Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Daisymae

kiwifarms.net
Lol you'll never do anything, and you've been saying the same shit for years. Since you got here in fact. You haven't accomplished dick and you are an absolute failure. You will die never having accomplished anything except failure and feeding rats and cockroaches with your corpse.
remember when he did these

nya001

kiwifarms.net
Stay stupid, AnObvious sped. The more you defame me, the more likely you and @Null will get to vacation for a long time at club fed. working on a new complaint at CloudFlare now, suckerface.

I eagerly await the day somebody asks you that question sneasel. stay stupid, please? i thought jenny dumped me, dweeb?
so old man Wasserman, still breathing through your COPD I see.

OK Wasserberg the only one who has a suckface is you. "Working on it" means in English "I haven't done it because I diddle dogs and say it's ok to have sex with 12-y.o. girls".

You wrote that in "ancient times" those things were allowed - nope Wasserdumb, actually those who were slaves in Egypt, you know which ones, were commanded already at the time of the pyramids to kill themselves rather than commit bestiality. For molesting girls they would get the death sentence. Such are the interesting historical facts.

So let's go back to the point: you eat garbage, diddle dogs and think little girls can have sex. What haven't you done? But OK you seem to be demented so at some point you will likely go to some institution for old sick crazy men. Just idk how nice the nurses will be when they read your history so maybe take your pills as instructed and try to be a nice old man.

You know what happens in the institutions when you are not calm, adequate and cooperative, right? If you keep arguing that girls should be molested then idk if everyone will be nice to you :-/

inkin332

kiwifarms.net
gotta wonder where he went wrong in life but then you remember he tried to fuck a minor and any sympathy for this living pile of trash is thrown right out the window.

• Autistic
Reactions: JSGOTI

Babe the Pig

kiwifarms.net
Lol you'll never do anything, and you've been saying the same shit for years. Since you got here in fact. You haven't accomplished dick and you are an absolute failure. You will die never having accomplished anything except failure and feeding rats and cockroaches with your corpse.
The animal abuse continues :(

View attachment 1366823
Taken at that angle it looks like a roasted roach!
gotta wonder where he went wrong in life but then you remember he tried to fuck a minor and any sympathy for this living pile of trash is thrown right out the window.
Don't forget he also.fucked over his parents. One fuckery after another is his life story.
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg I thought hippies were supposed to be peaceful and loving, especially to animals. Why are you so cruel?
Tlm is ss much a hippy as he is a Jew!

Last edited by a moderator:

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Tom dropped this nugget today.

Apparently tom got hauled in for a psych hold this weekend :lol:
View attachment 1396104

He also posted this pic of himself

View attachment 1396105
I was just watching Ringu, funnily enough. Does he forget that we see his videos with his tired-ass face looking like a puppet Jim Henson was forced to MacGyver out of a bear scrotum and some googly eyes? Who does he think this is kidding?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I was just watching Ringu, funnily enough. Does he forget that we see his videos with his tired-ass face looking like a puppet Jim Henson was forced to MacGyver out of a bear scrotum and some googly eyes? Who does he think this is kidding?
He looks like something they considered putting in The Dark Crystal and decided to throw away instead, which then spent several months in a dumpster being rained on.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom dropped this nugget today.

Apparently tom got hauled in for a psych hold this weekend :lol:
View attachment 1396104

He also posted this pic of himself

View attachment 1396105
People do know the meaning of “two-spirit,” “bi-gender” and “gender fluid.” They mean “I want the oppression points of a trans person, but I don’t want to actually change anything about myself.”

That’s right, Tom, even troons can look down on you.

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
This picture is truly frightening. It looks as if he's going to come out of the frame at any moment. Tom actually thinks he looks good in this mumu. :story:

1304.jpg

Floor and piano covered in trash. Rocks strewn everywhere. Dirt bunnies on everything. Stained broken chairs. Literally clutter in every corner. And above all else, he's willing to suck your dick in his shithovel for weed money or Facebook asspats.