Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well Tommy has for decades claimed that he was a computer genius who are we to judge...oh right.
Yes he's quite the computer master. He built his own machine in a time when buying a personal computer was akin to buying a high end car, he was using the internet when it was just barely even the internet (i.e. not as simple as double clicking a Web browser) and was hacked so hard within the first fifteen minutes of logging on it blew out some local transformers.

Edit: To put it in perspective in 1972 the HP 3000 cost 95,000$. Tommy insists that he's been using the internet since it's infancy as the ARPANET. The commercially available Internet started in the late 80's but didn't hit its stride until 1990 with the introduction of the World Wide Web.

Last edited:

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Yes he's quite the computer master. He built his own machine in a time when buying a personal computer was akin to buying a high end car, he was using the internet when it was just barely even the internet (i.e. not as simple as double clicking a Web browser) and was hacked so hard within the first fifteen minutes of logging on it blew out some local transformers.

He was also on the internet using a "laptop" at a Rainbow Family Gathering over a satellite connection.... in get this.... 1989...

FxOKfIf.png

Now I don't dispute the fact that laptops existed in 1989. I am however, disputing that Tom was able to gain "internet" access from the desert using one hooked up to a satellite connection in 1989. That said, if we know anything about how Tom claims "greatness by proximity", we'd know that Tom never touched the computer that someone brought to the Desert. Best case scenario, he saw someone using one. Most likely, he heard someone talking about using one. In Tom's mentally ill mind, that's basically the same as him inventing the internet.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was also on the internet using a "laptop" at a Rainbow Family Gathering over a satellite connection.... in get this.... 1989...

FxOKfIf.png

Now I don't dispute the fact that laptops existed in 1989. I am however, disputing that Tom was able to gain "internet" access from the desert using one hooked up to a satellite connection in 1989. That said, if we know anything about how Tom claims "greatness by proximity", we'd know that Tom never touched the computer that someone brought to the Desert. Best case scenario, he saw someone using one. Most likely, he heard someone talking about using one. In Tom's mentally ill mind, that's basically the same as him inventing the internet.

So is Tom trying to say that he worked for NASA or another government agency because civilians didn't have satellite internet in 1989. Civilians wouldn't have access to such a thing until five years later I believe.

Also, you're not going to get very far with one of these in the desert.
PRODTHM-2223-2.jpg

http://www.computinghistory.org.uk/det/2223/compaq-portable-slt-286-1903/

Nor are a bunch of hippies going to afford one at the time.

Also first laptop to be able to go online was in 1991
http://online.wsj.com/adimg/sas-laptop-history.pdf

Last edited:

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

FxOKfIf.png

So is Tom trying to say that he worked for NASA or another government agency because civilians didn't have satellite internet in 1989. Civilians wouldn't have access to such a thing until five years later I believe.
Well Tom loves to build his life on a bed of lies. In 1989 the 'portable' laptop still had to be plugged in just to work so someone had to bring a generator.

And yes, Tom is also a time traveller because it wasn't until December 1993 that the idea of satellite internet was even introduced. There were telecom ones already up there but Tom clearly thinks those are one in the same.

Your move Tom Bomb.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
dkiAiNU6SFyeu_PrgI-tIw.png

sPRV0ju3SJKfKDFxA6j2cA.png

vUrZiRK5RimYwHpdW905Fg.png

ESBrApMtTN_5Kh8W8yE_lg.png

Naturally, the AMB people didn't buy his bullshit. Probably works with hobos and street people, but not anyone that lived through the 80's and 90's as a student or productive member of society.

tAnlhPI1QGOOIDUkwTVHkQ.png

TOqoXPshS8CPXiJsBrdV9A.png

Naturally Tom doubles down on his ignorance.

TuN3F0JNQ-mgMbw798mmwA.png

... but the super hacker's website only shows how really stupid Tom is....
vHXSAH8PSEqZQ8HfxsaULA.png

crayolasword

kiwifarms.net
Tommy owns one of these crystal powered time travel devices so suck it, haters.

Attachments

• C35A48F0-8F5E-4525-83D3-4551E4D2713C.jpeg
    C35A48F0-8F5E-4525-83D3-4551E4D2713C.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 204

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
I'm genuinely curious... did they even make portable satellite dishes capable of an uplink (not just receiving) in 1989? I didn't think that dish technology had scaled down into something that could reasonably have been vehicle mounted until the early 90's. Wikipedia's history of satellite Internet states that the first internet-ready satellite for consumers was launched in September 2003 and that the Ka band communication satellites enabled satellite internet. Ka band wasn't even a thing until the mid 90's.

In sum, Tom is yet again full of shit.

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Somewhere in the late Eighties, a local BBS offered members USENET access. Once a day, the owner downloaded a huge wad of data by satellite and then we accessed it on his machine. It was download only, though.

Were there laptops in '89, or were they still 'luggables'?

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm genuinely curious... did they even make portable satellite dishes capable of an uplink (not just receiving) in 1989? I didn't think that dish technology had scaled down into something that could reasonably have been vehicle mounted until the early 90's. Wikipedia's history of satellite Internet states that the first internet-ready satellite for consumers was launched in September 2003 and that the Ka band communication satellites enabled satellite internet. Ka band wasn't even a thing until the mid 90's.

In sum, Tom is yet again full of shit.

Not for commercial use. Best you could hope for was just a satellite phone

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Essentially Tommy is a liar.

Pretty much, but we all knew that.

I would also like to mention that even using a satellite phone was pretty expensive. If you weren't with a large business you wouldn't want to use it for long. Plus you have issues of when you could use it reliably.

Tom could come back here and tell me I'm a liar "face to face" like a man that he is instead of another site I'm not on like a coward. I'd be happy to talk about computers with him. Before that though, what is this Tom?
download.png

crunchysalty

Why can't I shit posting?!
kiwifarms.net
The first portable computer was the size of a portable sewing machine. The boxy case held the cpu, floppy drive and a 6" terminal screen. The base had the keyboard. It was bully and heavy.
It's possible they had dialup, most likely a bulletin board, but I doubt it was the early Internet

O

ON 190

kiwifarms.net
The first portable computer was the size of a portable sewing machine. The boxy case held the cpu, floppy drive and a 6" terminal screen. The base had the keyboard. It was bully and heavy.
It's possible they had dialup, most likely a bulletin board, but I doubt it was the early Internet
The good ol’ Osborne. I think they had a serial port, so you would need an external modem.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The closest thing for long distance remote location communication back then was VHF radio.

British Columbia had autotel which took the place of cell phones until the 2000s, but you needed a commercial frequency license to use it.

Internet connections using ham radio frequencies exist, but I strongly doubt anyone in the late 80s even thought about connecting computers that way.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
I could forgive his senile dementia if he claimed internet access in 1989 and meant BBS, but he is adamant that it was satellite internet out in the desert.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most people on AMB know contact info for other people on AMB. Even though they're not cows themselves, they're probably edgy about having that info leaked publicly, and view KF as playing with fire in that regard.

So why do they piss us off? I mean I'm aware of this and it would be super easy for any of us to go on some deranged doxing spree and basically dox at least half of AMB. Yet they talk shit on us all the time.

If we wanted to do that, though, we would have. We don't want to steal their cow. He just kind of showed up here and made himself a presence.

We should be friends.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
So why do they piss us off? I mean I'm aware of this and it would be super easy for any of us to go on some deranged doxing spree and basically dox at least half of AMB. Yet they talk shit on us all the time.

If we wanted to do that, though, we would have. We don't want to steal their cow. He just kind of showed up here and made himself a presence.

We should be friends.

Don't tell Tom, but I'm told that's the tension between AMB and KF is largely orchestrated behind the scenes as a joint venture between the Hoffman Gang and the alt-right kiwis just to throw the authorities off their tracks.