Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
When the "ascended ancestors" appear, they're gonna take one look at your disheveled self and be like "Hell no, we ain't saving you"
Tom claims success at not participating in the rat race by being mentally ill, on the public dole, and begging/panhandling.

This will never happen, but the results would be hilarious and obvious.
it must hurt to be as mean and stupid as you or do you just stay numb with a lot of alcohol like the other mean , stupid delusional assholes w ho obsess on me.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm not holding my breath on anything except what the whole human race is going to face the day the ascended ancestors appear.
Wellz, you can't hold your breath because you're dying of COPD.

it must hurt to be as mean and stupid as you or do you just stay numb with a lot of alcohol like the other mean , stupid delusional assholes w ho obsess on me.
Aside from this not even being proper English, what does this even mean? How can Tommy accuse anyone of alcoholism when I heard him slurring his words last night just before the cops swatted him? In some instances, it sounded like he was having a damn stroke

Last edited:

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Aside from this not even being proper English, what does this even mean? How can Tommy accuse anyone of alcoholism when I heard him slurring his words last night just before the cops swatted him? In some instances, it sounded like he was having a damn stroke

Talking quickly and incoherently is part of the psychosis of schizoaffective disorder.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you like the Simpsons?
Of course, he looks like Moe Syzlak.

I think it's pretty sad that you are unwilling to admit your COPD and schizophrenia symptoms.
I find his grandiosity so amusing also, he claims to be a champion of Palestinians, Native Americans, Trannies of All Ages, and Animals when he can't even stay away from the Farms. He's a riot.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm not holding my breath on anything except what the whole human race is going to face the day the ascended ancestors appear.

it is going to require court orders to get these web sites and bogus facebook, twitter and you tube shut down. the police refuse to do it. we'll see what happens when i try. i'm going to be starting in the Superior, not Federal court.
Do you think it will affect your case when they see that you have an account here that you use to pick fights with other users? Only I don’t think you can claim harassment when you literally seek it out.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You missed it? He planned to go to an event at the park and claim it was his bday party. Ended up bringing random people back to his shithovel to do drugs and pretend to play music.
you are really a piece of work. make shit up to suit your obsessive hatred for me. is it mental illness or are you getting bad, you despicable sack of animated shit.

i was going to have the party in the park, but the guy who was pretending to play the keyboard while the other guy was pretending to play the guitar objected because of safety . that was slim edelman , a very well known local musician. the other one was michael valentine, a not quite as well known singer/songwriter. the other couple , michael and lynn have appeared in several party videos in the past.

as for any schizophrenia and COPD symptoms; there's a reason doctors consider it unethical to make remote diagnoses. i've discussed both with my doctors. you're wrong on both counts. you all should get some help for your own mental unwellness rather than come here projecting the denial of your own perverse thoughts as some kind of self-esteem booster.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you are really a piece of work. make shit up to suit your obsessive hatred for me. is it mental illness or are you getting bad, you despicable sack of animated shit.

i was going to have the party in the park, but the guy who was pretending to play the keyboard while the other guy was pretending to play the guitar objected because of safety . that was slim edelman , a very well known local musician. the other one was michael valentine, a not quite as well known singer/songwriter. the other couple , michael and lynn have appeared in several party videos in the past.

as for any schizophrenia and COPD symptoms; there's a reason doctors consider it unethical to make remote diagnoses. i've discussed both with my doctors. you're wrong on both counts. you all should get some help for your own mental unwellness rather than come here projecting the denial of your own perverse thoughts as some kind of self-esteem booster.
>tells poster off for making remote diagnosis
>makes remote diagnosis