Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
Even neonazi pedophiles can have lucid moments.

It is like if you live in a dark cave and a pinprick of light beams thru, that light is will seem so clear.
How the fuck do you get a wrinkly ass
Tommy Tooter managed it.

View attachment 776142

>that moment when you realize it isn't sweatpants but is actually his skin
Couldn't resist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Looney Troons

i need that money i really do i need that money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ADF was shuttered recently. Without YS shoveling Tooter content down our throats, this subforum is stagnating. Tooter is one of my favorite cows, and the only real fun we get is when he pops in every so often. Maybe it’s time to consider moving our friend over to General?

:(

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
ADF was shuttered recently. Without YS shoveling Tooter content down our throats, this subforum is stagnating. Tooter is one of my favorite cows, and the only real fun we get is when he pops in every so often. Maybe it’s time to consider moving our friend over to General?

:(
Tooter is a has been. His days of raping children and dogs are behind him.

Sharting Seagull

kiwifarms.net
Mother of all that's holy! I haven't been here since 2016. I had to make a new account because I forgot the password to my old one. I thought by now Tom would have either died, or moved on with his life but I see he is still here, and still just as disagreeable and pathetic as he has always been. It amazes me that such a horrible person continues to breathe, while good people that deserved a long and happy life, die young.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Mother of all that's holy! I haven't been here since 2016. I had to make a new account because I forgot the password to my old one. I thought by now Tom would have either died, or moved on with his life but I see he is still here, and still just as disagreeable and pathetic as he has always been. It amazes me that such a horrible person continues to breathe, while good people that deserved a long and happy life, die young.
I had a long discussion tonight with a lady who works for adult protective services. She was saying that since the deinstitutionalization efforts have pushed people from institutions to group homes, that mental cases like Tommy are basically left to the streets for the police to contend with. The go through treatment cycles but always end up off their meds and being a drain on society.

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Browsing Tom's FB posts makes me feel dumber for having done so. It's like he picks the worst and dumbest political posts and reposts them in some sort of bizarre mockery of politics....but he's serious and believes/supports what he posts

• Feels
Reactions: Scribbler