Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Kinda new to this cow...

But lemme get this straight. When he’s not fapping to little kids, he spends his time calling the local PD because people have been mean to him on the internet?

And the local police actually takes the reports, spends valuable time on the phone with him, and actually sends officers to his house every now and then?! He’s on the first name basis with some of them?!?

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kinda new to this cow...

But lemme get this straight. When he’s not fapping to little kids, he spends his time calling the local PD because people have been mean to him on the internet?

And the local police actually takes the reports, spends valuable time on the phone with him, and actually sends officers to his house every now and then?! He’s on the first name basis with some of them?!?
He has a dedicated tard wrangler from the mental health department of the TPD. It's only set up like that with the intention of Tom not shitting up the more important lines at the station, though that hasn't always been successful.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has a dedicated tard wrangler from the mental health department of the TPD. It's only set up like that with the intention of Tom not shitting up the more important lines at the station, though that hasn't always been successful.
Unfortunately they still have to deal with huge numbers of calls from parents and dog walkers about the goggle-eyed old man in the park who keeps staring.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yes, they do this, instead of arresting him for wasting their time and filing bogus reports of non-crimes.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Kinda new to this cow...

Um, perhaps you might want to get it from the cow directly? I hardly fap at all any more, i don't call the cops all the time and this internet "meanness" has intruded significantly into my real life at great expense to me. To get an idea of how the cops communicate with me on a good day, please watch this video.

Florence

Bim, guess what?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Um, perhaps you might want to get it from the cow directly? I hardly fap at all any more, i don't call the cops all the time and this internet "meanness" has intruded significantly into my real life at great expense to me. To get an idea of how the cops communicate with me on a good day, please watch this video.

Sorry, could you repeat that? I couldn’t hear it over all the fapping.

• Winner
Reactions: Ciscoipphone