• “I AM NOT CRAZY! I AM NOT CRAZY! I AM NOT CRAZY!“
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Tommy Tooter General DiscussionDog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Discussion in 'Tommy Tooter' started by chimpburgers, Mar 31, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Tommy is gross. Discussing his grossness in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@yawning sneasel is the premiere of this board and all issues should go to him.

?

Is Mister Thomas Jay Wasserberg a pedophile?

1. Yes, he is a pedophile. He said he would go as low as 13

319 vote(s)
    55.3%
  2. No, he is an ephebephile. The child he sexually assaulted was 15.

13 vote(s)
    2.3%
  3. No, he was likely high on heroin when it happened. He is a zoophile though.

9 vote(s)
    1.6%
  4. No, because she was mature for her age, you fascist furry fucktard faggot

15 vote(s)
    2.6%
  5. Who cares? He's a faggot.

221 vote(s)
    38.3%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Tommy Tooter
  1. tommy is blyat of a suka..........some new words i picked out whaching those can chash video from russa

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #11921 jenffer a jay, Feb 4, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    jenffer a jay

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Tommy looks rough. He looks like 100-year-old man living in a crack house.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  3. Cyka blyat (approximately "bitch whore") does not fully describe him, as the "whore" part requires him to be sexually active; I doubt he can even get it up anymore.

He's definitely a little cyka though.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Goofy Logic

Goofy Logic Is this thing working right?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I have exclusive on site footage of Tommy in person.

footage.png

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Asperchewy

Asperchewy Make Microsoft Paint Great Again
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. well tommy said we dont use words on his mines level so i found some

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    jenffer a jay

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. So it's time to reveal my little pet project to give everyone a little window into the Tooterverse.

The Tucson gemshow is a staple of this town and one of the biggest events of the year. People from all over the world come down to sell their wares and precious stones. There are extremely impressive setups every year that are absolutely stunning and amazing. And then theres Tommy.

Now I went in with absolutely an open mind to whatever wares he was going to sell. His set up was in the dead center of the Rapa River marketplace, and I was impressed to see a set up that wasn't entirely garbage to be honest. Simple tables, with strange buckets of wet stones, dirty display cases, and a set up of art from Arianna (which at the gem show isn't really what people come down to see). I looked around and noticed that he stood out harder than anyone I had seen running a table all week. His bright tie dye shirt could be picked out from the entire crowd, and his booth was trying really hard to convey a local feel but fell short. Even the druggie burnout booths that were also in the same area were more professional than his booth. By the time I had gotten to his table, he had gotten up for a smoke break and left his table unattended. He was smoking something that looked rolled extremely poorly, what I can only guess was very cheap weed judging by the smell. He was finished surprisingly quickly for a joint, so it was probably mostly paper. He came back to his table and looked at his phone, but it was hard to tell if he was not dozing off at all. He made no effort to sell anything at his table or look around for people to potentially buy (unlike the other vendors) and instead stayed silently at his tent nearly the whole time I was there. I stepped away after snapping a few shots, and to his credit, came back to see him selling something. I found it odd honestly as not a single person I had seen had even glanced at his table, but I guess this guy had found something he liked. He slowly fumbled through loose bills to give him his change, and then stepped away to look at other booths. I had gotten enough, and left as he was sluggishly perusing the other booths.

To be honest the main reason to do this was to get photos of what he was selling, and his booth could have been way worse. But I have to say, it left much to be desired. It seemed like the booth was divided into two halves. One was neatly organized and was selling decent wares, but the other half looked dirty and poorly organized as if simply thrown together. I would be surprised if he even broke even at this event, let alone made enough money to justify his time sitting there. Overall it was somewhat intriguing to see Tommy exist in real life, as he is every bit as cartoonish and gross as his photos would have us believe.

If you have any questions I am happy to answer them. And I am sorry if the photos were a little plain.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 14
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    TheJabroni

TheJabroni Avid Gem Show Attendee

kiwifarms.net
  7. Holy cow that booth looks like utter shit

• Agree Agree x 8
    Dia de Muertos

Dia de Muertos S O V E R E I G N

kiwifarms.net
  8. Holy shit, the entire vibe is "hippie garage sale." I recognize the base-metal wolf and Celtic-triskele pendants -- you can get those all over the place. But otherwise? Garage sale, down to the business's sign which was carefully handpainted by a five-year-old who has never seen an actual rainbow firsthand. Even the spheres aren't displayed to advantage! Those are usually pretty eyecatching and can be counted on to sell well -- rose quartz is always popular, the moss agate is pretty enough, and so is the carnelian, proving that Tom-Bomb did none of the spheres himself -- but not with chunks of other random shit in front of them. This looks like someone spent a weekend picking rocks out of their lawn and will gladly sell them to you with guaranteed organic dirt all over them for free. Scotch tape dispenser in the middle of a display... price listings on Post-It notes... just wow. "Internationally recognized artist" my ass. I mean, I definitely see stuff I want. It's just that it's being sold by the Himalayan-salt-lamp vendor at the next table.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    NobleGreyHorse

NobleGreyHorse This thing here is called a custom title.

kiwifarms.net
  9. So was Tom-Bomb totally oblivious or did he show signs of paranoia?

AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  10. 19305.png
    He brought the recorder :story:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #11930 emspex, Feb 5, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    emspex

emspex Female Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Semper. Fucking. Fi.
    Brave kiwi agent, we salute you now.

Hey @Thomas Jay Wasserberg, didn't you say that any kiwi who showed up would go to "jail by way of the hospital"?
    Did your Fung Gu shit out, or what? You promised you'd kill him, and yet he's posting....

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq. Original Prick
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. That booth looks literally like a setup at a flea market. It could use a little bit better presentation, but it looks okay in my eyes.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Goofy Logic

Goofy Logic Is this thing working right?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Just a daily reminder that Thomas Jay Wasserberg is an admitted child molester and a pedophile. Here are 24 posts from AMB to back up that claim.

5 - h3I1XEt.png 6 - PeZlrhO.png 7 - bGfZ0V1.png 8 - WwAn0tV.png 9 - mb79XI7.png 10 - Wn9uNip.png 11 - KM2aqTC.png 12 - SjSUySh.png 13 - JuagUKs.png 14 - eeUjrj8.png 15 - qaiLNVI.png 16 - oZWu9qA.png 17 - 8ZfY9CW.png 18 - e8xqnUn.png 19 - fqCygCc.png 20 - ZSw6Nut.png 21 - 2tpucR4.png 22 - NIh8W9I.png 23 - xM6wEFi.png 24 - Zlohc0L.png 1 - cSTTmLc.png 2 - J2tcYGq.png 3 - VZ5VMGL.png 4 - KRUBy2J.png

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 8
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Trash-Eating Maniac

kiwifarms.net
  14. For someone on high alert I was pretty obvious and I don't think you noticed anything @Thomas Jay Wasserberg.

My favorite part was the random slinky jr. box in that photo.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    TheJabroni

kiwifarms.net
  15. If you could, tell us a little more about his behavior during the event.
    Did he seem intoxicated? Distracted? Paranoid?
    How quickly did he respond to events or people around him? Did he seem sluggish and inebriated, or lively and attentive? Was Arianna there? Did she seem, as he claims, to be vigilantly guarding him, or just another artist hanging around?
    Also, did he smell as bad as we suspect? I'm picturing old, wet laundry that's been left to fester.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. His behavior was overall, disappointing. It was depressing really. He just sat there like a hobo zombie. He got up for a smoke, and went back. He looked as jaded as the other tables that were not getting much foot traffic, and made no effort to get more. Arianna was not there.

He did not smell, given the dry Arizona air mixed with some good weather probably led to us having some luck in not having to inhale his swampy backdraft.

He was just, there. I can tell from the venue that no one knew who he was, nor did he have any of the fame or notoriety (duh) that he claims to have.

• Informative Informative x 10
    TheJabroni

kiwifarms.net
  17. the entire display screams slapped together at the last minute with the cheapest things to fill shelves. i think i know why he went through with this and i think it has to do with his current fleecing strategy vis-a-vis brian. i agree that tom looks downright depressed here, too. He needs to clean himself up.

• Agree Agree x 6
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Trash-Eating Maniac

kiwifarms.net
  18. Jesus, that's actually sad.
    I can't really tell from the photo, but did he at least wear the tie-die shirt that doesn't have like 20 moth-eaten holes in it?

• Like Like x 1
    Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. I would also like to bring your attention to this weird ass note.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    TheJabroni

kiwifarms.net
  20. "Arianna Persephone". Rather fitting.
    In Greek mythology, Persephone was damned for her gluttony. Lacking self control, she partook in the fruits of hell (a pomegranate seed) while kidnapped by Hades, and as a result was cursed to spend one third of the year in the underworld. Having eaten food of the afterlife, she could not live, but neither was she entirely dead, so she was caught between worlds, belonging nowhere, and being tied to both realms. Her grief would thereby make the earth barren, and damage the harvest until her return to her mother Demeter, goddess of the harvest, at the end of the winter. She did not love Hades, but through the folly of her own actions, she was bound to him regardless.
    On a related note, isn't she leaving soon, not to return until September?

I daresay that's as poetic as ever a cow can be, dear Kiwis.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.