Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You... have, killed someone else. You rabid dogged them into committing to their demise early.

I’m not white you dumb man child lol. I’m Scottish Japanese. And if you think I’m transphobic, wait until you actually talk to someone not in the LGBT like me. They’d threaten to roast your corpse alive for even breathing in the same vicinity and call you an abomination.

And tommie? Notice before this I said nothing about you being trans. Literally nothing. You’re just so up your own chocolate starfish that you’re defaulting to a standard response. You have no answer lol.
i really don't care. you're a toxic talking turd in a toilet tank full of mr. and ms. hankies. i have no need to interact with aggressive assholes of any race or culture. peace out.
Tommie. I haven't insulted you in any of my recent posts. You've called me a "sped" and referred to my "intellectually dishonest ass" simply for disagreeing with you. What good is engaging in a discussion and providing relevant information to support claims when the other party is going to be unnecessarily aggressive? Based on one of your responses to me, I thought I would play along and see how things went. Right after telling me you were interested in engaging, you proceeded to insult me in other posts simply for not agreeing with your statements. You'll notice that instead of insulting you I focused my posts on the content of the discussion. People are going to disagree with you. That doesn't mean you need to be aggressive in response.

Did you contact your new acquaintance in Aiken on Facebook?
sure, i'll play , since you put out such a well reasoned argument. i do say that i will respond in kind to people who are being rational and civil. They've been few and far between of late and i'm admittedly being more snarly than i should be.

yes, i have, but there's nothing to report. I checked with him to make sure i didn't tick him off by recording the conversation and publishing it, which i didn't, but there's been no further conversation. I hate to subject myself to the chore of going through all the posts mr. price has made at me to see if there were any direct threats or incitement to people to harm me in them
Oh wait. So now the Sabrina Post is not fiction.

Gross. Read the rules, Tom. And I quote "Discussing [specifically your] grossness in detail is unnecessary and disturbing."
The original post was an exercise in writing erotic fiction. Hardly any of it is true. For instance, my mouth never got south of her breasts and my fingers did not penetrate her vagina. The older woman broke it up very quickly.

I really don't give a shit about your rules , Milt. You should know that by now. Being accused of the bullshit i'm accused of is offensive, so quit whining.

The Professional

Ohhh, party pooper. Absolutely no cake for you!
kiwifarms.net
i really don't care. you're a toxic talking turd in a toilet tank full of mr. and ms. hankies. i have no need to interact with aggressive assholes of any race or culture. peace out.

sure, i'll play , since you put out such a well reasoned argument. i do say that i will respond in kind to people who are being rational and civil. They've been few and far between of late and i'm admittedly being more snarly than i should be.

yes, i have, but there's nothing to report. I checked with him to make sure i didn't tick him off by recording the conversation and publishing it, which i didn't, but there's been no further conversation. I hate to subject myself to the chore of going through all the posts mr. price has made at me to see if there were any direct threats or incitement to people to harm me in them

The original post was an exercise in writing erotic fiction. Hardly any of it is true. For instance, my mouth never got south of her breasts and my fingers did not penetrate her vagina. The older woman broke it up very quickly.

I really don't give a shit about your rules , Milt. You should know that by now. Being accused of the bullshit i'm accused of is offensive, so quit whining.
Then stop interacting with me lol.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
The original post was an exercise in writing erotic fiction.
(about a minor)
Hardly any of it is true. For instance, my mouth never got south of her breasts and my fingers did not penetrate her vagina. The older woman broke it up very quickly.
That doesn't sound the same as "I wasn't about to do anything wrong." In fact, it sounds like an admission that you would have committed the crime had another adult not stopped you.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@The Professional This is utter bullshit: You... have, killed someone else. You rabid dogged them into committing to their demise early.

The woman did a project for me and the results were not what i was looking for. Then she went off on me. I returned the fire and walked away. I had no contact with her for many months before she killed herself. how in the fuck could i have possibly driven her to that, you dimwits?
(about a minor)

That doesn't sound the same as "I wasn't about to do anything wrong." In fact, it sounds like an admission that you would have committed the crime had another adult not stopped you.
i'm through debating this dead horse with anybody. No matter what any of you inject into, you will not make me feel any shame or remorse about what happened that night. To call it pedophilia is thoroughly invalid and to call it rape is an irrational stretch. The fact of the matter is that none of you are intellectually competent to actually debate me about anything , so calling me names is a convenient way out.

The Professional

kiwifarms.net
@The Professional This is utter bullshit: You... have, killed someone else. You rabid dogged them into committing to their demise early.

The woman did a project for me and the results were not what i was looking for. Then she went off on me. I returned the fire and walked away. I had no contact with her for many months before she killed herself. how in the fuck could i have possibly driven her to that, you dimwits?

i'm through debating this dead horse with anybody. No matter what any of you inject into, you will not make me feel any shame or remorse about what happened that night. To call it pedophilia is thoroughly invalid and to call it rape is an irrational stretch. The fact of the matter is that none of you are intellectually competent to actually debate me about anything , so calling me names is a convenient way out.
Just read your own thread, I known you do it every minute of everyday. It literally has you explain so yourself lol. You just fumble and stumble over so many lies and misremembering that you can’t differentiate reality from fiction anymore. Unhinged.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
proper logic and absence of confirmation bias. My pronouns are "she/her" If you can't respect that,
Kill yourself, Tom.
What about southern Christians? It is very common for the men to get themselves established financially
Kill yourself, Tom.
Why should I do something like that? I don't live in Tucson any more and the Aiken sheriff deputy told me
Kill yourself, Tom.
you will need to prove all of the allegations in this thread title, sonny. i can demonstrate that it's all false
Kill yourself, Tom.
I'm good with that as well. I just think that there are special circumstances where somebody younger
Kill yourself, Tom.
The specific circumstance involving my friend and her daughter was they were dating 18 year old boys
Kill yourself, Tom.
that is one of the more stupid distortions of my rap that's out there. No person will know the day and
Kill yourself, Tom.
@The Professional "Of course you would you twisted street bum, you want any excuse to get in a girl’s pants. "
Kill yourself, Tom.
this is simply not true. i don't want to get into any girl's pants. stop projecting you fucking deviant shit at me.
Kill yourself, Tom.
to be honest, i have almost zero interest in this topic and never have. nearly every relationship i have
Kill yourself, Tom.
whatever your insane transphobic deviant self needs to believe to remain in denial of your own self
Kill yourself, Tom.
i really don't care. you're a toxic talking turd in a toilet tank full of mr. and ms. hankies. i have no need
Kill yourself, Tom.
Kill yourself, Tom.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The specific circumstance involving my friend and her daughter was they were dating 18 year old boys when they were 14. My friend got pregnant and they got married. I really don't have a problem with that on up to maybe about 21. It's very common for high school girls to date boys who are over 18 and don't see any good reasons to restrict that. I'm pretty sure the exception is written into the law in some places.

It's a lot more common in recent years than your intellectually dishonest ass has convinced itself exist.

https://www.unchainedatlast.org/child-marriage-shocking-statistics/

that is one of the more stupid distortions of my rap that's out there. No person will know the day and time. I was misled about the appearance of the space traveling terrestrials happening by the end of last year. Eventually they will need to repair the damage the war toys industry and their co-dependent fossil fuel and mining industries have done to the planet's life support systems, but they could wait until we've killed almost everybody off.

Ezekiel wrote:

4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. They each had two wings spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked something like a vault, sparkling like crystal, and awesome. 23 Under the vault their wings were stretched out one toward the other, and each had two wings covering its body. 24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty,[a] like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

25 Then there came a voice from above the vault over their heads as they stood with lowered wings. 26 Above the vault over their heads was what looked like a throne of lapis lazuli, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.

This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

@The Professional "Of course you would you twisted street bum, you want any excuse to get in a girl’s pants. "

to be honest, i have almost zero interest in this topic and never have. nearly every relationship i have ever had was initiated by the women. i have no children. i am being roped into this debate by fucking deviant assholes because i almost had sex with a minor before they were even born and i'm done with it.

my sex was damaged as a toddler and i really have been in prayer for healing all my life. it's pretty weird to see what sneasel and the rest of you read into what i say, completely without understanding the mental anguish of gender dysphoria, coupled with a nearly priapistic penis demanding attention all the time. i'm lucky to have lived this long without killing myself or somebody else.

whatever your insane transphobic deviant self needs to believe to remain in denial of your own self loathing is your business. Nothing in that thread title is legitimately true. Any last words for me before your ridiculous self with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth disappears, mighty white man?

What is your problem Mr sperg. ramming those keys tonight? And again i see you are talking about your pedo story. funny how you have one over at AMB where you are talking about having one hand in Sabrina's Muff as you put it and one in the older woman's and how you were doing all kind of lurid crap.

So Mr dog fucking pedophile Let me ask you what are people to believe when you can not seem to stop talking about it.

So keep mooing tom just let it all out you old mad lolcow.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm through debating this dead horse with anybody. No matter what any of you inject into, you will not make me feel any shame or remorse about what happened that night.
Yeah, that’s the problem.
To call it pedophilia is thoroughly invalid
She was underage. You knew her to be underage. You, by your own admission, were sexually attracted to her. When presented with the opportunity to have sex with her, you took it, and only stopped when forced to. You can pretend it’s not, but by any definition used in modern American society, it is.

and to call it rape is an irrational stretch.
Legally, it is rape. However, I notice that you have entirely ignored my suggestion that you coerced her into it, which is odd, given how many other aspects of the story you defend or deny.

Come to think of it, what did you mean by calling it a “stretch?” Do you mean that she gave consent, but unwillingly? That she didn’t directly say no, but was uncomfortable throughout? Really interested in hearing your explanation here.

The fact of the matter is that none of you are intellectually competent to actually debate me about anything , so calling me names is a convenient way out.
Why do you think anyone wants to debate you? What’s the point? As soon as anyone disagrees with you, you start clanging and raging at them.

Last edited:

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Ezekiel wrote:

4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. They each had two wings spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked something like a vault, sparkling like crystal, and awesome. 23 Under the vault their wings were stretched out one toward the other, and each had two wings covering its body. 24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty,[a] like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

25 Then there came a voice from above the vault over their heads as they stood with lowered wings. 26 Above the vault over their heads was what looked like a throne of lapis lazuli, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.

This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.
That's cute, but I can quote the Bible too.

”Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.” - Matthew 18:6
On that note, here's a gift for you:
Dalgarven_grindstone.JPG

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Tom only quotes parts of the Bible that he can misconstrue. It's also amusing that he bags about and claims some sort of Old Testament lineage to the Levites and their duties without regard for the fact that based on that lore, he would have been considered "unclean" and not able to perform said duties. Also there is the whole thing about being an abomination for laying with men or wearing women's clothing....

The Professional

kiwifarms.net
Tom only quotes parts of the Bible that he can misconstrue. It's also amusing that he bags about and claims some sort of Old Testament lineage to the Levites and their duties without regard for the fact that based on that lore, he would have been considered "unclean" and not able to perform said duties. Also there is the whole thing about being an abomination for laying with men or wearing women's clothing....
Yeah, God in the Old Testament was mad fucking strict about that sort of thing, even being aware that you were homosexual automatically made you an abomination, and I’m quoting the Bible on that. Whatever Tooter is in content of the Bible just translates to dead, death, and deader.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
It's the sort of thing that seems "whimsical" in a children's book but makes anyone else just sound like a raving schizophrenic.
Literally. Look up "clanging". I've mentioned it to Tommy here before so he knows it's signposting "I have a mental illness" but he can't help himself -- any more than someone on speed can help "punding".

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally. Look up "clanging". I've mentioned it to Tommy here before so he knows it's signposting "I have a mental illness" but he can't help himself -- any more than someone on speed can help "punding".
Maybe he’d feel less bad about it if we joined him, the pants-pooping pooch-pounding pedo.