Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
This picture is truly frightening. It looks as if he's going to come out of the frame at any moment. Tom actually thinks he looks good in this mumu. :story:

View attachment 1419743

Floor and piano covered in trash. Rocks strewn everywhere. Dirt bunnies on everything. Stained broken chairs. Literally clutter in every corner. And above all else, he's willing to suck your dick in his shithovel for weed money or Facebook asspats.
What an utterly horrifying concept... 🤢

He reminds me of a bloated version of picrelated. Only, creepier, somefuckinghow.

pp.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: F. Murray Abraham

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This picture is truly frightening. It looks as if he's going to come out of the frame at any moment. Tom actually thinks he looks good in this mumu. :story:

View attachment 1419743

Floor and piano covered in trash. Rocks strewn everywhere. Dirt bunnies on everything. Stained broken chairs. Literally clutter in every corner. And above all else, he's willing to suck your dick in his shithovel for weed money or Facebook asspats.
Fucking hell, those eyes are terrifying.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What an utterly horrifying concept... 🤢

He reminds me of a bloated version of picrelated. Only, creepier, somefuckinghow.

View attachment 1419757
He looks more like Oro from Street fighter 3, with less muscle and less hair.
1593571765927.png

View attachment 1419743

Look at how filthy that chair is. I'm sure Rusty Tombone is fantasizing about luring 20 something college athletes into his hobo hovel for gummies and a reach around.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Tom continues to live in filth

View attachment 1422185
Who the hell would post that to the internet? If you were so desperate to be in on this round of internet asspats, wouldn't you just stack up clean crockery or well, anything that's not this?
Posting something like this in the UK would lead to someone from the local council doing a welfare/living standards checkup.
How is it that someone who doesn't even have a job can't find time to do their damn dishes?! :stress:

Top hats welcome, I am MATI; this kind of retardation is like a hair trigger for me.

nya001

kiwifarms.net
Thomas Wassenberg who diddles dogs and has sex with children actually things that worm-infested sink is clean, which is a good thing, maybe he will get maggots in a wound and be slowly eaten alive when he can't move after a stroke.

Thomas, since you pretend to be a woman, put a tampon up your ass and leave it work a week (old people like you go on days without a bowel movement). Then you can play having an infection from a forgotten tampon.

Ah Tom, do you have ass cancer already by the way? You seem to be rotting from the inside and it's showing on your face.

Christ Cried

All of my posts are in Minecraft
kiwifarms.net
I've been catching up on tooter lately, and I'm watching the "Israel admits to being a government agent..." video. Watching Tom scream at somebody in order to spout about how intelligent he was was pretty disgusting, somehow moreso than the sexual assault and beastiality. For anyone reading this, if you are actually smart, maybe spend less time talking about it and more time showing it. A high IQ means nothing if you're wallowing in your own filth.