Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Dickrus

"Fuck off, I got work to do."
kiwifarms.net
Be nice, that's like 50 hobobucks. Or his whole net worth.
Please. His net worth is negative.

Earlier today, tommy made a video where he literally tries to emotionally manipulate his most likely senile, 90+ year old mother into paying a lawyer to take care of his lawsuits (good luck with that one Tom, if anybody takes your case I'll be shocked), he then proceeds to tell her that he has lots of friends in Tucson, the cops dont help him (I wonder why), and all his trolls and harassers are being paid by the goverment to fuck with him. If your eyes haven't rolled so much that you can't see straight while watching this video, your name may start with a T and you may be the subject of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: clusterfuckk

Dickrus

"Fuck off, I got work to do."
kiwifarms.net
Now that would be implying that Tom puts effort into trying to pass.
I wouldnt say he doesnt try, I mean, he does wear a skirt, but he doesn't put much effort into passing as he does screaming at people who call him a man, which is everyone ironically because he doesnt pass and put much effort into it.

Reactions: clusterfuckk

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
How was the older Tooter media discovered? I miss Thomas' regular Kiwifarms contributions here, and still await an explanation for for what exactly it means for a minor to receive "her papers".

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
x6 Upscaled to a resolution of 912x1032 using Topaz AI Gigapixel, I may later replace this with a better version, I am still toying with the various options:

View attachment 842360

He really had the crazy look all the way back then, huh?
You know you're true lolcow material when your yearbook picture looks like the kind of picture a true crime documentary would show accompanied by some sort of orchestral sting or piano chord.

How was the older Tooter media discovered? I miss Thomas' regular Kiwifarms contributions here, and still await an explanation for for what exactly it means for a minor to receive "her papers".
I'm still not sure what those papers would entail. If a teenager needs legal papers to have sex, isn't that some form of child prostitutuon? Like clearly money would be involved

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom has a long-ass internet shart trail, he's been active on the internet since Usenet days, and a lot of his content is in text format, which means that searching is feasible.

Also, he's been catalogued and trolled extensively by AMB (and earlier incarnation of it I believe) before he even came here. Some of that info is from posts he made on their site or things they themselves capped.

Fun fact: if you go to the early pages of this thread, you'll see that he originally thought we would be his personal army against AMB. :story: