Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
this is going to sound stupid, but does anyone else think tommy "passes" as an elderly insane crackhead woman?
No.

Ironically in the face he looks kind of like a grandmother. The soft wrinkles and plucked eyebrows and the engaged eyes. Taking estrogen will feminize you somewhat. Tommy is too well-nourished to be a heavy user, especially at his age.

An elderly female crack addict won't last long, she would get emaciated and quickly lose a lot of bone density. Then you can easily succumb to the elements, be it extreme heat, cold, accident or violence.

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
He ain't a fag though, right?

Aside from some felatio allegations ...
According to Tom the fountain head of all wisdom he "wants a man with a vagina"
but he's not gay because "his penis wants to be in a vagina not a pooper"

I suppose from a certain point of view you could say Tom is straight but frankly if you have to say no homo you probably a homo.

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently what I wasn't thinking of wasn't "crack whore" but possibly "insane grandma on mushrooms"
Yeah he kind of does. But not so much the hard stuff.

According to Tom the fountain head of all wisdom he "wants a man with a vagina"
but he's not gay because "his penis wants to be in a vagina not a pooper"

I suppose from a certain point of view you could say Tom is straight but frankly if you have to say no homo you probably a homo.
Sexuality should not be this complicated, malleable and disorganized, especially after 65. Honestly to me it sounds like a mental illness such as borderline personality disorder and/or Schizoaffective disorder, more than a true sexual orientation.

As people age, their sex hormones gradually wane and older folks become more androgynous anyway. Not that men and women stop behaving like men and women. But barring mental illness or personality disorders, they sort of mellow out.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

Chongo

kiwifarms.net
He hates it.

He wants nothing to do with cock.

Why does he advertise himself as a woman than? If it is attention he seeks, presenting as a s/he will only attract men who consider him fair game.

But he is a cocksucker...no denying that! If he had a pimp he might even make a few bucks hanging out at the bus station!

• Horrifying
Reactions: Non-Expert!