Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

CactusW0lf

kiwifarms.net
Just wait for CoronaChan Part 2.
Lmao heck yeah, and I do think the 2nd wave will be far more impactful than the 1st, which is saying something since the 1st was pretty bad and people weren even in lockdown. Even if the lockdown loosens up a bit there will be so much more economic damage.

Also apologies for being a bit off topic, I’m just very interested in the while corona chan thing, wondering if this is mad max world in the making.

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
Tom is in hiding after getting his ass verbally kicked by the police. He's now turned his wrath to his apartment super over the roach infestation he himself caused. He's doing everything except taking out trash, cleaning the house and bathing daily. Roaches swarm where filth exists and the fact that Tom is being plagued is proof enough that nobody should ever go near him without being in a hazmat suit in order to club him over the head with a sock full of Irish Spring.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom is in hiding after getting his ass verbally kicked by the police. He's now turned his wrath to his apartment super over the roach infestation he himself caused. He's doing everything except taking out trash, cleaning the house and bathing daily. Roaches swarm where filth exists and the fact that Tom is being plagued is proof enough that nobody should ever go near him without being in a hazmat suit in order to club him over the head with a sock full of Irish Spring.
Did they call him, "SIR"?!

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
At first I thought oh this is wild, a 241 special. Then, wait the descript is wrong they seem so nice. Now, after reading 700+ pages... Not enough bleach in the world to scrub my eyes out.
it is rather astounding , the depth of depraved deviant fantasies these sado-masochistic voyeurs dream up to project at me. i'm not like how these people portray me at all. these are some sick fucks. i'm just a strange old hippie who is really very conservative sexually.
how so? I was referring to the four cops who needed to be brought to justice and made a statement of fact. those really are the only two realistic options unless you have $25, 000 for a lawyer. Not that i would do it, but with dox, I could probably get any one of you given a very painful attitude adjustment for $50 or less. possibly even for free. in the old days, i had to beg the Venice Beach HA guys not to hurt people who had wronged me. They were going to trash a bar one New Years because the band i was playing with had a problem there and we had to pack up early and didn't get paid.
Tom was this >< close to being a thousandaire for the first time in three decades!
not even close to true. i had a $20, 000 day at the gem show in the 90's and a substantial sum when my house sold.
This ole rainbow fossil is still kickin? Geez, you’d think aids would have got him by now.
that would be difficult because i 've mostly abstained since 1994.
Having viewed the stream where he walked around with no pants, I can attest that there is nothing hot about a man with a flabby ass and cellulitis from his knees up to his back. Disgusting.

Tom is loved by all.

I guess SAGA apologized since there was no defamation complaint or TRO filed today.
no, they didn't and i don't have cellulitis at all. wrinkly ass, ok, but that's just stupid. there was actually some escalation. I'm hoping to put something together this month. facebook has just gotten out of hand with their bias. i have several people who are going to let me name them with me who have nothing to do with any of this.

I haven't done any streams lately because my camera puked and then the one i bought to replace it didn't have software. ebay pulled the listing completely and refunded everybody's money. now i'm waiting my payment to clear.
Tom,
Please block me because I do not believe in identity politics and think your LARPing as a tranny is stupid.
the one whose LARPing is stupid, believing that i should be ridiculed incessantly , is you. your notion of a "tranny" and the reality of my life as a trans feminine intersex person are light years apart. you are nothing but an insignificant, drunken lout of a sado-masochistic voyeur with no life beyond ridiculing people online. your reality and mine are so far apart that i had to google LARP just to know what the fuck you were going on about this time. stick to your video games, little boy. you have a better chance of winning.
Tom is completely assblasted after making excessive impotent threats on AMB then going into his quiet period while he mentally reconciles his inability to accomplish anything with his mental illness. Give him a few weeks or a month and he'll be back shooting his mouth off without remembering how rekt he got this time.
your delusions and conjecture about me are just totally ludicrous. for many months, this quiet period only gets broken because both my facebook accounts are blocked and i want to see if you all had anything to do with it, which you usually do. you're definitely way too proud of how "rekt" or "ass mad" any of you have made me. this is fact: the angrier my post looks, the harder i'm laughing when i'm typing it.
I wonder what it says about me as I kind of miss his bat shit insane rants everyday.
it makes me question your mental wellness because i never publicly ranted with that frequency, but i do appreciate people who are entertained by my raps. do you prefer silly and cynical or outraged? outraged is difficult for me because it feels uncomfortable inside. snide shit talk flows easier. it's more pleasant to me and it doesn't scare my friends.