgender individuals to sever from the umbrella and Queer movements and strike alliance with Religious Freedom and Conservative America against gender spectrum ideology? In all seriousness could this very small sliver of the Rainbow strike acceptance unavailable to the remainder of the LGBT?

Just thoughts. I am curious to yours.
Mia Sparks So in lamen terms for others, Those of us trans people who identify within only the realm of man or woman, if we will be able to find a level of coexistence with religious institutions?
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Kristy Pandora Greczowski Yes
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Hide 17 Replies

Mia Sparks Not for a while. They abused their religious freedom for centuries, now the pendulum is swinging the other way. Tis the nature of social agendas/issues.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Mia Sparks They are scared society at a worldwide level is ditching religion and utilizing science as our moral compass.

as minorities here are bitter and want revenge.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Mia Sparks Our interests of survival and happiness are at odds with each other at this moment in society.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Kristy Pandora Greczowski What about the natural flow of social progression? I am not asking you nothing I haven't spoken to with the friars. Their answer was much different.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Kristy Pandora Greczowski Let me rephase the question. Do binary identified transgender individuals have. Unique social acceptance tool unavailable to the remainder of the LGBT?
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Mia Sparks Sometimes the natural flow is too slow, (I say this) 'cause usually that's tied in with legal progression like protections.

I don't think it should be up to a different group who is the majority to determine when a minority should have rights or tolerance.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Mia Sparks Yes (kinda), but sadly that's not good 'cause that's sexsm under the guise of acceptance
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs · Edited
Kristy Pandora Greczowski What's fair and what's reality are 2 different things. That's evolution. In a perfect world everyone is accepted and equal. I just see a lot of acceptance from the right directed to this group not found anywhere else within the rainbow. For example "I don't have issue with transgender people using restrooms, it potential exposure to kids from freaks and pedophiles"

If I had a dime each time I heard that I'd be rich.

Kristy Pandora Greczowski I'm not choosing sides but opening discussion of observations among others. Esp heavy seeing the friars brought it up to me.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Mia Sparks I mean I've notice I have some resemblance of acceptance only case I'm hyper feminine, and that's bullshit. I call that sexism out, that womanhood isn't just a collection of feminine trait, sometimes it has none of that.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Kristy Pandora Greczowski I'm a trans woman who was granted admin of several large Trump social media pages. I am one who has shifted center and found coexistence and even friendship and forgiveness among many conservatives. I don't believe that they truly have issue binary identified trans. Even Jenner was male to female in an instant, supportive of the binary. It set off acceptance and I honestly believe that the Queer movement bottlenecked the transgender movement and tried to slip in this acceptance the acceptance of the binary spectrum and umbrella. I think the gender identity movement tried to skip a few growth spurts.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Kristy Pandora Greczowski I wrote about this 5 years ago and got crucified as an idiot. I, just in my opinion, am watching this kind of naturally happening as we speak.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs · Edited

Mia Sparks Well issue with naturally allow this progression is like in my case. I have no legal rights in Kansas from discrimination.

I'm not exactly going to be apt to make friends with people who side with such establishment. Now I am friends with religious people as they may not even fully accept me but they have a kind tolerance to me & believe in having legal rights
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Kristy Pandora Greczowski That's understandable. I am not going to suggest that the above is a weapon of destruction but one of progression. There is going to be a choice soon for many I feel and the next stage of the movement, internally may be a tough one. I think our diversity and failure to recognize it in presentation to society has handicapped too many. I honestly believe we are reaching the point where opportunist will catalyst this next growing stage. My choice would be openness and honesty with society but we all know that isn't going to happen. Well guess we can strap in and go for the ride. But I also have issue with spectrum ideology not letting binary trans free. Apparently all must suffer simply in the name of equality for a bit.

Tommie Jay Wasserberg Kristy Pandora Greczowski the LGBT "leadership" is alienating anybody who isn't a hive minded, whiny special snowflake and i'm finding our strongest allies among the straight people. i tell them that i'm a women with a penis , it's cool. i tell that to the uptight, dickphobic, self appointed trannier than thou LGBT gatekeepers and thought police and i get a ration of shit back. i got banned for a month for calling myself a dyke with a dick in a support group.

the local trans leadership are a bunch of frustrated , forever pre-ops who have been walking around with their dicks stuck up their asses for the last thirty years, completely incapable of relating well to non-binary people and completely in denial of their own non-binary reality, vainly trying to convince people and themselves that they're the same as cis women.

being intersexed and heterosexual, the LGBT circus holds nothing for me with all their lateral hostility and relational bullying. i'll stick to what i know and keep on helping to keep the woodstock notion in motion. peace, love and music is changing the world. #CelebrateDiversity
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr · Edited

Kristy Pandora Greczowski I understand your point and can not disagree. I am not pulling a tranny then thou moment here but touching on the bounderies of ideolgy in gender and sexuality. There is a crack, a sliver, and I have found it. I wrote of this years ago, and I got crucified for it. I was at that point insecure of my identity learning my path and was stuck in that trannier than thou mindset. I grew from that and today I am just someone that could wrtie social progression in a roadmap. I have been right every step of the way that some people are now looking at me as prophet. to me it's simple understanding, it's like a puzzle laid out to read and put together. If the entire movement does not recognize and allow truth and transparancy to shine then society can never accept fully. Only feel manipulated and fire more fuel to the religios freedom ideology concept. I have more cis-gender acceptance then comunal. That is given. This all boils down to simply a diverse catagory of people trying to gain equal acceptance based on a sliver of alikeness. It will not work. It will have to progress naturally, evolve, grow, not be forced.
Like · Reply · 1 hr · Edited

Tommie Jay Wasserberg the hippie way is to be a unique individual who is open to anything kind and form interdependent bonds of community with other like minded individuals. definitely adhering to the K.I.S.S. principle, never putting others in bags and respecting the bags others have put themselves in. it's all good and if it's not good for you, let it be, because it's going to be good for somebody else.
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Murry Rider It will come, eventually. But I feel that there has been such a huge push for "ACEPT ME NOW!" Movement that the other side is now pushing back to hold onto what's left/ or hasn't been stripped of their values
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs

Mia Sparks Like I said our interests and human needs are at odds with each other.

They abused their religious freedom as they knew they were majority. Dehumanizing, persecuting, and murdering minorities....See More
· Reply · 3 hrs

Tommie Jay Wasserberg i forget which author said this: to demand equal rights is reasonable, but to be asking for special treatment is just being an asshole.
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Kristy Pandora Greczowski what if equality is the special treatment for some? In all honestly is that asshole still?
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Tommie Jay Wasserberg i break it down to whether people are being kind to each or other or mean dicks. so long as the banker gangsters colonial paradigm is the status quo, we're all fucked. everybody needs to decolonize their minds first.

more hippie shit: "think globally, act locally" think in concentric circles outward from your heart. rather than me try to give a sermon to you and your friends, listen to john trudell's rap. lots of his videos up on you tube. the rainbow warriors have risen. join #NoDAPL

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images...

ENCRYPTED-TBN2.GSTATIC.COM

Like · Reply · Remove Preview · 1 hr

Kristy Pandora Greczowski ya but your asking others to sacrfice their privledge in the name of compassion or fairness by preventing those who could aclimate into status quo. Where is the respomnsibility line drawn? I am lost I fought way futher then I believed in to help others in the past and it left me punched in the face a every corner when I disagreed on anything else. This is a lengthy debate. Love you much, but talk later, I got to get to work.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 57 mins · Edited

Samantha Jones Wow that's a serious question
I think that's something I really don't have time to answer right now but yes is it possible I think so

But mostly a fatass. Look at those bitch tits. He claims gynecomastia, but those ain't it.
you're boring.

I imagine the dumpsters are full this time of year huh tootes
classes just broke, yes, but i'm much too busy to go scavenging and my pantries are full, so i didn't. besides, you're mean, stupid and boring

Last edited by a moderator:

A Name But Backwards

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there some way to monitor how often a user is online? I swear Tommy posts here more than I do.
Well Tommy has the mind of a goldfish. He forgets from one minute to the next when he is filing a lawsuit, or what drugs he has taken. His time on the forums is no different, that's why he constantly tells us "[he's] never coming back".

Shadow Fox

Internet Professional
kiwifarms.net
Nobody here cares about your faux-intellectual two-spirit blah-blah, Toots. Certainly no one wants to read through paragraphs of you trying to sound smart by throwing around buzzwords. I'm just saying it doesn't take a lot of brainpower to not use the same insults over and over and over and over and over and over again, like a parrot whose only companion in its formative years was a stuttery record player.
mean and stupid
mean, stupid
mean, stupid and boring
But your brainpower is negligible, so I'm not surprised you resort to falling back on the same old crap when you get all hot and bothered by our responses to you.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino