Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Marceline

And that’s why I don’t like cricket.
kiwifarms.net
It's almost as unethical as sexually assaulting a minor then blaming the minor. Besides, who needs eithics when you can just reject the fact that "statutory rape" is a crime and that minors cannot consent to sex with an adult twice their age? Hobo ethics are different anyway. In Tom's own words, "if it feels good", it's ethical. He really is a great case study in mental illness and being a self centered piece of shit.
He’s worse than a lot of the crazies out there honestly.
Tommy Tooter reminds me of a deformed Mama Fratelli. Saying that is an insult to Anne Ramsay, I apologise.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom Tooter: Fuck you faggots I'm never coming back get ready to have the law crawl up your ass because they're finally doing something after 20+ years.

Also Tom Tooter: It doesn't matter if the law doesn't do anything at the end of 2020 the true space jews will return and give me my magic vagina and shit you all into space.

Also also Tom Tooter: I did not have sex with a minor or molest my dog but let me regal the story in detail about how I did it. I have a hundred friends and yet spend every holiday alone. Don't challenge me because I could totally kick your ass just like the time I got shot for dumpster diving.

Repeat ad nauseam.

Marceline

kiwifarms.net
Tom Tooter: Fuck you faggots I'm never coming back get ready to have the law crawl up your ass because they're finally doing something after 20+ years.

Also Tom Tooter: It doesn't matter if the law doesn't do anything at the end of 2020 the true space jews will return and give me my magic vagina and shit you all into space.

Also also Tom Tooter: I did not have sex with a minor or molest my dog but let me regal the story in detail about how I did it. I have a hundred friends and yet spend every holiday alone. Don't challenge me because I could totally kick your ass just like the time I got shot for dumpster diving.

Repeat ad nauseam.
The wild ride never ends.

Just another one of the dangerous people who needs to curb their outlandish behaviour or be v& as they used to say.

• Agree
Reactions: littlearmalite

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net

Repeat ad nauseam.
*Until he finally drops dead from a drug overdose
But knowing Tom, the decades of every drug imaginable, rotten dumpster food and inhaling crystal dust for years has most likely resulted in a new form of life residing in his body. Thus extending his lifespan for at least 50 or more years. Or perhaps he will drop dead from the gunfight after he attempts to corner Null in his home with the help of Sammy with a bomb belt? Only the future will tell.

• Feels
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Marceline

kiwifarms.net
But knowing Tom, the decades of every drug imaginable, rotten dumpster food and inhaling crystal dust for years has most likely resulted in a new form of life residing in his body. Thus extending his lifespan for at least 50 or more years. Or perhaps he will drop dead from the gunfight after he attempts to corner Null in his home with the help of Sammy with a bomb belt? Only the future will tell.
Maybe he’ll go out like Simba Lion.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Dia de Muertos

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
People like Tommy live for a long, long time. They spent the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000's, smoking as much weed as they want, pick fights, and freaking their families out. He has lived over six decades like this, what is another two? You seriously think a hot shot of heroin, or a bullet will take him out?

If that were to happen, it would have already.

If the guy's got COPD that doesn't work in his favor but again he's lived with that for years.

But WTF do I know?

Last edited:

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
People like Tommy live for a long, long time. They spent the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000's, smoking as much weed as they want, pick fights, and freaking their families out. He has lived over six decades like this, what is another two? You seriously think a hot shot of heroin, or a bullet will take him out?

If that were to happen, it would have already.

If the guy's got COPD that doesn't work in his favor but again he's lived with that for years.

But WTF do I know?
He's like his roommates. Very hard to kill, and thrive in filth.

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net
Well, this was surprisingly random. I was reading an article about some half-blind troon who pepper-sprayed some teens on a bus because they were making fun of the freak at the bus stop. Fucking faggot tried to claim that the teens were threatening him, so he was just "neutralizing a threat". Unfortunately for the untermensch modern technology exists and buses are monitored with video surveillance. The tape from the bus surveillance camera shows the fucker going from the front of the bus to the back of the bus specifically to pepper spray the teens before he gets off, which predictably caused these teenagers to stomp his tranny ass. They won't be charged with a hate crime though, as the assault was not provoked by the troons gender identity but by the fact that the violent, entitled fucker just pepper sprayed them. The teens are being charged with a single count of assault 3, a misdemeanor offense. The troon on the other hand seems to be facing felony aggravated assault charges, as it should be.

Why am I posting this off topic tale of a tranny getting the beatdown they so desperately deserve? Well partly because it's a damn good story that every fucking troon should be forced to read and realize that not everyone will put up with their bullshit, and partly because of the one commenter on the article.

Screenshot_20191226-062535.png

Hi, Tom!