Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Christ Cried

All of my posts are in Minecraft
kiwifarms.net
if youve ever watched a tooter stream there's not much to re-stream. I guess another message board could do a son's of Kojima style Tootercast. I for one would watch. Although it's funnier to laugh at @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg in the secret chat and thread.
Tom is already a great parody of himself, there's little room for interpretation

Christ Cried

All of my posts are in Minecraft
kiwifarms.net
Part of me hopes that Tooter manages to get me into a courtroom for my shitposting. I don't think that he realizes that our interpretation of him is in good faith based upon his own statements and would shield us from any claims of slander or libel. I would gleefully enter into evidence archives of his statements and videos in which he incriminates himself for what he claims we are lying about.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Part of me hopes that Tooter manages to get me into a courtroom for my shitposting. I don't think that he realizes that our interpretation of him is in good faith based upon his own statements and would shield us from any claims of slander or libel. I would gleefully enter into evidence archives of his statements and videos in which he incriminates himself for what he claims we are lying about.

You wouldn't even need any other witnesses. He'd just start ranting and raving about how he molested Sabrina for hours but is totally not a pedophile for molesting a child, just because he molested that child that time. Just mention dogs and he'll be off on another wild tale about jerking off dogs but totally for their own good etc.

The jury will try to find a way to have him burned at the stake.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
You wouldn't even need any other witnesses. He'd just start ranting and raving about how he molested Sabrina for hours but is totally not a pedophile for molesting a child, just because he molested that child that time. Just mention dogs and he'll be off on another wild tale about jerking off dogs but totally for their own good etc.

Tom can "play music" all he wants, but he'll never be known as a musician. He will, however, be remembered as a cock sucker and child molester.

Babe the Pig

kiwifarms.net

But once he starts raging about his space people coming back someday soon to eat all of his anti-fans then shit them out on Mars and then magically fix his gonads he'll be found innocent due to insanity...

• Horrifying
Reactions: quatchi55

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
If subpoenaed as a witness, I'd only agree to testify with immunity. That said, I'd freely discuss Tom's delusions with the court and even admit to laughing at him online.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: quatchi55