Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom insists people come from blocks away to hear his music.
They bow to him.
They're in tears.

So breaking this down realistically;
Toms music sounds like Sasquatch giving himself a colonic with a feral cat.
He's somehow managed to produce the brown noise from his sax leading to immediate defecation.
And they're weeping because God allows this man to continue playing his horrid music, torturing all those around him.

Toms go-to defense about his shit playing is he's 'noodling'. He can't play songs because he lacks the actual lung capacity to hold any note for longer than a few seconds so instead he relies on random strings of notes that sound vaguely musical until he has to breath in another partial lungful of air. Smoking and brass instruments go together like handjobs and razor blades.
A good example for all you scrubs is Tom can't even handle Baker Street. A song so simple it's considered entry level for saxophone players. Tom has """30+""" years of experience and yet he can't play one song in it's entirety. It's just like @yawning sneasel said; if anyone is giving him money it's pity money. It's just like when his scummy friends come over. They don't come over to hang out. They come over for free weed.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

crunchysalty

Why can't I shit posting?!
kiwifarms.net
All bow to the Tom "Bear" Tooter, savior of the lizard people, slain by the ((((zionest)), shitter of the pants, pedofile of the youths, diddler of the dogs, diver of the dumpsters, deafing of the ears, living in the filth, dumber than a doorknob, ugly as all hell. All praise to Tom!

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom is going full-on autogynephile right now. He was up all night apparently, as he had not slept as of this last post and it was 6AM in Tucson when it was made.

1565706872583.png

Last night tom spent much of his time reflecting on his experience eating out of dumpsters and expressing his extreme cockthirst.
1565707018905.png

1565707278962.png

1565717833269.png

Last edited:

MeganDodgedABullet

kiwifarms.net
Tom has also been going through his YouTube account deleting videos where he discusses the rape of Sabrina. I'm assuming we have archives of most if not all of them.
That must be quite a chunk of them.In one I am sure he said she went to college and got a normal life.Dunno if that was some attempt at "see, it didnt harm her, y'all just judgemental normies"

Reactions: Babe the Pig

Babe the Pig

kiwifarms.net
That must be quite a chunk of them.In one I am sure he said she went to college and got a normal life.Dunno if that was some attempt at "see, it didnt harm her, y'all just judgemental normies"

I would hazard an estimate of around 90% of his vids either retell that sordid story about how he molested a 15 year old girl (even knowing she was years underage!) or they contain his many excuses making it be OK in his sick, deluded mind. In between his road stories and all the rest of the bullshit he thinks people will believe (way too much typing to list and besides, most of you already know his life-story, such as it is...some life, eh?).

Dickrus

"Fuck off, I got work to do."
kiwifarms.net
Tom has also been going through his YouTube account deleting videos where he discusses the rape of Sabrina. I'm assuming we have archives of most if not all of them.
I'm sure he's deleting as much of the sabrina story on his end so when he bitches at cloudflare and supposedly in court for his big "Operation: Pull the Plug" nonsense it looks like we're editing clips of him to make him out to be a child molester so he can play victim easier.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look guys you better get all your Kiwi Farming in now 'cause Tom is shutting down us down for good today.

In reality he'll probably just upload a video explaining how whomever he spoke to seem extremely interested and any day now things will be set in motion.

Just like all the other times.

Hey remember when Tommy was dumb enough to show up to a courthouse while carrying drugs and drug paraphernalia? Let's hope for a repeat.

Looney Troons

Certified Ethical Troon-Hater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jane Lane

Gods, the writing was strong back then
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“It’s not gay to love a woman who has a penis or was born with one … you can finance … her surgery and have a [custom-built] front hole to work with ...”
“cis lesbians … making love to a woman with a flesh and blood penis has got to be far more gratifying than doing it with a greasy latex dildo.”
I’m actually applauding his desperation and his sleazy opportunism. He's using social justice and progressive labels solely to benefit himself. I know that people exist who are deranged enough to satisfy either one of Tommy's desires out of a desire to prove that they're the most progressive degenerate around, or to shake off what should be nonexistent guilt.

I mean, it's completely transparent that's what he's doing, but all the same, it's impressive how low he's willing to go.

Edit: Hey Tom! How's the search for someone crazy enough to fuck you going? Are you still molesting dogs?

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino