Tommy Tooter General Discussion - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

Mike R

Benefits from White privilege
kiwifarms.net
The original post was an exercise in writing erotic fiction. Hardly any of it is true. For instance, my mouth never got south of her breasts and my fingers did not penetrate her vagina. The older woman broke it up very quickly.
Your original post was not an 'exercise in writing fiction' All of it was true. Your mouth did get south of her breasts, your exact quote was 'I made her sing with my tongue'
@The Professional This is utter bullshit: You... have, killed someone else. You rabid dogged them into committing to their demise early.

The woman did a project for me and the results were not what i was looking for. Then she went off on me. I returned the fire and walked away. I had no contact with her for many months before she killed herself. how in the fuck could i have possibly driven her to that, you dimwits?

i'm through debating this dead horse with anybody. No matter what any of you inject into, you will not make me feel any shame or remorse about what happened that night. To call it pedophilia is thoroughly invalid and to call it rape is an irrational stretch. The fact of the matter is that none of you are intellectually competent to actually debate me about anything , so calling me names is a convenient way out.
This women was nice enough to do a project for you, a project I might add that you were not specific about what you wanted. After you tore her apart and made her cry, you stalked her, followed her around the internet, badgered here until she killed herself. How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history, champ?

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
The original post was an exercise in writing erotic fiction. Hardly any of it is true. For instance, my mouth never got south of her breasts and my fingers did not penetrate her vagina. The older woman broke it up very quickly.

This makes no sense. Clearly a lie.

Being accused of the bullshit i'm accused of is offensive, so quit whining.

It's offensive for you to be subjected to criticism for your own admitted actions? Here is an idea.... don't tell people about your sexual crimes against minors and animals if you don't want people to criticize you for them. Better yet, don't do those things in the first place. Barring that, maybe stop lying about or justifying said actions for decades after the fact. Pretty simple really.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's offensive for you to be subjected to criticism for your own admitted actions? Here is an idea.... don't tell people about your sexual crimes against minors and animals if you don't want people to criticize you for them. Better yet, don't do those things in the first place. Barring that, maybe stop lying about or justifying said actions for decades after the fact. Pretty simple really.
I honestly can't even grasp Tom-Bomb's mentality. How can you publicly admit to crimes like this repeatedly and then act like you're innocent? This fucking retard literally admits, repeatedly, over and over again, that he tried to rape a child, and then when you say "what the fuck dude you tried to rape a child!" He then acts like he didn't say it, but then immediately says it again.

How is anyone this insane and retarded?

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
I honestly can't even grasp Tom-Bomb's mentality. How can you publicly admit to crimes like this repeatedly and then act like you're innocent? This fucking retard literally admits, repeatedly, over and over again, that he tried to rape a child, and then when you say "what the fuck dude you tried to rape a child!" He then acts like he didn't say it, but then immediately says it again.

How is anyone this insane and retarded?

The best part is the legalistic impotent threats about libel torts for his own words.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The best part is the legalistic impotent threats about libel torts for his own words.
There is no limit to the lies and idiocy tom will spew. He has threatened to have me locked up and well i am not hidden he knows my state and city and my actual name. And still tom is powerless to do anything about what is said.

He blubbers to both county and city police and then mental health. All with no effect other than for a county on the other side of the country to now knows Tom is s dog fucking pedophile.

Somewhere in the TPD main office is a dart board with toms face on it. It more than likely is electronic and filled with all the famous catch words he screams.

DON'T CAL;L ME SIR.

YOUR SUPERVISOR NOW!

I am not a man i am female.

THEY CALL ME A PEDOPHILE DOG FUCKER.

EITHER YOU DO SOMETHING NOW OR I AM GOING TO THE COURTS TO MAKE YOU DO SOMETHING.

And so many more brought to us by Hoffman Industries There is also one is Captain Sawyers office.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This makes no sense. Clearly a lie.

Whatever lies you need to tell yourself to bolster your self esteem, you despicable, dishonest tool of a criminal organization assassinating my character and gaslighting me is really all right by me, you ignorant failed abortion. Enjoy eternity on the wrong sider of history, Big Todd/Lurker_x . You're a really shitty liar, fan boy.

Keep raging at me, Mr. Price, you insane chickenshit cunt who wishes he had one and AnObvious asshole, you're just an arrogant, ignorant douche canoe.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whatever lies you need to tell yourself to bolster your self esteem, you despicable, dishonest tool of a criminal organization assassinating my character and gaslighting me is really all right by me, you ignorant failed abortion. Enjoy eternity on the wrong sider of history, Big Todd/Lurker_x . You're a really shitty liar, fan boy.

Keep raging at me, Mr. Price, you insane chickenshit cunt who wishes he had one and AnObvious asshole, you're just an arrogant, ignorant douche canoe.
Pipe down, you deranged old faggot.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Shut up Tom. You'll be dead soon. From COPD.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE boo hoo people call me a dog fucking pedophile i think i will go there and yell at some clouds.

Tom you do get that i am not raging at you. You sad excuse of an old man. A perverted old man at that. and i am not insane tom nor a chickenshit Mr calls the law crying about none existent cases. And then you tell them you are a felon dog fucker that also molested a child.

And why so angry tom what did Anominous say that has you shitting yourself in rage. Oh yea the truth. You know it is true soon that COPD will choke you out.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net

Unlike you. I don't lie.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
You lie about me, you lying liar, and what you say i'm lying about are just things you don't believe are true. I don't lie, you fucking psychotic stalker.
Fuck you. I absolutely believe you're lying about the Sabrina story being entirely fictionalized. Your excuses change constantly and you only started backpedaling after people started calling you a pedo.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Fuck you. I absolutely believe you're lying about the Sabrina story being entirely fictionalized. Your excuses change constantly and you only started backpedaling after people started calling you a pedo.
Actually, he used to make excuses about how it was almost her birthday or that people in the entertainment industry got away with creepin'.

None of which absolves Tom nor those entertainment industry people of creepin'.

I've only seen this "fiction" excuse in the last couple weeks.