Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FML...this creepy fucker is boring. I just sat and tried to watch some of his videos and now I just want to take a long shower and go to bed.
Tooter is repulsive, yet he is the personification of every nasty aspect of trans culture rolled into one ball (that's constantly online). You should have a look at Null's video, it paints a picture of the true horror of the man.

GodIsDead

kiwifarms.net
Tooter is repulsive, yet he is the personification of every nasty aspect of trans culture rolled into one ball (that's constantly online). You should have a look at Null's video, it paints a picture of the true horror of the man.

I have no words. How is this bottom-feeding scumbag not in prison?

I have no words. How is this bottom-feeding scumbag not in prison?
Because i have never broken any laws that would put me there. null's warped kaleidescope vision is much more a display of his pathology than anything else . i'm just an old transgender hippie artist that none of you comprehend, misquote regularly and leap to false conclusions due to missing and faulty data along with heaping helpings of projected personal perversions of the pitiful puke pestering me.

who wants to talk Yawning Sneasel AKA David Merrill Gill and the band of cyberterrorists that left here after the Great Doxxing?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because i have never broken any laws that would put me there. null's warped kaleidescope vision is much more a display of his pathology than anything else . i'm just an old transgender hippie artist that none of you comprehend, misquote regularly and leap to false conclusions due to missing and faulty data along with heaping helpings of projected personal perversions of the pitiful puke pestering me.

who wants to talk Yawning Sneasel AKA David Merrill Gill and the band of cyberterrorists that left here after the Great Doxxing?
-Admitted to molesting a child
-Harrassed a woman to the point of suicide
-Molested a dog

The only thing misunderstood about you is your species.

You're an old garbage eating sex offender.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net

Well, there was the rape of Sabrina and then all of those drug deals for crack and heroin.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

It's not nice to dox people you fat pedophile.

It's not nice to dox people you fat pedophile.
it's not nice to falsely accuse people of things like that and everything else you deviant mental midgets with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value do daily. What goes around, comes around.

You are aware there was another swatting last night, along with a whole mess of death threats on the phone and in text? Either the TPD is reaching out to David Merrill Gill, et al and the servers seized or they will be giving me a letter saying why they won't tomorrow.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's not nice to falsely accuse people of things like that and everything else you deviant mental midgets with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value do daily. What goes around, comes around.

You are aware there was another swatting last night, along with a whole mess of death threats on the phone and in text? Either the TPD is reaching out to David Merrill Gill, et al and the servers seized or they will be giving me a letter saying why they won't tomorrow.
Rapist

Army Burger

Y'all know what time it is
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tom, you haven't been able to do a fucking thing online for 20 years in regards to this so-called "cyberbullying", what makes you think that suddenly now things will change?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Leave those poor puppy dogs alone you weird pervert.

What makes you think that'll be anymore successful than your previous attempts to get something done?
i'm not holding my breath on anything except what the whole human race is going to face the day the ascended ancestors appear.

it is going to require court orders to get these web sites and bogus facebook, twitter and you tube shut down. the police refuse to do it. we'll see what happens when i try. i'm going to be starting in the Superior, not Federal court.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
You'll just fail like you fail at everything you've done ever.
Tom claims success at not participating in the rat race by being mentally ill, on the public dole, and begging/panhandling.

. we'll see what happens when i try. i'm going to be starting in the Superior, not Federal court.
This will never happen, but the results would be hilarious and obvious.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino