Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

When the "ascended ancestors" appear, they're gonna take one look at your disheveled self and be like "Hell no, we ain't saving you"
Tom claims success at not participating in the rat race by being mentally ill, on the public dole, and begging/panhandling.

This will never happen, but the results would be hilarious and obvious.
it must hurt to be as mean and stupid as you or do you just stay numb with a lot of alcohol like the other mean , stupid delusional assholes w ho obsess on me.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm not holding my breath on anything except what the whole human race is going to face the day the ascended ancestors appear.
Wellz, you can't hold your breath because you're dying of COPD.

it must hurt to be as mean and stupid as you or do you just stay numb with a lot of alcohol like the other mean , stupid delusional assholes w ho obsess on me.
Aside from this not even being proper English, what does this even mean? How can Tommy accuse anyone of alcoholism when I heard him slurring his words last night just before the cops swatted him? In some instances, it sounded like he was having a damn stroke

Last edited:

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Aside from this not even being proper English, what does this even mean? How can Tommy accuse anyone of alcoholism when I heard him slurring his words last night just before the cops swatted him? In some instances, it sounded like he was having a damn stroke
Talking quickly and incoherently is part of the psychosis of schizoaffective disorder.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you like the Simpsons?
Of course, he looks like Moe Syzlak.

I think it's pretty sad that you are unwilling to admit your COPD and schizophrenia symptoms.
I find his grandiosity so amusing also, he claims to be a champion of Palestinians, Native Americans, Trannies of All Ages, and Animals when he can't even stay away from the Farms. He's a riot.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm not holding my breath on anything except what the whole human race is going to face the day the ascended ancestors appear.

it is going to require court orders to get these web sites and bogus facebook, twitter and you tube shut down. the police refuse to do it. we'll see what happens when i try. i'm going to be starting in the Superior, not Federal court.
Do you think it will affect your case when they see that you have an account here that you use to pick fights with other users? Only I don’t think you can claim harassment when you literally seek it out.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino