Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
tl;dr mr. price, you are utterly insane. I rarely read any of it other than what registers as it flashes by , scrolling to the bottom of it. You're such a redundotard, it's just the same shit, over and over, you fucking brainwashed bog monster.

Your father's lawyer is getting a zip drive full of your ravings, a cease and desist letter and a bill for my time and troubles. Five bucks per file, son. you've posted at least 1, 000 of these by now since 2018. if he refuses to pay the bill , he will be sued and the punitive award will cost him the entire family fortune. You may also find yourself felony charges when Marlene lights up a US Attorney about this targeted harassment that she, a federal data recovery center manager was dragged into in the Brenda gambit.
Tommie, stop making legal threats. We know you’re full of shit. You know you’re full of shit. Stop wasting the few months you have before the COPD claims your sorry life on futile attempts to scare people.

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
lel

Attachments

• HtkLY3Q.jpg
    HtkLY3Q.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 38

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
Five bucks per file, son. you've posted at least 1, 000 of these by now since 2018. if he refuses to pay the bill , he will be sued and the punitive award will cost him the entire family fortune.
So let me get this straight. Tom says Dee committed a crime. Tom wants at least $5,000 or he will tell on Dee.

Sounds to me like blackmail and extortion.

Not very smart to post that on a public internet forum, Tom.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
tl;dr mr. price, you are utterly insane. I rarely read any of it other than what registers as it flashes by , scrolling to the bottom of it. You're such a redundotard, it's just the same shit, over and over, you fucking brainwashed bog monster.

Your father's lawyer is getting a zip drive full of your ravings, a cease and desist letter and a bill for my time and troubles. Five bucks per file, son. you've posted at least 1, 000 of these by now since 2018. if he refuses to pay the bill , he will be sued and the punitive award will cost him the entire family fortune. You may also find yourself felony charges when Marlene lights up a US Attorney about this targeted harassment that she, a federal data recovery center manager was dragged into in the Brenda gambit.
Get this fact in your tiny pea sized brain tom, fi it can get through that dense think layer of useless fat between your ears to that tiny ineffective twisted mentally ill tiny bit of grey matter,

You are a fool you will not get a penny and no one will listen to you. So far no one has and you should ponder why this is. Bult do you? No! You go on blabbering out crap that is nonsensical.

Now do get the lawyer will be checking for references from KF and find the general thread here and what do you think they will read? EVERYTHING TOM ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.

You do know what is included with that don't you? about the child rape and the dog fuckery. Oh yes tom they will counter. And who do you think the shit will fall on tom? YOU!

Do you think you will win? No tom you will lose it all in court start with your tom will kill get charged for disruptive outburst and then off the nut house you will go yet again.

Mommy will get a bill for your idiocy and she will sigh and say that perverted son of mine did it again. She will cry to your sister and tell her I should of aborted that train wreak when i had a chance. And she is right she should have dug you out with a coat hanger when she could have.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
So the latest I'm reading here is something like:

"I've made so many frivolous complaints to law enforcement in the past that I've been unofficially blacklisted by multiple police departments, but this usb drive of shitposts/troll money trail/RICO claim is totally gonna be the thing that finally does the Farms in. I'm so smart, I'm so well known and respected, I'm such a leading personality in the rainbow hippie faggot community. You losers better watch out this time!

Also I'm not a pedophile. I simply crawled into a bed with a grown woman and child in it, intent on sex with them, but the woman got angry and stopped everything from happening because she was jealous I seemed to be more interested in the young girl instead of her, so that totally doesn't make me a pedophile."

Sounds like more of the same. Did I miss anything?

deputydogshit2.0

He go by cool
Rate me dumb or late (because I’m definitely late and may be dumb), but did I read somewhere that Tom is being evicted from his place? I’ve tapped out from Tom for a few months. The last big event I was here for was the short lived involuntary commitment.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
Rate me dumb or late (because I’m definitely late and may be dumb), but did I read somewhere that Tom is being evicted from his place? I’ve tapped out from Tom for a few months. The last big event I was here for was the short lived involuntary commitment.
Haha le funny edgy n word

wow this is top tier trolling someone should gift this guy a PVCC account
So the latest I'm reading here is something like:

"I've made so many frivolous complaints to law enforcement in the past that I've been unofficially blacklisted by multiple police departments, but this usb drive of shitposts/troll money trail/RICO claim is totally gonna be the thing that finally does the Farms in. I'm so smart, I'm so well known and respected, I'm such a leading personality in the rainbow hippie faggot community. You losers better watch out this time!

Also I'm not a pedophile. I simply crawled into a bed with a grown woman and child in it, intent on sex with them, but the woman got angry and stopped everything from happening because she was jealous I seemed to be more interested in the young girl instead of her, so that totally doesn't make me a pedophile."

Sounds like more of the same. Did I miss anything?
His pants are also full of shit.
Lmao you're so fucking pathetic. It's hilarious how you got shot, you're a fag.
Get this fact in your tiny pea sized brain tom, fi it can get through that dense think layer of useless fat between your ears to that tiny ineffective twisted mentally ill tiny bit of grey matter,

You are a fool you will not get a penny and no one will listen to you. So far no one has and you should ponder why this is. Bult do you? No! You go on blabbering out crap that is nonsensical.

Now do get the lawyer will be checking for references from KF and find the general thread here and what do you think they will read? EVERYTHING TOM ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.

You do know what is included with that don't you? about the child rape and the dog fuckery. Oh yes tom they will counter. And who do you think the shit will fall on tom? YOU!

Do you think you will win? No tom you will lose it all in court start with your tom will kill get charged for disruptive outburst and then off the nut house you will go yet again.

Mommy will get a bill for your idiocy and she will sigh and say that perverted son of mine did it again. She will cry to your sister and tell her I should of aborted that train wreak when i had a chance. And she is right she should have dug you out with a coat hanger when she could have.
How dumb do you have to be to commit a crime while threatening legal action?
So let me get this straight. Tom says Dee committed a crime. Tom wants at least $5,000 or he will tell on Dee.

Sounds to me like blackmail and extortion.

Not very smart to post that on a public internet forum, Tom.
He needs to lay off the crack pipe.
Tommie, stop making legal threats. We know you’re full of shit. You know you’re full of shit. Stop wasting the few months you have before the COPD claims your sorry life on futile attempts to scare people.
@Tragi-Chan

i strongly recommend that you learn the legal distinctions between threats and warnings while you meditate on your imminent imaginings becoming real where you can actually smell it too.

Please enjoy some relevant reading , whatever rare actual academics there may be among this amazingly antisocial , arrogantly aggressive, angry autistic adult asshole army barking at me that I've amassed in this amoral assemblage attended by astounding aggressive anencephalic apes.

@Sparkletor 2.0 citing statutes in the articles posted below that you will never read, i will be collecting every a-log shit post that moron put, anywhere he put it with a cease and desist letter , billing 5 bucks each instance.

May all stupid people die stupid
and be reborn into even more interesting times and interesting places as intersex chimeras.

1609318047182.png

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
@Tragi-Chan

i strongly recommend that you learn the legal distinctions between threats and warnings while you meditate on your imminent imaginings becoming real where you can actually smell it too.

Please enjoy some relevant reading , whatever rare actual academics there may be among this amazingly antisocial , arrogantly aggressive, angry autistic adult asshole army barking at me that I've amassed in this amoral assemblage attended by astounding aggressive anencephalic apes.

@Sparkletor 2.0 citing statutes in the articles posted below that you will never read, i will be collecting every a-log shit post that moron put, anywhere he put it with a cease and desist letter , billing 5 bucks each instance.

and be reborn into even more interesting times and interesting places as intersex chimeras.

View attachment 1817685

You said you were so mad you wanted to kill someone.
Couldn't this be considered a threat?
Do you miss the rubber room?

Nattō

Fermented Soybeans
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
@Tragi-Chan

View attachment 1817685

1609322426473.jpeg

lol fuck off I'm not gonna read that shit lol :julay:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
@Tragi-Chan

How come you responded to that, but you never answer when I ask why you got into bed with Sabrina?