Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Florence

“This is what I *** to!”
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit guys I have to warn you that @Thomas Jay Wasserberg has a point. We stepped too far and I just spent a stint in jail for criminally stalking him. Fucking shit we are in for it now.

I was sitting at home and just about to eat dinner and I heard a knock on my door, and there were some cops at the door. I opened it and I asked what they wanted since I was positive they were just looking for something in the neighborhood. But they simply asked my name, and then booked me under the charges of criminal stalking, slander, and libel against Thomasa Jayne Wasserberg (which i thought was weird) but stating they had a case against our whole website.

They offered a plea where I would get probation if I simply coughed up the details on the other accounts they were looking for. I didn't take the bait and turn you guys in so I decided to keep silent and try and get a lawyer (thank god) but they have a systematic approach with TPD and some other organization (I dont remember sorry) to take the farms down. I dont know how extensive it is but its pretty serious guys and i had to warn you all. Tommy might not be aware that this is moving forward im not sure what extent hes involved right now.

I got roughed up a little in jail and im currently on 400 bucks bail but I can see up to 4 years given my posting history. Theres not alot there but other people have been harassing him more than I and could see more time locked up than I.

Fucking shit its over. Fuck you Tom.
Fuck, the same thing happened to me. I’d just gone out shopping when two or three cops started banging on the door, then told my mom they had an arrest warrant for me for stalking Tommy. They were really aggressive, and when I got back my mom got scared and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror.
If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought, "Nah, forget it."
– "Yo, home to Bel-Air."
I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo home smell ya later." I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air

TheJabroni

Avid Gem Show Attendee
kiwifarms.net
Hmu in PM.
The Hoffmans have some guys on the inside who can ensure your safety and comfort. Tell them "Chimpy says hi".
We look after our own.
Ive already got contact with Chimpburgers on the inside in case this shit goes belly up. But at the moment theyre just setting a court date. Shit hit the fan guys its a matter of time

NiggoPls

Le Poo-Poo Sprinkles
kiwifarms.net
they sure took somebody seriously. kiwi farms is next.

Damn, you have to be a dimwit to think that any of the alphabet agencies would be even remotely as interested in a site that catalogs lolcows as a site that's involved in drug trafficking, money laundering or terrorism.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
One or more of three things is true.

1. Tommy is a gigantic asshat
2. The Hoffman Gang is running an op and using the FBI as cover
3. The FBI is moving on the Hoffman Gang and other troll bases at Tommy's request.

I need to review the videos of Tommy bleating to the authorities to figure this out.

On a side note, Tom now has nowhere left to go where he isn't subject to being banned.

Also, I suppose this renders his LOLSuit moot.

Reactions: Florence
One or more of three things is true.

1. Tommy is a gigantic asshat
2. The Hoffman Gang is running an op and using the FBI as cover
3. The FBI is moving on the Hoffman Gang and other troll bases at Tommy's request.

I need to review the videos of Tommy bleating to the authorities to figure this out.

On a side note, Tom now has nowhere left to go where he isn't subject to being banned.

Also, I suppose this renders his LOLSuit moot.
actually, it will probably make it easier to squeeze a judgement out of the hosts.

also, i don't know who this "tom" is you speak of and you forgot #4: somebody else got the goods on those assclowns.

not much fools like you are going to be able to do to paid subscriptions or at facebook with my profile locked down and me only posting in private groups.
Damn, you have to be a dimwit to think that any of the alphabet agencies would be even remotely as interested in a site that catalogs lolcows as a site that's involved in drug trafficking, money laundering or terrorism.
if there weren't so many kiwis on the AMB roster or AMBeasts who are members here, that would probably be true.
Ive already got contact with Chimpburgers on the inside in case this shit goes belly up. But at the moment theyre just setting a court date. Shit hit the fan guys its a matter of time
somehow, this isn't very credible. the bail, for instance, is awful low for a multi-count felony and the last word from the cops here was they weren't doing anything.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
actually, it will probably make it easier to squeeze a judgement out of the hosts.

also, i don't know who this "tom" is you speak of and you forgot #4: somebody else got the goods on those assclowns.

not much fools like you are going to be able to do to paid subscriptions or at facebook with my profile locked down and me only posting in private groups.

if there weren't so many kiwis on the AMB roster or AMBeasts who are members here, that would probably be true.

somehow, this isn't very credible. the bail, for instance, is awful low for a multi-count felony and the last word from the cops here was they weren't doing anything.
do you still eat garbage?

:thinking:

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck, I wasn't buying any of this, but then I was walking around in Chicago and Rahm Emanuel personally raped me senseless.

He had a really tiny dick, though.

I'm not sure why he didn't arrest me, but I'm really worried now.
Holy shit! Once, this happened twice to me as well!

I was working undercover trying to bust an illegal cashew-smuggling operation, when Rahm climbed into my office and immediately punched me in the face, knocking me out cold.

Upon awakening I found myself bound and gagged to a chair. Rahm was naked, standing in front of me with a big ol’ Jew boner staring me in the face. "As the ancient Jews used to say... it's time for a dicking!" And at that, Rahm leaped forward and grabbed my undeveloped breast. He grabbed with all his might, and ripped the skin from my body. My muffled screams fell flat, and no one came to my help.

The blood aroused Rahm more than he'd ever been aroused. It reminded him of the stories his mother used to tell him of the ancient Jewish sacrifices in which the subjects would receive wounds to which the sacrificers would rape. He couldn't wait, Rahm grabbed a hammer and smashed at my ribcage, again my screams were not heard. After breaking an opening to my insides, Rahm plunged in.

He thrust in and out in complete ecstasy. The pain was unbearable for me and I lost consciousness. Rahm came almost immediately, but he was by no means done. He pulled out of my chest, his PENIS dripping blood and semen. Rahm cleaned his dick off with my tongue.

Rahm tore out a few of the ribs he had broken and shoved them up his ass to stimulate his enormous prostate.

Rahm then undid my restraints and began fucking my now lifeless corpse. After deploying his Hebrew happy sauce, he decided he wanted a better look at me.

Rahm shoved his hand up my ass. He thrust it in as far as he could and grabbed on to the first organ he could, and then pulled out. He ripped out my entire small intestine and part of my large. Rahm started to giggle and coiled up the small intestine like a rope.

He noticed the sun was coming up so he had to finish in a hurry. Rahm went to his clothes and dressed himself. He pulled a large knife from his pocket and began to skin my body.

Just then Rahm remembered, he was not man, but Bear Jew. He skinned himself to reveal his true identity, a Grizzly Bear Jew. He sat in the center of the room for several hours until my father came in.

“It’s time for schoo-HOLY FUCKING SHIT A BEAR OH MY GOD -" and Rahm attacked and ate my dad. Then Rahm went outside and let out a bear noise and a ray came from the sky and swept him away to his home planet of Israel.

So you admit they don’t give a fuck about your whining cause they know you don’t have a case? :lol: Nice slip-up, dumbass.
no, i don't, dolt. they refused to do anything because they have no jurisdiction . expose yourselves in tucson and see what happens.

do you still eat garbage?
what difference does that make? it's not a crime.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Unlikely. It's not like the FBI will confirm or deny any investigation to you. Also, the likelihood of them flipping the AMBeasts in exchange for not prosecuting is fairly high if your claims about their illegal activities are true.

No. I visited AMB from time to time. You're literally the only topic of discussion there and you're the only one butthurt enough to bleat to anyone that will listen.

You have no paid subscribers and your nobody pays attention to your private groups. Have fun talking to yourself. Also, I couldn't help but notice that you got banned from Quora at the same time.

You really are the eternal mugu, aren't you?

its fucking disgusting you faggot. also you shouldn't eat at all you fat fuck
lol. i salvage perfectly good food. not eating or breathing would be a very good thing for a disgusting, vulgar moron like you to do , cunt party. you're a mean, stupid, useless sack of shit. why don't you go chug some bleach, chickenshit billy bad ass hiding behind an internet connection?

Florence

“This is what I *** to!”
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. i salvage perfectly good food. not eating or breathing would be a very good thing for a disgusting, vulgar moron like you to do , cunt party. you're a mean, stupid, useless sack of shit. why don't you go chug some bleach, chickenshit billy bad ass hiding behind an internet connection?
Y’know, Tom, I think that might be cyberbullying. I wonder how the Tucson police would react to something that took place in their jurisdiction?

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol you fat fuck you are so fucking fat and gross with your no teeth

Actually, yes it is unless it’s on the curb for trash pickup. That’s why you got shot.
no it wasn't the reason i got shot. that was just the cover story and an unposted dumpster sitting in an alley is considered to be in the public domain.

lol you fat fuck you are so fucking fat and gross with your no teeth
keep flailing junior.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino