Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Is your nickname really a reference to your incontinent bowels? If so, it's admirable of you to own such an embarrassing trait like that. Stay awesome, Tom.

Reactions: Postal_Rat

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Bring it you delusional chickenshit anonymous losers. I've been way to gracious with the willfully stupid lately and can use the workout. I don't admit to raping a child you dipshits. that was no child and she invited me into the bed. SAGA has been put on notice that if there is not a public apology by friday, there will be a defamation complaint by monday , that will include a motion for an emergency TRO on this dump.
That's not how the legal system works. I'm not going to explain to you again why your theory is bullshit because I'm convinced you know you're full of shit, impotent, and simply doing to 2020 internet version of yelling at clouds. You will not file anything. You'll stick to internet and LEO stanpyfoot and impotent threats that nobody believes.

You raped a child that was, at most, 15, and possibly 13 or 14, when you were 28. I make this statement based 100% on your statements regarding the event and the law in the state of California. Your theories of mitigation have been tried before and do not stand in the court of law or public opinion. Your victim could not legally consent then or today, after the fact. In my humble opinion, you're a child predator.

So Big Todd, you incredibly arrogant, ignorant fuckstain, are you or are you not the same demented dolt with a crush on me as the fucktard "lurker_x" or a different pile of animated pig shit?
This is a false statement and I deny it.

Last edited:

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bring it you delusional chickenshit anonymous losers. I've been way to gracious with the willfully stupid lately and can use the workout. I don't admit to raping a child you dipshits. that was no child and she invited me into the bed. SAGA has been put on notice that if there is not a public apology by friday, there will be a defamation complaint by monday , that will include a motion for an emergency TRO on this dump.

So Big Todd, you incredibly arrogant, ignorant fuckstain, are you or are you not the same demented dolt with a crush on me as the fucktard "lurker_x" or a different pile of animated pig shit?
21 years of failure online, Tommy. How does it feel?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Is your nickname really a reference to your incontinent bowels? If so, it's admirable of you to own such an embarrassing trait like that. Stay awesome, Tom.
my name isn't tom and my bowels aren't incontinent. i happened to shart once and only once and happened to write about it. anything other stupid shit you want to taunt me with , sped?
Still a felony, chomo. You tried to rape a child.
Please explain to the court how accepting an invitation from a precocious minor who was already in bed with the woman you had been sleeping with for several weeks is "attempted rape of a child" , AnObvious sped?
That's not how the legal system works. I'm not going to explain to you again why your theory is bullshit because I'm convinced you know you're full of shit, impotent, and simply doing to 2020 internet version of yelling at clouds. You will not file anything. You'll stick to internet and LEO stanpyfoot and impotent threats that nobody believes.

You raped a child that was, at most, 15, and possibly 13 or 14, when you were 28. I make this statement based 100% on your statements regarding the event and the law in the state of California. Your theories of mitigation have been tried before and do not stand in the court of law or public opinion. Your victim could not legally consent then or today, after the fact. In my humble opinion, you're a child predator.

This is a false statement and I deny it.
when you're ready to defend that libelous reasoning in a court of law, send me your legal contact information, you chickenshit anonymous delusional blowhard. i refuse to dignify any of it with a refutation any more unless it's in front o f a judge and jury. are you or are you not lurker_x is all i'm asking so that i'll know whether to treat you as a single asshole or an independent pair of them in the brief.

21 years of failure online, Tommy. How does it feel?
By failure do you mean that only have a couple hundred subscribers, 600 friends , about 1500 people in my groups and a reader base of only a few hundred thousand or that i've never filed anything on any of the sado-masochistic voyeurs like yourselves lying about me everywhere, douche nozzle?

Are any of you going to be able to demonstrate to the court how that single incident the plaintiff admits to constitutes their being labeled a "pedophile" and "child predator" today, when the alleged victim was far too mature to interest a pedophile and she invited the plaintiff into the bed she was already in with the plaintiff's sex partner?

the only reasons there has never been a filing are these. Notice impotence, stampy foot and infantile imbecilic bullshit like that are not among them .

- few lawyers are competent in this area of law and i can't afford the ones who are.
- pro bono attorneys will only defend you and the civil rights attorney's plates are overflowing
- only fools represent themselves in court.

Now that you have brought this bullshit to both the hippie and transgender communities in this town, coupled with brazen theft of my properties and impersonators everywhere online, there will be a filing very soon. At very least, i need to sit down with a lawyer for consultation on how to draft the complaint, motions and brief. Any of you who would like to testify against any of these sado-masochistic voyeurs or add your complaint to the class action, please contact me privately.

Namaste' motherfuckers.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Please explain to the court how accepting an invitation from a precocious minor who was already in bed with the woman you had been sleeping with for several weeks is "attempted rape of a child" , AnObvious sped?
You're too stupid to understand the law even though it is absolutely clear on this issue. I only hope some day you are in a criminal court explaining that it wasn't rape because the child was okay with it and all the other absolutely insane shit you child molesters say to justify your sick perversions. And I hope you try explaining it to some crips as they stomp you bloody in the prison yard, you absolute garbage.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
my name isn't tom and my bowels aren't incontinent. i happened to shart once and only once and happened to write about it. anything other stupid shit you want to taunt me with , sped?
This is a lie. I can count at least three different times you posted about three different sharts. The most memorable was the one in white shorts where you weren't sure if you did it at The Hut or while waddling home. Others include recent complaints about sharting and it ending up on the floor because you don't wear underwear.

No need, you just did. The operative word is "minor".

when you're ready to defend that libelous reasoning in a court of law, send me your legal contact information,
Not explaining it to you again, nor will I give you a real life way to harass me. You do not need this to file, serve me, or to subpoena the host.

you chickenshit anonymous delusional blowhard. i refuse to dignify any of it with a refutation any more unless it's in front o f a judge and jury.
Right. Since that'll never happen, I guess this is an admission that I'm correct. You'll just make impotent threats and stanpyfoot.

are you or are you not lurker_x is all i'm asking so that i'll know whether to treat you as a single asshole or an independent pair of them in the brief.
There is no brief. You're full of shit.

By failure do you mean that only have a couple hundred subscribers, 600 friends , about 1500 people in my groups and a reader base of only a few hundred thousand or that i've never filed anything on any of the sado-masochistic voyeurs like yourselves lying about me everywhere, douche nozzle?
Most of your followers are bots and spammers.

Are any of you going to be able to demonstrate to the court how that single incident the plaintiff admits to constitutes their being labeled a "pedophile" and "child predator" today, when the alleged victim was far too mature to interest a pedophile and she invited the plaintiff into the bed she was already in with the plaintiff's sex partner?
No need. You prove it in your defense of the act, every fucking time you talk about it.

the only reasons there has never been a filing are these. Notice impotence, stampy foot and infantile imbecilic bullshit like that are not among them .

- few lawyers are competent in this area of law and i can't afford the ones who are.
- pro bono attorneys will only defend you and the civil rights attorney's plates are overflowing
- only fools represent themselves in court.
Plenty of competent lawyers. None will help you because you have no case, refuse to take advice from them, are mentally ill, and can't pay.

You're also mentally ill and an asshole.

Now that you have brought this bullshit to both the hippie and transgender communities in this town, coupled with brazen theft of my properties and impersonators everywhere online, there will be a filing very soon. At very least, i need to sit down with a lawyer for consultation on how to draft the complaint, motions and brief. Any of you who would like to testify against any of these sado-masochistic voyeurs or add your complaint to the class action, please contact me privately.
There will be no filing. Your impotent threats will continue. You couldn't afford to serve one defendant, so you're surely not serving multiples.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tommy is coronavirus in human form
Oh... we're in this part of the tooterbug cycle again?

What are your thoughts on the coronavirus, Tommie?
it was a beautifully choreographed scam by the Zionists who own the Cheetoh Benito and the Health Care Industry. He'll be re-elected and the republic will go down in flames by inauguration day if my information about an imminent return of the ascended ancestors is just a vivid imagination. If it's legit, the people who think they own the planet are about to meet the beings who built it.

see tags #PandemicPanic #MisinformationInfodemic #PandemicPanicProfiteering for details. don't forget to like and share either. :biggrin:
This is a lie. I can count at least three different times you posted about three different sharts. The most memorable was the one in white shorts where you weren't sure if you did it at The Hut or while waddling home. Others include recent complaints about sharting and it ending up on the floor because you don't wear underwear.

No need, you just did. The operative word is "minor".

Not explaining it to you again, nor will I give you a real life way to harass me. You do not need this to file, serve me, or to subpoena the host.

Right. Since that'll never happen, I guess this is an admission that I'm correct. You'll just make impotent threats and stanpyfoot.

There is no brief. You're full of shit.

Most of your followers are bots and spammers.

No need. You prove it in your defense of the act, every fucking time you talk about it.

Plenty of competent lawyers. None will help you because you have no case, refuse to take advice from them, are mentally ill, and can't pay.

You're also mentally ill and an asshole.

There will be no filing. Your impotent threats will continue. You couldn't afford to serve one defendant, so you're surely not serving multiples.
tl;dr get a life, sped. do you look in a mirror when your're projecting like that, fucktard?

srsly @Null you only have this one asshole even interested in being a total asshole to me and only a couple more being half assed assholes. don't you think you're wasting a shit ton of bandwidth nobody's using and clicking on? Besides, all the really dangerous assholes i can actually make a case over bailed out last summer in the Great Doxxing. give up sneasel and i'll make it look like you had absolutely nothing to do with any of the crimes committed against me by him and his cohorts.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He'll be re-elected and the republic will go down in flames by inauguration day if my information about an imminent return of the ascended ancestors is just a vivid imagination. If it's legit, the people who think they own the planet are about to meet the beings who built it.
Even this crazy ass shit is more likely than you ever filing your lolsuit.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it was a beautifully choreographed scam by the Zionists who own the Cheetoh Benito and the Health Care Industry. He'll be re-elected and the republic will go down in flames by inauguration day if my information about an imminent return of the ascended ancestors is just a vivid imagination. If it's legit, the people who think they own the planet are about to meet the beings who built it.
Oh wow, you called Trump "Cheetoh Benito". That'll really end him!

• Agree
Reactions: Sexy Senior Citizen

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't cost anything to keep the board open. Even after you're dead from old age the board will be archived publicly.
doubt it, little wannabe hitler. see ya, wouldn't wanna be any of you pathetic pukes. it is nice to know that the really dangerous assholes all bailed out of here last fall. this dump is now nothing but idiots like yourself. peace out , fucktard.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't cost anything to keep the board open. Even after you're dead from old age the board will be archived publicly.
He'll be dead from COPD long before that.

doubt it, little wannabe hitler. see ya, wouldn't wanna be any of you pathetic pukes. it is nice to know that the really dangerous assholes all bailed out of here last fall. this dump is now nothing but idiots like yourself. peace out , fucktard.
Tomz, you just can't handle that your forum is practically dead, so you have to stir up shit yourself. BTW, no one has any sort of crush on you.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy claims to have met a pretty handsome man (plus he's totally a girl u h8rz)
Tommy tries to pass off vomit as food.
tom2 - Copy.png

tom3 - Copy.png

Archive
(Seriously, Tommy, couldn't you have made something that doesn't look like it came out of your stomach?)
Tommy supports Bernie Sanders because he's totally down with the struggle against the evil rich (despite the fact that the evil rich pay more than 50% of all taxes in America and deadbeats like Tommy pay none).
(Also, wasn't Bernie kicked out of a hippie group/commune like Tom was, only for being lazy as opposed to Tom's blatant criminal acts?)