Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Army Burger

Rape Count: 1
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is emptying his bowels all over this one FB group set up for a gender association in Tucson called SAGA. Him and his fellow lolcow Joshua Pitts are both members. The group is legitimate, its not some greta-type outfit from what I can see, but you know how it is with trannies, for every 5 good ones, there are 5 that make them all look like shit.

Here is tom being a creeper in the group about wanting to see teens in drag.

Something must have happened at the meeting because the next day, Tom was posting that one of the trannies blocked him. She was prob offended by a man pretending to be tranny who has video online of himself admitting to molesting a runaway child he had lusted after since she was 13. Or it could have been him being a bigoted asshole while talking about homosexual men while posting in a gender-inclusive group. Who knows? He pisses off literally everyone he meets :lit:.

View attachment 763982
Wew. I hope he never crosses paths with JY the tampon enthusiast.

• Winner
Reactions: Dee Price

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom has fully admitted to getting facefucked by another Tucson hobo (who finished in Tom's mouth) and then doxed him without provocation making this title card from his Mr. Wasserberg video as prophetic as it is relevant.

Tom also did it for free, forgetting to charge the guy a thousand dollars as he previously said he would. Stay tuned to find out when Tom finally gets assfucked by someone other than Kiwi Farms, AMB, YouTube, Twitter, Quora, FaceBook, YouthDebates, Scam.com, 419eater.com, and YouNow.

:story:

Chihiro

kiwifarms.net
Tom has fully admitted to getting facefucked by another Tucson hobo (who finished in Tom's mouth) and then doxed him without provocation making this title card from his Mr. Wasserberg video as prophetic as it is relevant.

View attachment 765280

Tom also did it for free, forgetting to charge the guy a thousand dollars as he previously said he would. Stay tuned to find out when Tom finally gets assfucked by someone other than Kiwi Farms, AMB, YouTube, Twitter, Quora, FaceBook, YouthDebates, Scam.com, 419eater.com, and YouNow.

:story:
how desperate would you have to be to look at Tom and think "ye this will do" (:_(

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Teejay is definitely one of the first names I think of when I envision a beautiful, strong woman and definitely not a 350lb niggo
He changes his name to infiltrate new Facebook groups who are not familiar with his history of stalking Facebook troons, chimping out on troons who disagree with him and trying to subvert his pedophilia admissions that show up in Google searches. lol

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It's sad when you have more learning disabilities than you have teeth in your head.
Well for tom that is easy no teeth and every known learning disability known. HIs .75 GPA proves that.

And if they were being "less obvious" about it, Tommy would just bitch about how they didn't have the guts to say it to his face. (Not that Tommy would do or say anything about it though.)
He would do something... Shart a cloud a mile wide and run like a bitch in the opposite direction.

View attachment 742088

More high brow humor from Tommy
LOL he does not have to try to make a girl believe his dick is small. There is video proof everywhere for people to throw up over.

2019: Tom celebrates his micropenis because of HRT despite having a micropenis before starting HRT. :story:

Also this nigger has backhair like a fuckin' hedgehog.
gross well now we know why he ordered that extra heavy duty sheep shears Must be for his back hair.

View attachment 742631

Who wants to go see a movie with Tommy?

No one at all especially not a doberman

I wonder what horrors we could find out about him if someone managed to get a keylogger onto that.
Things that would curdle a mans blood. Make a sane man go crazy, and an insane man go sane. Things that should never be spoken of or ever seen.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
A month late, but does this transwoman assume that everyone in Ruckersvi-- sorry, I mean Tucson, receives a tugboat at the start of the month?

"I still have a bunch of tunes for sale. Please, buy a song or two while you have fresh money."

Last edited:

FakeNewsAnchor

kiwifarms.net
A month late, but does this transwoman assume that everyone in Ruckersvi-- sorry, I mean Tucson, receives a tugboat and should give to her while they still have fresh money?
I mean, we're talking about a man who thinks everyone else should be obligated to pretend he's a sexy two spirit woman. Not surprising that he is also unreasonably expectant of handouts while failing to play the sax.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino