Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Queen Of The Harpies

"Get some cunt in your life there, dipshit."
kiwifarms.net
it makes me question your mental wellness because i never publicly ranted with that frequency, but i do appreciate people who are entertained by my raps. do you prefer silly and cynical or outraged? outraged is difficult for me because it feels uncomfortable inside. snide shit talk flows easier. it's more pleasant to me and it doesn't scare my friends.
You're a fucking liar. When you're having you bipolar induced up, you upload a video everyday for about two weeks. In almost every video you scream down the phone at a cop or a troll about some shit.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
it is rather astounding , the depth of depraved deviant fantasies these sado-masochistic voyeurs dream up to project at me. i'm not like how these people portray me at all. these are some sick fucks. i'm just a strange old hippie who is really very conservative sexually.
"Conservative" is a strange way to spell "dogfucking pedophile."

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Tom is on a ban from FB for another TOS violation and is chimping out here and on AMB as a result.

Word is, he may actually be suing PayPal if they don't reverse a payment he made to the owner of AMB to settle a bet he had been refusing to pay for years. The FBI may already be involved!

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom is on a ban from FB for another TOS violation and is chimping out here and on AMB as a result.

Word is, he may actually be suing PayPal if they don't reverse a payment he made to the owner of AMB to settle a bet he had been refusing to pay for years. The FBI may already be involved!
Best of luck Tom, maybe this will be more successful than the last million times you've tried to sue someone.

>lol who am I kidding, we all know Tom will just shit himself and do nothing.

Postal_Rat

Lolcow is dead and we have killed him
kiwifarms.net
Best of luck Tom, maybe this will be more successful than the last million times you've tried to sue someone.

>lol who am I kidding, we all know Tom will just shit himself and do nothing.
Come on man, despite the fact that Tom is doing every thing he did last time. in the exact same way he did it last time, and every time before that I'm sure it will have different results. do you know what they call doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?

It's called persistence and I'm sure it's just about to pay off any minute now.

For real though I'm sad Toms out of a camera so this latest manic episode will produce no footage, but then again there was a good chance that half that would be him just failing to play sax so I suppose its not that bad.

• Feels
Reactions: Army Burger

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
"Conservative" is a strange way to spell "dogfucking pedophile."
Stay stupid, AnObvious sped. The more you defame me, the more likely you and @Null will get to vacation for a long time at club fed. working on a new complaint at CloudFlare now, suckerface.
@Underestimated Nutria Why are you such a horrible troll that tommy tooter busts you??
View attachment 1351249
I eagerly await the day somebody asks you that question sneasel. stay stupid, please? i thought jenny dumped me, dweeb?

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stay stupid, AnObvious sped. The more you defame me, the more likely you and @Null will get to vacation for a long time at club fed. working on a new complaint at CloudFlare now, suckerface.

I eagerly await the day somebody asks you that question sneasel. stay stupid, please? i thought jenny dumped me, dweeb?
The only person on vacation will be you, at Casa de Shithole.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Lol you'll never do anything, and you've been saying the same shit for years. Since you got here in fact. You haven't accomplished dick and you are an absolute failure. You will die never having accomplished anything except failure and feeding rats and cockroaches with your corpse.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol you'll never do anything, and you've been saying the same shit for years. Since you got here in fact. You haven't accomplished dick and you are an absolute failure. You will die never having accomplished anything except failure and feeding rats and cockroaches with your corpse.
Rats and cockroaches have higher standards than Tom's bloated corpse.