Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

You missed it? He planned to go to an event at the park and claim it was his bday party. Ended up bringing random people back to his shithovel to do drugs and pretend to play music.
you are really a piece of work. make shit up to suit your obsessive hatred for me. is it mental illness or are you getting bad, you despicable sack of animated shit.

i was going to have the party in the park, but the guy who was pretending to play the keyboard while the other guy was pretending to play the guitar objected because of safety . that was slim edelman , a very well known local musician. the other one was michael valentine, a not quite as well known singer/songwriter. the other couple , michael and lynn have appeared in several party videos in the past.

as for any schizophrenia and COPD symptoms; there's a reason doctors consider it unethical to make remote diagnoses. i've discussed both with my doctors. you're wrong on both counts. you all should get some help for your own mental unwellness rather than come here projecting the denial of your own perverse thoughts as some kind of self-esteem booster.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you are really a piece of work. make shit up to suit your obsessive hatred for me. is it mental illness or are you getting bad, you despicable sack of animated shit.

i was going to have the party in the park, but the guy who was pretending to play the keyboard while the other guy was pretending to play the guitar objected because of safety . that was slim edelman , a very well known local musician. the other one was michael valentine, a not quite as well known singer/songwriter. the other couple , michael and lynn have appeared in several party videos in the past.

as for any schizophrenia and COPD symptoms; there's a reason doctors consider it unethical to make remote diagnoses. i've discussed both with my doctors. you're wrong on both counts. you all should get some help for your own mental unwellness rather than come here projecting the denial of your own perverse thoughts as some kind of self-esteem booster.
>tells poster off for making remote diagnosis
>makes remote diagnosis

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net

It's not a remote diagnosis. You have stated on the record that your disability was based on a diagnosis of Schizoaffective Disorder. It's also not "remote diagnosis" to recognize the symptoms when you're interacting with the individual who is already diagnosed as such. COPD is obvious and can be picked up based on video evidence and isn't the same as your mental illness, though it is funny that you deny it.

>makes remote diagnosis
Tom-Bomb is hilarious not because he's a huge hypocrite but because he can't even manage not to be a complete hypocrite in the very same sentence. He's that stupid.
I only laugh at his mental illness because he's also a toxic asshole.

FakeNewsAnchor

kiwifarms.net
I don't have Schizophrenia, fucking kiwi assholes! NOW LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOW THE SPACE JEWS ARE ABOUT TO GIVE ME A VAGINA AND KILL EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE!!!11!1!!

Babe the Pig

kiwifarms.net

as for any schizophrenia and COPD symptoms; there's a reason doctors consider it unethical to make remote diagnoses. i've discussed both with my doctors. you're wrong on both counts. you all should get some help for your own mental unwellness rather than come here projecting the denial of your own perverse thoughts as some kind of self-esteem booster

One doesn't have to be an MD to recognize your symptoms, Tom! Your constant/chronic coughing up mucous and lung bits along with your words and actions say it is so, Tommy-boy!

my doctors deny both, fuckstain. i have chronic upper respiratory issues from allergies. gender dysphoria is not a mental illness and believe it or not, when i give my arguments about ancient astronauts to sane, rational people who are not obsessively biased against me, they don't see anything insane about it. young, mean, stupid degenerate drunkards living in a video game world don't see anything as it is in the real world.
>makes remote diagnosis
that's not a remote diagnosis, fool. that's a question about the obvious. there are people obsessed with stalking me. there's something very wrong with that. is there any other possibility besides mental illness or mercenary action?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my doctors deny both, fuckstain. i have chronic upper respiratory issues from allergies. gender dysphoria is not a mental illness and believe it or not, when i give my arguments about ancient astronauts to sane, rational people who are not obsessively biased against me, they don't see anything insane about it. young, mean, stupid degenerate drunkards living in a video game world don't see anything as it is in the real world.
Now, are these people who are generally considered sane and rational, or do you just consider them sane and rational because they believe in ancient astronauts?

Reactions: Postal_Rat

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a background as an NP, and I can tell you that chronic allergies do not manifest as coughing up your lungs. In fact, most people with chronic allergies tend to avoid triggers like marijuana and tabacco smoke. Also, mentally sane people don't act the way you do. You have no filter and anti-social tendencies. On top mental illness, I would wager that your frontal lobe is fried. You really should get an MRI of the thorax and brain. Also, you have hypertrophied neck muscles, which is common in COPD.

Babe the Pig

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I have severe seasonal/environmental allergies and can speak with authority about Tom coughing and not being able to catch his breath not being a real allergy symptom, especially for "upper respiratory allergies".

Besides the fact he has the same chronic cough when the rains hit Tucson and the pollen and dust counts are near zero...

The man is in denial and figures if he ignores the real issue his COPD will go away.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
I have never heard of this Tommy Tooter person before, or seen them, but I just wanted to comment saying that upon looking him up, my eyes will never be the same.

Because when you have stanky old Vampire Eyes, sometimes you see things that are real, and other times it's like crazy, crazy, crazy, in your face, all the time. (sighs) All the time.

• Feels
Reactions: Marceline

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net

Yeah Tom, don't you just HATE when people make remote diagnoses?

Christ Cried

kiwifarms.net
it's not nice to falsely accuse people of things like that and everything else you deviant mental midgets with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value do daily. What goes around, comes around.

You are aware there was another swatting last night, along with a whole mess of death threats on the phone and in text? Either the TPD is reaching out to David Merrill Gill, et al and the servers seized or they will be giving me a letter saying why they won't tomorrow.
The only thing involving seizing in this situation are your poor abused lungs.

Reactions: Postal_Rat

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Yeah Tom, don't you just HATE when people make remote diagnoses?
It's almost as unethical as sexually assaulting a minor then blaming the minor. Besides, who needs eithics when you can just reject the fact that "statutory rape" is a crime and that minors cannot consent to sex with an adult twice their age? Hobo ethics are different anyway. In Tom's own words, "if it feels good", it's ethical. He really is a great case study in mental illness and being a self centered piece of shit.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
It's almost as unethical as sexually assaulting a minor then blaming the minor. Besides, who needs eithics when you can just reject the fact that "statutory rape" is a crime and that minors cannot consent to sex with an adult twice their age? Hobo ethics are different anyway. In Tom's own words, "if it feels good", it's ethical. He really is a great case study in mental illness and being a self centered piece of shit.
"if it feels good do it" is the motto of the Me Generation

now the Me Generation is dying of their dissipation and decadence leaving everyone else to pick up their shit

• DRINK!
Reactions: Freshly Baked Socks

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino