Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

lognifiiskurk

I should have been born a chimp.
and suing the police and FBI for not investigating the violations of criminal code.
Do you really think you're going to be able to sue both the police and the FBI? You'd have to be a millionaire to be able to do that and considering you spend your time being an idiot on here I sincerely doubt that you are. Just accept your status as a dog fucking kiddy fiddler and move on.

TGG

Celebrating all things "Gentlemanly."
see ya, wouldn't want to be ya. anything else before i put you on ignore? you lied to me directly, son.
We never lied. You stated that you might decide to leave if we bring up a topic or subject you feel "assassinates your character" to which we replied, "Understood."

Why would we EVER agree to surrender the comedic upper-hand?

Again, you could simply have laughed off the obvious joke and reaffirmed the falsehood of the claim, that we did not originally make, btw - and you have come out the victor in that exchange. Rather, you turned tail and ran and confirmed the suspicions of many that those claims are indeed true. The claims you made...on this very website and others...like as recently as to-FUCKING-day!!!

Now, as far as the snail-mailing gift cards idea...We like this. If there is just a number spray-painted onto a filthy alley mattress, will the mailman just stuff it up your ass or is there a receptacle for your correspondence?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
We never lied. You stated that you might decide to leave if we bring up a topic or subject you feel "assassinates your character" to which we replied, "Understood."

Why would we EVER agree to surrender the comedic upper-hand?

Again, you could simply have laughed off the obvious joke and reaffirmed the falsehood of the claim, that we did not originally make, btw - and you have come out the victor in that exchange. Rather, you turned tail and ran and confirmed the suspicions of many that those claims are indeed true. The claims you made...on this very website and others...like as recently as to-FUCKING-day!!!

Now, as far as the snail-mailing gift cards idea...We like this. If there is just a number spray-painted onto a filthy alley mattress, will the mailman just stuff it up your ass or is there a receptacle for your correspondence?
tl;dr bye felicia punching down isn't funny and you're both fucking dim bulbs who will never generate any audience outside of these degenerates.
This is complete insanity. You need some serious mental help.
believe it or not, it's all true and that's not even the craziest of it, plus i have a lot of very serious mental help, both professional and lay or i'd likely have killed somebody a long time ago.

TGG

Celebrating all things "Gentlemanly."
tl;dr bye felicia punching down isn't funny and you're both fucking dim bulbs who will never generate any audience outside of these degenerates.

believe it or not, it's all true and that's not even the craziest of it, plus i have a lot of very serious mental help, both professional and lay or i'd likely have killed somebody a long time ago.
Sooooo......

the address??

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest

Thomas no one is punching down. You must not get as for a good name Your was shit long ago. You raped a child fingered a dog. bragged about it and now you do not want to talk about it. TOO BAD DIM BULB, as you so put it.

And no tom light beings are not real. Nothing you believe is real. You are a mentally deranged out of your bat shit crazy mind. Now you nor any pervert will get special treatment to keep your fee fees from being hurt.

You will get called out on your perversions and told what people think. Which is that you are disgusting foul and a dog diddling pedophile.

Person of Interest
No one hired anyone to shoot you, Tommie. You got shot because you picked the wrong trashcan that night.
not true. it was broad daylight and i was shot with a silenced .22 target pistol, hardly the weapon of choice for defending one's trash from poor people. When i was getting on the LAPD captain's case about arresting the guy, he told me he was sorry it wasn't one of his men who got to shoot me because i wouldn't be on the phone right then bugging him about it.
Thomas no one is punching down. You must not get as for a good name Your was shit long ago. You raped a child fingered a dog. bragged about it and now you do not want to talk about it. TOO BAD DIM BULB, as you so put it.

And no tom light beings are not real. Nothing you believe is real. You are a mentally deranged out of your bat shit crazy mind. Now you nor any pervert will get special treatment to keep your fee fees from being hurt.

You will get called out on your perversions and told what people think. Which is that you are disgusting foul and a dog diddling pedophile.
tl;dr i'm not reading your insane shit dave. your father's lawyer will. it is only a very limited number of mentally unwell people like yourself who are even gullible enough to believe this shit about me based on how i tell the story. now go rage type out another bowl of incoherent word salad with babble sauce at me like the good little mugu you are, shitball grandma.
Okay, you keep using the phrase “bye Felicia,” and you clearly have no idea what it means or how it’s used.
maybe it's time for me to start mixing it up again. bye felicia was convenient because there were plenty of memes. This was always a good one for a send off:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
not true. it was broad daylight and i was shot with a silenced .22 target pistol, hardly the weapon of choice for defending one's trash from poor people. When i was getting on the LAPD captain's case about arresting the guy, he told me he was sorry it wasn't one of his men who got to shoot me because i wouldn't be on the phone right then bugging him about it.

tl;dr i'm not reading your insane shit dave. your father's lawyer will. it is only a very limited number of mentally unwell people like yourself who are even gullible enough to believe this shit about me based on how i tell the story. now go rage type out another bowl of incoherent word salad with babble sauce at me like the good little mugu you are, shitball grandma.

maybe it's time for me to start mixing it up again. bye felicia was convenient because there were plenty of memes. This was always a good one for a send off:
Oh you read every word tom. And no tom no lawyer will ever read a pile of shit on your internet butt hurt.

And tom it is the reverse i am sane. I see what KF is and well i have a lot of respect for a lot of people here. with the exception of the cows. You being one hell of a lolcow that never stops MOOING.

No tom you were not shot by a silenced .22 and really there is no need to silence a .22 But then you would not get that and a target pistol? No such thing tom. Be glad it was not a police that would have been a larger caliber and at a closer range and a for sure kill shot. and see how even a police captain told you what a foul nasty pain you are.

Do get you are a mouthy rude man that is so full of himself it is comical. You are stupidly slow in the head, Disgustingly dirty and a pervert that rapes dog and kids. No one likes you old bum, not even your family.

Here is how you tell your family is gathering for Christmas eve. Are you there with them or are you alone in your shit hovel.

Youi are alone in your shit hovel tom Not even your mother wants you around.

Person of Interest
Oh you read every word tom. And no tom no lawyer will ever read a pile of shit on your internet butt hurt.

And tom it is the reverse i am sane. I see what KF is and well i have a lot of respect for a lot of people here. with the exception of the cows. You being one hell of a lolcow that never stops MOOING.

No tom you were not shot by a silenced .22 and really there is no need to silence a .22 But then you would not get that and a target pistol? No such thing tom. Be glad it was not a police that would have been a larger caliber and at a closer range and a for sure kill shot. and see how even a police captain told you what a foul nasty pain you are.

Do get you are a mouthy rude man that is so full of himself it is comical. You are stupidly slow in the head, Disgustingly dirty and a pervert that rapes dog and kids. No one likes you old bum, not even your family.

Here is how you tell your family is gathering for Christmas eve. Are you there with them or are you alone in your shit hovel.

Youi are alone in your shit hovel tom Not even your mother wants you around.
tl;dr mr. price, you are utterly insane. I rarely read any of it other than what registers as it flashes by , scrolling to the bottom of it. You're such a redundotard, it's just the same shit, over and over, you fucking brainwashed bog monster.

Your father's lawyer is getting a zip drive full of your ravings, a cease and desist letter and a bill for my time and troubles. Five bucks per file, son. you've posted at least 1, 000 of these by now since 2018. if he refuses to pay the bill , he will be sued and the punitive award will cost him the entire family fortune. You may also find yourself felony charges when Marlene lights up a US Attorney about this targeted harassment that she, a federal data recovery center manager was dragged into in the Brenda gambit.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
tl;dr mr. price, you are utterly insane. I rarely read any of it other than what registers as it flashes by , scrolling to the bottom of it. You're such a redundotard, it's just the same shit, over and over, you fucking brainwashed bog monster.

Your father's lawyer is getting a zip drive full of your ravings, a cease and desist letter and a bill for my time and troubles. Five bucks per file, son. you've posted at least 1, 000 of these by now since 2018. if he refuses to pay the bill , he will be sued and the punitive award will cost him the entire family fortune. You may also find yourself felony charges when Marlene lights up a US Attorney about this targeted harassment that she, a federal data recovery center manager was dragged into in the Brenda gambit.
Good luck, Thomas.

I totally see no reason a lawyer wouldn't laugh you out of his office.