Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Hambubger

It's just pretend
Tom is going to die even dumber than he is now as his brain cells die off from anoxia from being unable to absorb oxygen thanks to the COPD. Then there's also the brain damage from the drug abuse, and the dementia that is obviously setting in.
Good god tommy is on borrowed time. Ever since Tommy started trooning out why do i feel he thought he was gonna be a 20 year old with a rich man.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
@Tragi-Chan

i strongly recommend that you learn the legal distinctions between threats and warnings while you meditate on your imminent imaginings becoming real where you can actually smell it too.

Please enjoy some relevant reading , whatever rare actual academics there may be among this amazingly antisocial , arrogantly aggressive, angry autistic adult asshole army barking at me that I've amassed in this amoral assemblage attended by astounding aggressive anencephalic apes.

@Sparkletor 2.0 citing statutes in the articles posted below that you will never read, i will be collecting every a-log shit post that moron put, anywhere he put it with a cease and desist letter , billing 5 bucks each instance.

May all stupid people die stupid
and be reborn into even more interesting times and interesting places as intersex chimeras.

Talk about stupid Tom do not post a wall of shit you have no comprehension of tom. Do get your post did not say any laws were broken fool.

Do get there is no libel and no cybercrime either idiot.
ok dumb ass. i have no need to look at anything you every post again since that's the best you have.
Dim bulb calling someone a dumb ass how comical.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
Talk about stupid Tom do not post a wall of shit you have no comprehension of tom. Do get your post did not say any laws were broken fool.

Do get there is no libel and no cybercrime either idiot.

Dim bulb calling someone a dumb ass how comical.
ur gay lol :julay:
It's the last day of 2020 and I, for one, cannot wait to see what the Space Jews have planned for all of us

:story: :story: :story:
not much. they're leaving everybody to their own devices until they're ready to appear..

1609444096611.png