Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
If subpoenaed as a witness, I'd only agree to testify with immunity. That said, I'd freely discuss Tom's delusions with the court and even admit to laughing at him online.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: quatchi55

Christ Cried

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone live near the Tuscon area? I'd be curious to have someone on the ground to at least drive by his party. Obviously don't do anything autistic, it would just be interesting to see behind the curtain.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone live near the Tuscon area? I'd be curious to have someone on the ground to at least drive by his party. Obviously don't do anything autistic, it would just be interesting to see behind the curtain.
Why would you want to go anywhere near a smelly grifter and his handful of greasy friends? All they're gonna be doin' is listening to shitty music, smoking weed and eating garbage. Literal garbage.

Christ Cried

kiwifarms.net
Why would you want to go anywhere near a smelly grifter and his handful of greasy friends? All they're gonna be doin' is listening to shitty music, smoking weed and eating garbage. Literal garbage.
I was envisioning somebody just driving by whatever park Tom ends up throwing the party at and seeing what kind of people show up.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know it's gonna be a potluck with a bunch of bored motherfuckers having to listen to Tommy hack his lungs up in between joints.

Hawaiian Lunchmeat

insert custom title here
kiwifarms.net
haha, how did I miss the fact that there is an entire section on this guy. I didn't realize until today that I'd apparently been conflating Tommy Tooter/Thomas Wassenberg with Johnny Neptune/Andrew McGovern. Man, I wonder if those two have ever met. Talk about top 10 anime crossovers of all time lol. I get the feeling they would really hit it off. I swear these lines here sound very similar to stuff Neptune has said: "in 1983, i walked in the door to find my old lady and a 15 year old emancipated minor waiting for me in my bed. the assholes are trying to brand me a pedophile based on one 30 year old incident." "one session of oral sex with an emancipated minor is hardly a pedophile. the girl was emancipated. i was under the impression that makes her an adult." Srsly though, has anyone seen the two of them in the same room cuz if not I call shenanigans...
neptune child abusing batterer.png
johnny neptune.png
oter with Johnny Neptune for years!

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I barely know anything about this cow and my impression skimming this subforum has been that the 10 or so people who post here are literally the only thing keeping this guy alive because it's the only interaction he has with other humans.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I barely know anything about this cow and my impression skimming this subforum has been that the 10 or so people who post here are literally the only thing keeping this guy alive because it's the only interaction he has with other humans.
Without sneasel there's nobody who cares enough about this fat scumbag to keep the thread/board alive and so it's dying, and one hopes Tom himself will die soon too.

Reactions: YourUnclesDad

DootDoot55

Craniorectal Demon from the Fourth Dimension
kiwifarms.net
Any chance the much lauded YouTube policy changes will catch Tommo square in the ass ?

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
given that Tom seems to petering out like the dying rays of an autistic star anyone want to put bets on when this board shuts down?
I'm thinking six months-ish

• Agree
Reactions: war has changed

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
given that Tom seems to petering out like the dying rays of an autistic star anyone want to put bets on when this board shuts down?
I'm thinking six months-ish
Tom is like the cockroaches infesting his apartment. Will probably live forever in filth.

That said, he clearly is low energy and depends on reading other people's bullshit to keep his streams going. Very boring. May as well be dead.

GodIsDead

kiwifarms.net
FML...this creepy fucker is boring. I just sat and tried to watch some of his videos and now I just want to take a long shower and go to bed.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino