Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The COPD, clubbed fingers, lack of teeth, mental illness, pants pissing and shitting, and general lack of hygiene are all signs of a healthy 65y/o, even if he looks 85.
Tom continues to deny the poor state of his health.
1565509915257.png

Meanwhile, he was puking all over the streets and had to stop annoying the public with noise pollution because of cramps and puking all over the place.
1565510054231.png

This guy is not doing well at all and I don't know why he doesn't notice. Once you start going downhill, theres no stopping.

Here is the guy who stole his sax btw.

1565510206135.png

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet he was horning in on the guy's territory, and the guy basically just treated him like the bitch he is and took his horn to keep him from doing that in the future. He's lucky he didn't also just get his ass kicked.
Tom gets his ass punked out and kicked pretty regular out there.

He just posted this story about how he was near Belushi when he died.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: AnOminous

Babe the Pig

kiwifarms.net
Leaving his vomit on the streets of Tucson can't be any worse than all that phlegm he constantly spews in between that noise he calls music (and he actually thinks he can sell CDs of his noodling!)

Nihil Jung

Stuntin bitch in brave new world
kiwifarms.net
I'm not an avid follower of tommy's antics, but when searching to see if Dear Leader posted anything new the 'kiwi farms' search brought this to my attention...

14 hours. Zero views. Lol
tommy.png

crunchysalty

Why can't I shit posting?!
kiwifarms.net
Tom continues to deny the poor state of his health.
View attachment 885476

Meanwhile, he was puking all over the streets and had to stop annoying the public with noise pollution because of cramps and puking all over the place.
View attachment 885479

This guy is not doing well at all and I don't know why he doesn't notice. Once you start going downhill, theres no stopping.

Here is the guy who stole his sax btw.

View attachment 885482

View attachment 885483
Cows always produce the best tard cum themselves. 😆

Babe the Pig

kiwifarms.net
If Tom can't get people to join the farms, at least he can repost content from the farms to his own Facebook so everyone can see.

Then he blames us for taking his shit public! He just can't get it into that drugged out brain, he is his problem! No one would know he shits/pees his pants, he masturbates dogs, molests underage girls, etc etc etc if he had kept it all to himself!

Looney Troons

Certified Ethical Troon-Hater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn’t dare knock on his door. The shit he spits up every time he coughs because he’s totally healthy and totally doesn’t have COPD is probably akin to hobo xenomorph acid.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino