Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
No, Tommie. Doing an act. The correct answer to "Exactly how many fingers did you fit inside that runaway chick?" (a clear joke), is "15 fingers!!!"

You failed our sense of humor test. You had the chance to roll with the joke and tell us your side but you were twitchy, and bailed. We hope that the Brenda engagement is going well and we'd love to try another shot at that interview. We're sure many would.
you failed to respect our prior agreement. if you want another interview, there needs to be a contract and advance payment of $200 . there is nothing funny about child rape and there is even less funny about falsely accusing somebody of child rape. are you familiar with the concept of punching down? you're a loser and i wish you nothing but a terrific amount of failure in everything you do.

tl;dr fuck off, asshole.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
I don't recall if i did or not. I do believe Sam is now going by Samantha.

To be honest, i am not the least bit interested in any of the sort of interpersonal shit any of these people are so deep into. I'm out to educate and entertain people in a friendly open forum environment, seeking nothing but the same in return. I have a very strong circle of like minded people at facebook any of you are welcome to approach through my public account or my you tube channel. I had hopes for this site, but josh is an idiot and doesn't want to play by grown up rules.
You chose the wrong site, bucko.

Oh, and last time I checked, @Null isn't obligated to debate with you, you cunt.
and i won't. it never happened at all . That part of the story was fictionalized. My hands never got south of either woman's breasts, it was broken up that fast. if you were honest gentlemen, you would interview me honestly, not try to run all the smear campaign distortions and fictions at me. I slay trolls by drowning them in silence, you infantile imbecile with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth thinking you're doing some sort of public service by exposing me as a degenerate rapist that i'm not. what's really sad, is you think I'm the one who's mentally ill.
My god, can you go a single day without inadvertently admitting to statutory rape???

And you are fucking mentally ill. This forum is full of firsthand evidence of it.
i'm not reading any of this ridiculously redundant and incredibly insane projections of the denial of your own deviant delusions and feelings of inadequacy
You're telling us, pal.

Person of Interest
Stop lying. Even pedos agree that you make them look bad. Your biggest achievement is securing a welfare check.

Nobody cares about the joys of finger blasting children, Tom. Leave Josh alone. He's here for us and not you.

That's because no one wants to touch you, and you prefer breasts stuck in Tanner stage 1.

Meanwhile, you're dsd os dead, and you probably took 10 years off his life. You're so jealous of Dee, I can sense your rage boner over the Internet!
tl;dr jealous of dave with a rage boner? you really are a special kind of stupid aren't you , you ridiculous truscum?

TGG

Celebrating all things "Gentlemanly."
you failed to respect our prior agreement. if you want another interview, there needs to be a contract and advance payment of $200 . there is nothing funny about child rape and there is even less funny about falsely accusing somebody of child rape. are you familiar with the concept of punching down? you're a loser and i wish you nothing but a terrific amount of failure in everything you do.

tl;dr fuck off, asshole.
1. What's your Venmo?
2. You're wrong, falsely accusing someone of child rape is infinitely more funny than actual child rape.
3. Ridiculing someone for admitting to statutory rape of a minor is infinitely funnier than falsely accusing them of it. Hence, there are now 753 pages of people doing it.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
tl;dr jealous of dave with a rage boner? you really are a special kind of stupid aren't you , you ridiculous truscum?
I don't ascribe to your tranny nonsense. You'll never have a fucking cunt, and you're dying of jealousy. Your last days will be spent alone, hopefully dying of COVID, and the poor nurses involved won't be bothered to wipe your grey sack.

Person of Interest
1. What's your Venmo?
2. You're wrong, falsely accusing someone of child rape is infinitely more funny than actual child rape.
3. Ridiculing someone for admitting to statutory rape of a minor is infinitely funnier than falsely accusing them of it. Hence, there are now 753 pages of people doing it.
i don't use venmo. my paypal is drwhatsthis@hotmail.com you can send $200 worth of cash cards by snail mail if you're worried about anonymity.

libel and defamation can be very costly and incitement can get you locked up.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
1. What's your Venmo?
For Tommy, a false accusation is worse, because he has no empathy. We would say actual rape is worse, because we’re thinking of the victim. Tommy isn’t, he just handed the money over, got his jollies and left with no thought of how Sabrina would be affected. She was nothing more to this gurning psychopath than a means to an end. For him, a false accusation would be worse, because it means he got condemned without even sating his pedo lust.

i don't use venmo. my paypal is drwhatsthis@hotmail.com you can send $200 worth of cash cards by snail mail if you're worried about anonymity.

Like all those other things that are going to get us locked up, right?

TGG

Celebrating all things "Gentlemanly."
Or this...
Screenshot_20201222-102819_YouTube.jpg

Filing frivolous lawsuits will also get you locked up when you can't pay the fees...that and pedastry will get you locked up to.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
and you are completely conditioned to believe utter bullshit about me. I happen to be a long established rainbow hippie activist/artist who is considered one the leading voices of indigenous resistance to industrial fascism. you've bought into the smear campaign, sped. go study my facebook profile for a little while, derp. i sang with this woman when we were in high school, junior.
No tom you are not a leading voice of anything. What you are is a foul old man that is a pervert that raped a child and molested a dog.

And the only singing you do is howling when the moon is full for the lust of dog musk.

I don't recall if i did or not. I do believe Sam is now going by Samantha.

To be honest, i am not the least bit interested in any of the sort of interpersonal shit any of these people are so deep into. I'm out to educate and entertain people in a friendly open forum environment, seeking nothing but the same in return. I have a very strong circle of like minded people at facebook any of you are welcome to approach through my public account or my you tube channel. I had hopes for this site, but josh is an idiot and doesn't want to play by grown up rules.

and i won't. it never happened at all . That part of the story was fictionalized. My hands never got south of either woman's breasts, it was broken up that fast. if you were honest gentlemen, you would interview me honestly, not try to run all the smear campaign distortions and fictions at me. I slay trolls by drowning them in silence, you infantile imbecile with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth thinking you're doing some sort of public service by exposing me as a degenerate rapist that i'm not. what's really sad, is you think I'm the one who's mentally ill.

tl;dr keep rage typing at me dave. i'm not reading any of this ridiculously redundant and incredibly insane projections of the denial of your own deviant delusions and feelings of inadequacy, desperately trying to dehumanize me for the ass pats and high fives you'll get from the delusional degenerate deviant sado masochistic sociopathic voyeurs you think are your friend. your daddy's lawyer, on the other hand , is getting a fat package of this shit to read along with a cease and desist letter, fucktard.
no tom you are not famous you are not a leader of anything.

tl;dr fuck off, asshole.
Tom no one need listen to your drivel. Face the facts tom You are a foul old man with no friends and even your family hates you and does not want you around.
Let me make this clear you delusional moron. THERE IS NO CASE. YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE STATRTED! You are a confessed child molester that diddled a dog and bragged about it.
STFU tom Mariposa is a lot more intelligent than you. She is also a born NATURAL female something neither of us will ever be.
But unlike you i realize this and do not try to force myself on others. ( POOR BOB, Sabrina. And Lady the dog. )

I do not agree with the trans agenda. And i refuse to try to force others to use pronouns that are abnormal and redundant. If you trenders have to have your own pronoun. We have one for you that already exist and i am sure no one would mind calling you by that pronoun. ( IT )

Dr is a far cry from what you are tom. You are a pinhead with the intelligence of a dried up sea sponge.

No one is getting locked up. Even though you deserve to be for the crimes you committed and admitted to.

Person of Interest
Or this...
View attachment 1803985
Filing frivolous lawsuits will also get you locked up when you can't pay the fees...that and pedastry will get you locked up to.
lol. you are a member of criminal syndicate now, fool. i won't be suing people like you. i'll be filing a criminal complaint against the group under the RICO Act and suing the police and FBI for not investigating the violations of criminal code. see ya, wouldn't want to be ya. anything else before i put you on ignore? you lied to me directly, son. fuck you real hard coming at you if you insist on persisting to participate in the professional smear campaign against me.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
lol. you are a member of criminal syndicate now, fool. i won't be suing people like you. i'll be filing a criminal complaint against the group under the RICO Act and suing the police and FBI for not investigating the violations of criminal code. see ya, wouldn't want to be ya. anything else before i put you on ignore? you lied to me directly, son. fuck you real hard coming at you if you insist on persisting to participate in the professional smear campaign against me.
Let me explain this one more time. THERE IS NO CRIMINAL SYNDICATE. You believe everything you are told.

Do you remember going around saying i was a involved in a murder in a state i have never been in.?

All of what you are told you believe and run around making a fool out of yourself.

Face it tom. You are a dimwitted dog diddling pedophile.

Person of Interest
what on earth are you talking about?

also, what happened with the chick you were supposed to marry? Are we not talking about her anymore?
I have been a "person of interest" to the FBI since 1970. They had to hire somebody in 1987 to shoot me to get me off Venice Beach long enough to bulldoze a tent city they were blaming me for starting, which is only half true. i was just the first person to put up a tent. the tweakers already had built several "Sandominiums" from plywood they were cooking speed from stolen Vicks inhalers in.

I wasn't online for a half hour from my partners W95 machine before my first break in on January 19, 1999. The back trace dead ended at incirlik afb and the base commander refused to reply. i had been getting run off social networks by gangs of ultra right wingers since discovering a white supremacist sex trafficking ring connected to the owner of scam.com and isolated them at AMB. they recruited KF in 2016. this is almost certainly a MOSSAD operation against me because of who and what I am. They most likely saw me coming in the early 60's from my test scores and family service records. I got blacklisted from TV in 1959 for being way too cute of a Do Bee on Romper Room talking about how my grandmother's brassieres had to be custom built at our family's factory because her "bosom" was so big.

I was ghosted without explanation. The woman was "directed" to me by friends and "light beings" who told her what she was looking for and she went gaga over some things she saw me post in a big indigenous rights group. She was very enthusiastic for a few weeks and suddenly went silent december 1. i suspect that either her "light beings" told her i wasn't the one or some troll got to her with bullshit about me. i got trolled by somebody pretending to be a prospective client who told me her son had responded to an email inquiry with a message that she was dead.

Just A Butt

Thanks for the sour persimmons, cousin.
True & Honest Fan
I was ghosted without explanation. The woman was "directed" to me by friends and "light beings" who told her what she was looking for and she went gaga over some things she saw me post in a big indigenous rights group.
Oh, so it was another catfish after all?

That's a shame. I was hoping you'd finally found your heartsweet.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
I have been a "person of interest" to the FBI since 1970. They had to hire somebody in 1987 to shoot me to get me off Venice Beach long enough to bulldoze a tent city they were blaming me for starting, which is only half true. i was just the first person to put up a tent. the tweakers already had built several "Sandominiums" from plywood they were cooking speed from stolen Vicks inhalers in.

I wasn't online for a half hour from my partners W95 machine before my first break in on January 19, 1999. The back trace dead ended at incirlik afb and the base commander refused to reply. i had been getting run off social networks by gangs of ultra right wingers since discovering a white supremacist sex trafficking ring connected to the owner of scam.com and isolated them at AMB. they recruited KF in 2016. this is almost certainly a MOSSAD operation against me because of who and what I am. They most likely saw me coming in the early 60's from my test scores and family service records. I got blacklisted from TV in 1959 for being way too cute of a Do Bee on Romper Room talking about how my grandmother's brassieres had to be custom built at our family's factory because her "bosom" was so big.

I was ghosted without explanation. The woman was "directed" to me by friends and "light beings" who told her what she was looking for and she went gaga over some things she saw me post in a big indigenous rights group. She was very enthusiastic for a few weeks and suddenly went silent december 1. i suspect that either her "light beings" told her i wasn't the one or some troll got to her with bullshit about me. i got trolled by somebody pretending to be a prospective client who told me her son had responded to an email inquiry with a message that she was dead.
Who and what you are? What you are is a moron that raped a child and fingered a dog. You were never a person of interest and the FBI has a great idea who you are. I am sure as does TPD the FBI sit around the water cooler with a photo of you with a caption stating
(Thomas the loud mouth child raping dog fucker. )

there is no light beings. that is one of those delusions you have. And you say we droll on with long post... TL;DR for most i just skimmed it and got the dirty out of it.

Face it tom you are filth you are a pervert and you are a MORON!

This is complete insanity. You need some serious mental help.